Thursday, June 23, 2011

I am in the wrong place in this local area. That all makes sense now. I must have been sensing when I will be at the Queen Anne location.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:34 PM
What I started thinking about a few minutes ago is how I was having last night, or maybe early this morning as I was trying to fall asleep, that line of thought, as happens a lot of times, about when the literal zombies begin to attack the population around here. This line of thought was generally the same but there was a new character this time, although actually he, or she, was not new, now that I think about it. This time was just a few new details to the profile of that person. I can remember now having this line of thought at least one other time in recent memory. The line of thought is that I am walking through the parking lot to the grocery store, which is almost always the only time I walk away from this apartment building, and I am walking through the parking lot towards the grocery store and a person says something to me and I understand that person is the person who represents the overall evil that is visiting this place. I have no idea who that is as I sit here and write this but that line of thought considers that only at that moment of when that person speaks to me there in the parking lot do I know who she or he is.

That person and I are at odds on a spiritual basis so I never speak anything to that person other than my first comments about how I recognize him or her.

Yesterday was the same line of thought in general but this time that person speaks to me as I walk through the parking lot and that person claims that I am his or her father. That person goes on to explain that I am not his or her biological father, in that sense of the term offspring, but that the person standing there is inhabited by some kind of spirit that is the product of me.

I avoid conversation with that person, other than perhaps to ackowledge his or her existence, and then in that line of thought yesterday, that person walks off through the parking lot and seems to bite a woman in the distance from me and that woman runs away and runs over by me and is complaining that someone bit her on the arm and I get caught up in the situation and I am standing around in that


business there close to the


store and because that woman went in there because she was bleeding and she wanted help. After a few minutes, she turns into a zombie and she starts biting everyone in the room with me. At some point, that evil incarnate person has come back and has explained to me that the zombies are allergic to me personally, and vice versa, but with me, I do not suffer an allergic reaction to them unless I have the intent in my mind to try to take some kind of physical action against the zombies. A policeman has arrived on the scene and the woman has just turned into a zombie and she bites him and the police officer shoots that evil incarnate person in the head and he or she falls to the sidewalk but then I see the bullet wound healing rapidly and the bullet falls to the sidewalk and that person tells me that I also have that power. I think that was where the line of thought ended and I don't know what I did after that. Maybe that was when I fell asleep.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/08/11 12:50 PM
He or she also told me that the wounds a person receives from a zombie will not heal when that person becomes a zombie but that when a zombie gets wounded by a human then that zombie will regenerate any kind of wound that was inflicted by that human to the zombie. So even if a human cuts off the arm of a zombie then that zombie will regenerate the arm.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 January 2011 excerpt ends]