Thursday, June 30, 2011

Stealth (2005)




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


Spectacular night, huh?
- Dark and mysterious, sir.
- Don't you like surprises, Ben?
Well, here he comes now.
Meet your new wingman.
Allow me to introduce the future
of digital warfare. Tim?
Open for Tim, please.
Fuel, catalyzed A methane.
Exoskeleton,
metal-ceramic composite.
Aeroelastic wings.
Pulse detonation engine
with twin hybrid scramjet turbos.
EDI's sensors can pick out
a face five miles away.
So we'll take three. Drop the top
on mine, personalized license plate.
So this is one of these
smart UCAVs.
Well, technically you could call it
an Unmanned Combat Aerial Vehicle.
But that would be like
calling this carrier a rowboat.
I feel you, captain.
I know a bit about this.
- This is quantum processing, right?
- Yeah, it's the first tested application.
Ten terabits a second.
So if it's a UCAV,
why does it have a seat?
The cockpit's just
for testing and maintenance.
Otherwise, EDI flies all by himself.
You mean "itself," don't you, sir?
So this is what the fuss is all about.
You're looking
at VLO stealth, captain.
It's got a brain
like a quantum sponge.
And one day, its survivability
is going to fly right off the charts.
- Lieutenant Wade.
- It's good to meet you, sir.
It is a bag of chips, all right.
- Lieutenant Purcell.
- Honored to meet you, sir.
It will replace us all.
Looks and sounds
like science fiction, George.
Well, so did everything,
once upon a time.
Ain't that the truth.
Mr. Gannon.
Good to have you back.
Your first squadron tour still holds
some of the ship's most...
...impressive records.
Thank you, Captain Marshfield.
Records are made to be broken.
Rules too, if I remember
your philosophy.










From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" )(Friday) is 879 days

879 = 1 + 439 + 439

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/15/1967 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Sir Arthur Conan Doyle" ) is 439 days



From 11/30/1930 ( premiere US film "Salt Water Taffy" ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 13635 days



From 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 879 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/30/1968 ( Bobby Driscoll - deceased ) is 879 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 812 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/23/1968 ( the United States Navy research ship USS Pueblo AGER 2 captured illegally by hostile military force North Korea and the crew imprisoned in North Korea ) is 812 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 812 days

812 = 406 + 406

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/13/1966 ( premiere US TV movie "The Doomsday Flight" ) is 406 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 3874 days

3874 = 1937 + 1937

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/21/1971 ( premiere US TV series episode "Hogan's Heroes"::"The Kamikazes Are Coming" ) is 1937 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0397101/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Skeleton Key (2005)

Country Date

UK 29 July 2005
USA 2 August 2005 (Universal City, California) (premiere)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382992/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Stealth (2005)

Country Date

USA 29 July 2005

UK 5 August 2005










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speed_of_light

Speed of light

The speed of light (meaning speed of light in vacuum), usually denoted by c, is a physical constant important in many areas of physics. Its value is 299,792,458 metres per second, a figure that is exact since the length of the metre is defined from this constant and the international standard for time. This speed is approximately 186,282 miles per second. It is the maximum speed at which all energy, matter, and information in the universe can travel. It is the speed of all massless particles and associated fields—including electromagnetic radiation such as light—in vacuum, and it is predicted by the current theory to be the speed of gravity (that is, gravitational waves). Such particles and waves travel at c regardless of the motion of the source or the inertial frame of reference of the observer. In the theory of relativity, c interrelates space and time, and appears in the famous equation of mass–energy equivalence E = mc2.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382992/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Stealth (2005)


Dr. Keith Orbit: Once you design something to learn, you can't put stipulations on *what* it learns! Learn this, but don't learn that? He could learn from Adolf Hitler, he could learn from Captain Kangaroo! It's all the same to him!










