Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The game is afoot.




I have paused the video at the 01:33 hour point because of another detail that culminates a collection of details that makes me think about thoughts from recently and also from thoughts from months and months ago. Recently I wrote about how I would be at a specific location on Queen Anne hill just north of downtown Seattle Washington and that clearly looks out over the downtown area. I will be standing there broadcasting over the world wide internet my voice and video images as a series of United States of America federal military atomic bombs are dropped onto the downtown area of Seattle Washington and those bombs are delivered by a United States Navy fleet ballistic missile submarine in the ocean somewhere to the west of the ocean coast of Seattle Washington.

The reason for the nuclear weapon strike is because of a plague that has hit the Seattle Washington region and that has converted humans literally into flesh-eating cannibals.

A disease that can convert humans into flesh-eating cannibals I had no part of causing and precisely how a disease can convert humans into flesh-eating cannibals I can't explain at this time.

But what I can explain at this time, this present day, is that some day in the future of this present day, such a plague will happen, and that is 100% beyond my control, and I will stand there in a park, as I have been specifically thinking for several days before today, and I will have video cameras recording me at that location. The first action will be from a series of non-nuclear Harpoon missiles that will be launched at me specifically for the simple purpose of preventing me from generating the video of me standing in the park looking down at the downtown area of Seattle Washington, and seeing sights that I have dreamed of as I have written but also that I have not written about.

The Harpoon strike will be diverted because five United States Navy Aegis-class anti-missile platforms are anchored in the bay in front of Seattle Washington and those platforms, which are operating totally under computer control, will destroy the conventional missile strike directed at me personally.

Shortly after that, the ballistic missile strike will occur with strategic nuclear weapons of the United States and that will not be diverted.

The purpose of the strike is to destroy the plague that started in Seattle Washington. But the plague did not start just in downtown Seattle. The entire state was - is - affected. After a week or maybe more, the population of the entire state has been converted into flesh-eating zombie and after about a week or so, instead of continuing to spread outwards, the zombies start marching in towards downtown Seattle. As I wrote to Patty Murray one time in an email during the year 2005, or 2006 latest, I did not want to be one of her three million voters and all of those three million zombies start to congregate in downtown Seattle Washington, for unexplainable reasons.

There might have been other details I wanted to note here but the most important, or one of two most important notions, is about the nature of reality and of how reality is formed. Today I had the new perceptions form about reality and with an emphasis on "gateway" and of how I have written about how there are so many details that I do not record in my journal that I take with me when, in the future, relative to this present day, I make my time travel jump to the past date of 3 March 2003. I was thinking today that reality is just as fluid as time is meaningless to the time traveler. I think specifically about thoughts I had very earlier today or maybe yesterday that are consistent with this video I watch tonight and I think about how I do not specify here those thoughts. Assuming that I do not ever specify those specific thoughts, which is a detail that has tripped me up before I recently understood, then why did I have those specific thoughts that are consistent - and very trivial but yet very relevant - in some kind of time-traveler-awareness of this video and at a time when I did not have even the slightest notion I was going to watch this video?










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:00 AM Thursday, October 07, 2010


Here comes 'Four.'





Watching again now the DVD for the 2007 "I Am Legend" the scene with the helicopters just before they seal off the island of Manhattan reminds me of another one of the series of imaginative thoughts I was having in the past week or longer. I think this was happening last weekend. It's hard to say precisely when that was happening because as I write this I am really not certain of the day of week currently. I want to say, without looking it up, today is Friday but I think today is Thursday. So anyway, there is a person here in the Seattle area that is going to be informed that a helicopter will be sent to transport that person out of the area just at the point when the zombies begin to turn into the monsters, for lack of a better description of their impending demise. I was thinking a lot about that. The operative detail was that person was informed by that person's handler than the transition would begin in the next hour or so and that person would only be safe if in close proximity to my physical presence. The reason is that the zombies are telepathic and only my mental consciousness will repel them so if that person is near me then I am some kind of shield that will keep that person from being attacked by the infectious zombies. So I thought through how we would maintain contact while we waited for the zombies to turn and I thought through a great many details such as how even traveling through the building was dangerous because, as I was thinking about, after those zombies turned, they gained superhuman strength and they are about four times faster than any human currently. The objective was for me to travel with that person to that field over by the post office near here and that was where the helicopter would arrive and pick up that person while I would stay here. I thought over how we should stop at that auto parts store and grab some goggles because the helicopter would kick up a lot of dirt in that field as it hovered. After that, I was supposed to drive up to the mall in Lynnwood where I would stay for seven days and there would be some people there to secure the location for my arrival and then they would leave by helicopter. The zombies would stay at least fifty yards from my physical presence so there was no real danger to me personally from then and every single human that stays in this area after the infection begins would become infected except for me. After seven days, I was supposed to leave the mall and I had to walk by foot because I was not allowed to drive because they did not want me showing up on satellite photos and since the zombies don't drive automobiles then the automobile I was driving would stand out in surveillance. So I had to walk and I was walking to that area where the three antennas are located on the hill above Seattle and I would stay there for the duration.

I imagined how there would be something close to two million zombies that would, incredibly after they had all turned into zombies within forty eight hours, converge on downtown Seattle and they would all pack into the buildings and the streets and they would all stay there while they entered some kind of inactive state. At some point, one third of those two millions zombies would eat another one third of that overall group and then the other one third would eat that one third, leaving one third of the original two millions zombies and that group would be some kind of superzombie group. They can't swim thought so as small groups of them begin to scout out into the country from their base in Seattle, they won't be able to cross over rivers. Unless they learn to swim.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 7 October 2010 excerpt ends]