Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Mist (2007)




My next comprehensive report, which I referred to in my last note, is now pre-empted until later today or tomorrow so I can make this observation. Why I feel compelled to record these details now I do not know but I tried to ignore it until after my next report but I cannot. One reason I cannot is because of my still-theoretical theory about time travel communications. Since I have transferred - will transfer - all this information as a time traveler then I must record these details here because to not do so will be against the natural order of the universe. I also think now, being half-awake and finding sleep impossible and if not impossible then unsatisfying especially the past three or four days, that there must be something else about why everything happens in the first place. Sure, the time traveler effect is similar to some kind of circus wheel going round and round and never stopping but, there must be something else to it. But I still did not write here wanted I wanted to express. Who cares, anyway. I can't get through to any of those dullards. They are already zombies and I have no chance at reasoning with them.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Mist (2007)


Wayne Jessup: I heard stuff.

Mrs. Carmody: Stuff...

Wayne Jessup: Yeah, we all heard stuff! Like uh, how they... they thought that there were other dimensions. You know, other... other worlds all around us, and how they wanted to try to make a window, you know, so they can look through and see what's on the other side.

Mrs. Carmody: Well maybe your window turned out to be a door. Isn't it?

Wayne Jessup: Not my door! It's the scientists!

Mrs. Carmody: [sarcastically] Oh, the scientists.

Wayne Jessup: Yes, the scientists! They must've ripped a hole through by accident. That's how their world keeps on spilling through into ours. That's what Donaldson was saying right before he killed himself. I didn't understand half of it.










From 3/24/1933 ( premiere US film "The California Trail" ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 27270 days

27270 = 13635 + 13635

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler ) is 13635 days



From 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 1657 days

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/17/1970 ( premiere US TV movie "The Andersonville Trial" ) is 1657 days



From 11/10/1932 ( Roy Scheider ) To 11/21/2007 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Mist" ) is 27404 days

27404 = 13702 + 13702

From 11/2/1965 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time ) is 13702 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Mist (2007)

Country Date

USA 21 November 2007










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0065399/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Andersonville Trial (1970) (TV)

Country Date

USA 17 May 1970










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023866/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The California Trail (1933)

Country Date

USA 24 March 1933



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0023866/plotsummary

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Plot Summary for

The California Trail (1933)


In La Loma in Southern California in the middle of the 19th century, the Mayor and the Commandante are attempting to force the peons to deed their land over to them by starving them and getting a monopoly on all the food and grain in the district. Wealthy aristocrat Don Marco Ramierz has spent his entire fortune buying food to keep the peasants alive. He is killed, but before he dies, he instructs Santa Fe Stewart to take the food to the starving townspeople and to trust only those who are poor. If the people get the food, the Commandante's plans are wrecked, so he has Santa Fe put in irons for allegedly smuggling the food into the province. Santa Fe escapes, unites with Juan and they hold up the Commandante's men and steal their gold so the peasants may eat.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

The Mist (2007)


Everyone thought of it as a harmless lightning storm. When Dave Drayton notices a strange mist on the lake, he thinks nothing of it. When his son, Billy Drayton, his neighbor Brent Norton, and himself travel to the supermarket, the unthinkable happens. On their way to the market, they see the army, the firefighters, and the police, heading toward the mist. When he sees this Brent mentions something about "Project Arrowhead", a secret military plan that no one knows about. As they are shopping, they see three army men walk in, just to pick up a few things then head toward the mist. All eighty of the store's shoppers had no clue what was going on until an old man runs in the market with a bloody nose and declares "Something in the mist!"


Release Date: 21 November 2007 (USA)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Mist (2007)


David Drayton: What do you know about this mist?

Wayne Jessup: I don't know, man, I've got nothing to do with it.

David Drayton: That's not what the MP said in the pharmacy before the spiders came out of his skin.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Jaws (1975)


Brody: You're gonna need a bigger boat.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Jaws (1975)


Hooper: You were on the Indianapolis?

Brody: What happened?

Quint: Japanese submarine slammed two torpedoes into our side, Chief. We was comin' back from the island of Tinian to Leyte... just delivered the bomb. The Hiroshima bomb. Eleven hundred men went into the water. Vessel went down in 12 minutes. Didn't see the first shark for about a half an hour. Tiger. 13-footer. You know how you know that when you're in the water, Chief? You tell by looking from the dorsal to the tail. What we didn't know, was our bomb mission had been so secret, no distress signal had been sent. They didn't even list us overdue for a week. Very first light, Chief, sharks come cruisin', so we formed ourselves into tight groups. You know, it was kinda like old squares in the battle like you see in the calendar named "The Battle of Waterloo" and the idea was: shark comes to the nearest man, that man he starts poundin' and hollerin' and screamin' and sometimes the shark go away... but sometimes he wouldn't go away. Sometimes that shark he looks right into ya. Right into your eyes. And, you know, the thing about a shark... he's got lifeless eyes. Black eyes. Like a doll's eyes. When he comes at ya, doesn't seem to be living... until he bites ya, and those black eyes roll over white and then... ah then you hear that terrible high-pitched screamin'. The ocean turns red, and despite all the poundin' and the hollerin', they all come in and they... rip you to pieces. You know by the end of that first dawn, lost a hundred men. I don't know how many sharks, maybe a thousand. I know how many men, they averaged six an hour. On Thursday morning, Chief, I bumped into a friend of mine, Herbie Robinson from Cleveland. Baseball player. Boatswain's mate. I thought he was asleep. I reached over to wake him up. Bobbed up, down in the water just like a kinda top. Upended. Well, he'd been bitten in half below the waist. Noon, the fifth day, Mr. Hooper, a Lockheed Ventura saw us. He swung in low and he saw us... he was a young pilot, a lot younger than Mr. Hooper. Anyway, he saw us and he come in low and three hours later a big fat PBY comes down and starts to pick us up. You know that was the time I was most frightened... waitin' for my turn. I'll never put on a lifejacket again. So, eleven hundred men went in the water; 316 men come out and the sharks took the rest, June the 29th, 1945. Anyway, we delivered the bomb.










1984 film "2010" DVD video:


Doctor Heywood Floyd: Wait. Do you know why HAL did what he did?

Doctor Chandra: Yes. It wasn't his fault.

Doctor Heywood Floyd: Whose fault was it?

Doctor Chandra: Yours.

Doctor Heywood Floyd: Mine?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0884328/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Mist (2007)


Wayne Jessup: It wasn't my fault!