Saturday, June 25, 2011

If anything helpful has come out of all this...




...it is the certainty in my mind that I won't kill myself when the zombie apocalypse happens. Yesterday I started thinking that I will have to survive for months, and maybe over 6 months here behind the lines of the zombie masses while I wait for the day when my mission will be completed here behind the lines.

I might starve to death because I won't have any appetite for food after I make a photographic catalog of the zombie hordes in the first few weeks but I have some ideas on how to cope. What was the name of antacid product I used to like? I remember how effective it was, back in 1992 and 1993 and 1994, because of a time or two I would feel sick for some reason and I "remember" being angry because Tracie cooked steak for dinner and I was looking forward to it but just I sat down at the dinner table at my house in Country Club Estates my stomach started feeling queasy and I blamed her kid for causing me to be, because she was still in diapers, and E. coli and all that but who really knows. Maalox? Mylanta, maybe. I would recognize the product if I saw it and I haven't looked for that liquid product in a very long time. I also think back to the first time I went out to sea in the United States Navy. I was very sick that first time but never again after that.

So I don't know if I am ready to see what I am going to see, but I am as ready as I will ever be. After my first catalog is finished, I will linger somewhere away from the zombie herd, as the all migrate towards downtown Seattle, and then at some in the future after that, I will make my video broadcast from Queen Anne hill overlooking the millions of zombies that are massed - will mass - for some reason in downtown Seattle.