Friday, June 17, 2011

So far, my power has caused nothing to happen.




Nothing I record in my journal about the future comes true. I predict catastrophe and it never happens. So I don't have that power. I have some kind of spooky connection over the music on radio stations but I cannot cause a specific song to play when I want it to just by keeping the thoughts in my mind. I have some kind of power but it does not cause any kind of destruction. What a rip-off.










From 3/20/2009 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US TV series episode "Battlestar Galactica"::series finale episode "Daybreak - Part 2" ) To 6/20/2011 ( --- ) is 822 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/2/1968 ( premiere US TV series episode "Star Trek"::"A Private Little War" ) is 822 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0993922

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

"Battlestar Galactica" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Daybreak: Part 2 (2009)

Original Air Date: 20 March 2009 (Season 4, Episode 20)










"Battlestar Galactica" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

"Daybreak" (Parts 2 & 3)

USA 20 March 2009

Episode 20 Season 4 DVD video:

01:00:22


William Adama: Glad you could join us, Admiral.

Hoshi: Lieutenant Hoshi suits me just fine, sir. Admiral stars turned out to be a little heavy. [ gives rank insignia back to Adama ] Happiest day of my life when I saw that Raptor jump in at the rendezvous point.

Gaius Baltar: Well, there you have it, Admiral. The most advanced civilization we could locate on this planet. I can't see them talking to each other, sir. Either they communicate a different way, or they're pre-verbal. Judging by the look of their tools, which are rudimentary, to say the least, I'd suggest we found an early, ritualistic tribal society.

Doctor Cottle: They bury their dead. I came across a grave a couple of clicks back and ran some tests. Their DNA is compatible with ours.

Gaius Baltar: Meaning we can breed with them?

William Adama: You got a one-track mind, Doc.

Gaius Baltar: What? Listen, I'm talking about the survival of the human race, actually, not some get-together with the natives.










http://www.tv.com/star-trek/a-private-little-war/episode/24931/trivia.html

tv.com

Star Trek

Season 2, Episode 19

A Private Little War

Air Date

February 2, 1968

Quotes


Kirk: We once were as you are. Spears and arrows. There came a time when our weapons grew faster than our wisdom, and we almost destroyed ourselves. We learned from this to make a rule during all our travels never to cause the same to happen to other worlds... just as a man must grow in his own way and his own time.

Nona: Some men never grow.

Kirk: Perhaps not as fast or in the way another thinks he should. But we're wise enough to know that we are wise enough not to interfere with the way of a man or another world.