Friday, August 03, 2012

August 3rd.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:44 AM
I must have created a literal "The Dark Side of the Moon" similar to the 1977 film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind" and I am now trying to rediscover where I created that site.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:46 AM
In that film, the site was the Devils Tower in Wyoming. I guess, as with those characters in that film, I am destined to struggle and suffer until I see something on television that matches the association I created and that I want to see.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:48 AM
I feel certain that location is somewhere in this state and that is why I still feel strongly compelled to stay in this state. This states is the namesake of George Washington, after all.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:49 AM
I am also somewhat challenged in that my range of mobility is severely limited by the fact that I am walking just about anywhere I go.

Maybe they will send me a Metro bus route to follow to the meeting place.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/10 1:51 AM
Potholes State Park is at Moses Lake on Interstate 90 in central Washington state.

[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 03 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 03, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/09 1:19 AM
COMMANDO.

COMMANDO.

COMMANDO.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/03/09 1:02 PM
There was a lot of stuff in a dream just before I woke up but I only remember fairly clearly one part and I wish I could remember it all. I also just now remember as I write this that I was dreaming of work again. I woke up at some point in the middle of my sleep period and I had been dreaming extensively of all this work I am now doing and I have that type of dream often, as I have noted. So anyway, it was not until after I had been awake for a few minutes that what the dream visuals reminded me of is of a parachute tandem jump but in the dream it was different and I don't think that is what it represents as I doubt I have ever made a tandem jump as it appeared in the dream. The reason I started thinking about a tandem jump is because there was a guy behind me and there was some kind of device that had us both attached as though it was connected to our clothing and that was in turn linked together. As I wrote that last sentence, I started thinking it could actually represent we were on a 'chain gang.' So anyway, in the dream, we were in some large room not unlike a warehouse or an auditorium and I am aware there were other people around. The point I remember clearly and that started me thinking about a tandem parachute jump was the I saw my foot and my lower leg in the air as I was falling to the ground but what I was doing in the dream was that I had knocked the feet out from that guy I was attached to and I was causing him to fall to the ground so I could cause all my weight to land on top of him as he hit the ground so I could injure him as much as possible. The next scene is in some kind of room and it almost seems to be some kind of machinery room but I cannot visualize any specifics so I can describe why I feel that is where we are and I am left with the vague sense that it is some kind of tool and machinery room on an aircraft carrier. I am also left with the vague sense that new person in that room is the actor Edward James Olmos but that person is really only an indistinct figure. The dream at this part seems to be that I am getting the lock taken off me and I can visualize the lock as the kind of brass lock with the U-hinge that the U.S. Navy uses and the guy that had been attached to me as well as the other person in the room both have a large set of keys and they are trying to figure out which key will open the lock. I look down and read that there is a '9913' stamped on the lock that restrains me and it is that Olmos-figure that has the key stamped '9913' and that does indeed unlock my lock. I don't remember anything else after that in the dream and I guess that is when I woke up and got out of bed.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 3 August 2009 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-309.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X09 - UNFINISHED BUSNIESS

Original Airdate (SciFi): 01-DEC-2006


Galactica: Ringside

Roslin: There you are.

Adama: Hey. How are you?

Roslin: My father was an avid fight fan. I adored my father, so I love a good fight. [Dualla works on Lee while Starbuck wraps her hands.] I heard about your so-called dance. Accidentally, I might add.

Adama: Don't take it personal. This is sort of a private tradition.

Roslin: Tradition?

Adama: There's a lot of frustration aboard warships. Arguments become grudges, then end up being feuds. This allows them to let off some steam out in the open so everybody can participate. Rank doesn't matter. As long as you throw your tags in the box, everyone's fair game.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/sissy

sissy

an effeminate boy or man.

a timid or cowardly person.










http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0161287/quotes

IMDb


Quotes for

Lieutenant Martin Castillo (Character)

from "Miami Vice" (1984)


"Miami Vice: Bushido (#2.8)" (1985)

Lieutenant Martin Castillo: On this man's level, death is a profession.










From 9/16/1984 ( premiere TV series "Miami Vice" ) To 11/7/2011 ( Joe Frazier while under hospice care reported dead from cancer ) is 9913 days





From 7/27/1957 ( premiere United Kingdom TV series "Escape"::series premiere episode "The Wire Cutters" ) To 9/16/1984 ( premiere TV series "Miami Vice" ) is 9913 days





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:58 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 03 August 2012