Thursday, June 30, 2011

"one lucky flyboy." and my next comprehensive report was established about twelve hours ago. This all is because I am watching now this DVD.




http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_propaganda

Nazi propaganda

Propaganda, the coordinated attempt to influence public opinion through the use of media, was skillfully used by the Nazi Party in the years leading up to and during Adolf Hitler's leadership of Germany (1933–1945). Nazi propaganda provided a crucial instrument for acquiring and maintaining power, and for the implementation of their policies, including the pursuit of total war and the extermination of millions of people in the Holocaust.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/s/stealth-script-transcript-jessica-biel.html


Stealth


There's no concussion
that I can see, thank God.
Couple of those cuts
could do with a stitch.
Gals always love a guy with a scar.
Okay. Let's see what we got here.
This ought to do you.
Little cocktail.
Tetanus booster, some antibiotics.
Hey, don't mind the gun.
Just makes it painless.
That's okay, doc.
I don't need a shot.
Now, who can blame you.
But sometimes it's just
what the doctor ordered.
- I said, I don't need a shot, doc.
- Come on, now.
Doc, come on, I don't want a shot.
Hey. Doc, I said, no.
I said, no!
No!










From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 4965 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/7/1979 ( premiere US TV series episode "Carter Country"::"The Prisoner of Clinton Corners" ) is 4965 days



From 2/18/1990 ( premiere US TV movie "The Death of the Incredible Hulk" ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 5640 days

5640 = 2820 + 2820

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1973 ( date hijacked from me:Thomas Reagan passes the United States of America Multistate Bar Examination ) is 2820 days



From 2/18/1990 ( premiere US TV movie "The Death of the Incredible Hulk" ) To 7/29/2005 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Stealth" ) is 5640 days

5640 = 2820 + 2820

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/23/1973 ( Monica Lewinsky ) is 2820 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0382992/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

Stealth (2005)

Country Date

USA 29 July 2005

UK 5 August 2005










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/manchurian-candidate-script-transcript-denzel.html


Manchurian Candidate


Were you wounded?
I was, I was injured.
Concussion, lost focus.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099387/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Death of the Incredible Hulk (1990) (TV)

Country Date

USA 18 February 1990





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099387/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Death of the Incredible Hulk (1990) (TV)


David Banner: I can tear down a brick wall but I can also mend flesh and bone in hours, minutes.

Dr. Ronald Pratt: David, are you telling me that this creature cannot die?

David Banner: If the damage were catastrophic maybe. Maybe. But I have seen lacerations close in seconds, bullet wounds heal, I don't even have scar.

Dr. Ronald Pratt: That's incredible. It's almost... it's almost immortal.

David Banner: Incredible yes, an incredible nightmare. And I want to destroy it and be human again.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America federal government actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America federal government with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/24/2006 9:59 PM
It was the jets flying over my apartment in Whitehall Estates. It wasn’t just the jets flying over – it was the jets SCREAMING over my apartment as I was sleeping.

I also have been thinking for a while about some thoughts I have had about that time. I remember something about talking with Richard


on the phone while I was working there. But I also remember something about talking to my superior, who was a Navy officer. He was concerned about my level of stress but that is all I can really remember about that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 October 2006 excerpt ends]