Sunday, June 26, 2011

Whoops.




I might have contradicted myself earlier. I *will* broadcast live on the internet the day of the United States of America federal military nuclear strike to destroy Seattle Washington. I will be standing in a park on Queen Anne hill and a salvo of United States of America federal military atomic bombs from a United States of America federal military fleet ballistic missile submarine will deliver that ordnance over my location. I am here to document that. I am also here to police the zombies.










Those day-to-day numbers decrease every day I review them, in terms of the 'today' and 'yesterday' values.





http://hvom.blogspot.com

Homeless Veteran of Microsoft

Stats

Overview 2009 May – 2011 June


Pageviews today

118

Pageviews yesterday

146

Pageviews last month

6,576

Pageviews all time history

89,949