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


There is extreme tension
in the captain's vocal patterns.
I know. He's lying.
EDI, you can do this.
I need you to invade Primo...
...and find the flight logs
for Lieutenant Wade.
There's no record of Lieutenant Wade
returning to the Abraham Lincoln.
There is a log entry
of a pilot punch-out over North Korea.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382992/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Stealth (2005)


[EDI shows his flying capability]

Lt. Henry Purcell: That's Hot.

Lt. Ben Gannon: It's got no heart but it sure can fly, thats not bad for a Tinman.

Lt. Henry Purcell: EDI, it's official you've got a callsign. UCAV "Tinman" EDI the first.










http://www.cswap.com/2005/Stealth/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_14

Stealth


:14:26
- You checking out the drone?
- Yeah.

:14:28
Just barely skimmed the surface.

:14:31
- We really are in the era of EDI.
- EDI.

:14:35
Did I ever tell you
about that foster mother I had?

:14:37
- The one who weighed 350 pounds?
- No.

:14:40
Anyway, one day she comes home
with this Chihuahua, right?

:14:44
Guess what she named him. Eddie.

:14:47
- You know what I realized about you?
- What?

:14:50
You got a foster mom
for every situation.

:14:52
Hey, I lived through my childhood.
I may as well use it, right?

:14:55
That's right.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0152274/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Salt Water Taffy (1930)

Country Date

USA 30 November 1930










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


Negative, Talon .
Tin Man will not abort.
Tin Man will prosecute.
That's an abort, EDI.
Repeat, return to formation.
Return to formation, EDI.
That's an order.
Damn it. UCAV taking AAAs.
We gotta bail it out.
Come on, initiate scramjets.
I'm coming around. I'm gonna
take out those Scud launchers.
I got you covered on the west side.
And I got that Bofors gun
on the east parapet.
Let me see it, let me see it.
Battle damage assessment calculates
primary target, Scud warheads...
...completely suppressed.
That's the right answer so far.
Talon to Operator.
Nuclear dust engulfing village
southeast of primary. Situation critical.
Those people are gonna need
emergency medical help now.
Tin Man rejoining formation.
Mission achieved


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Tuesday, May 9, 2006 3:01:41 PM

Subject: Re: ABCs Lost


I find myself thinking about this time a long time ago. I may have been in the 4th grade at the time, I don't remember. One of us, maybe me, accidentally made up the fold-out sofa bed with the dog still in it. She stayed in there all day. I came home from school and sat down on the sofa wondering where she was. Then I started hearing her faintly crying out, but I couldn't tell where the sound was coming from. This other neighbor kid was sitting on the couch too, we had to have been crushing her. Eventually I realized she was inside the couch and let her out. She jumped out and ran to the water bowl. I can certainly understand how that dog must have felt.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 May 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.navy.mil/navydata/navy_legacy_hr.asp?id=3


Task Group 77.4 consisted of 16 CVEs organized into three task units: Taffy 1, Taffy 2 and Taffy 3, so named because of their voice radio call signs. These Jeeps were tasked with protecting the transports unloading in Leyte Gulf and supporting troops ashore by striking enemy fortifications and airfields.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE:----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wednesday, May 17, 2006 6:25:22 PM

Subject: Re: Star Trek: TNG: First Contact, Nov. 22, 1996


There was that dream I had the other night, where I was inside a missile. I remembered today the similarity with this movie, in that Cochrane converted an ICBM into his warp ship. But why would someone create a connection between me and Cochrane? I didn't create warp drive in the past only to have someone block my memory of that, did I? It's funny, when I read something the other day about Data arguing with Einstein, it reminded me of something I was writing in my journal back in the early '90s. I was wondering why it was impossible to travel faster than the speed of light. A couple years ago I was writing about it again. The idea presented itself to me about why it was impossible, something about atoms not being able to work because electrons could not transfer energy faster than the speed of light. I wondered if it was possible to create some kind of process to transfer energy to those atoms, not unlike a cell's mitochondria works. Today I have been wondering if anything I remember about the past is real.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 May 2006 excerpt ends]