Saturday, August 11, 2012

Cause you can't always get what you want.




I remember now the woman who went out of her way to meet me a short while after I returned from the Persian Gulf in July 1988. She was insistent. She was also an office worker in a small doctor's office in a small town that I won't name here at this time and that I only decided to mention here after watching that scene from the DVD I ordered on 28 July 2012 and where all the other content I had already decided to note here. I'm not certain when I last watched that film.

Must have been a long time ago since I last watched it on television.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:40:20 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: manipulate

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
[This reminds me of something I told a doctor in the VA. He was relating something to me about Freud. I commented about the difference between invention and discovery. My basic understanding of Freud is that you can't really prove anything he said. It's sort of like astrology, in the sense that it shapes the way people perceive the universe. Essentially people see things they want to see them and discard the stuff they don't want to see.]


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 March 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1956 film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" DVD video:

00:00:00


[ with police car sirens wailing the city police rush Dr. Hill into City Emergency Hospital ]

Dr. Harvey Bassett: Oh, Dr. Hill.

Dr. Hill: Dr. Bassett. Well, where's the patient?

Dr. Harvey Bassett: I hated to drag you out of bed at this time of night.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Will you let me go while there's still time?

Dr. Harvey Bassett: You'll soon see why I did.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Will you tell these fools I'm not crazy? Make them listen to me before it's too late!

Dr. Hill: I'll listen to you. [ to security guards physically restraining Dr. Miles J. Bennell: ] Let him go.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Who are you?

Dr. Hill: I'm Dr. Hill from the state mental hospital.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: [ tremendously distressed ] I'm not insane!

Dr. Hill: Let him go!

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Doctor, now you must listen to me. You must understand me. I am a doctor, too. I am not insane. I am not insane.

Dr. Hill: All right, all right. Now suppose we just sit down over here, Dr. Bennell, and you tell me what happened?

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Well, it started - for me, it started last Thursday, in response to an urgent message from my nurse.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: [ narrating beginning of flashback sequence: ] I'd hurried home from a medical convention I'd been attending. At first glance, everything looked the same. It wasn't. Something evil had taken possession of the town.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: [ to train porter: ] These two. Here you are.

Train porter: Thank you, sir. There you are.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Thank you. Morning, Mr. Fisher.

Nurse Sally Withers: Doc!

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Hiya, Sally

Nurse Sally Withers: Hi. Welcome home. I'm glad you're back.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: How's Mickey and the baby?

Nurse Sally Withers: They're fine, but it seems that everybody else in Santa Mira needs a doctor.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Oh?

Nurse Sally Withers: You've got an office full of patients.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Oh, no. On my first day back?

Nurse Sally Withers: Well, some of them have been waiting for two weeks.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Why didn't you send them to Pursey or Carmichael like I told you to?

Nurse Sally Withers: Most of them wouldn't go. They want to see you.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Oh? What's the matter with them?

Nurse Sally Withers: They wouldn't say. You know, usually people can't talk enough about what's ailing them. For instance, Wally Eberhard was in twice and called three times about something, but he wouldn't tell me what it was.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: That's funny.

Nurse Sally Withers: Neither would anybody else - from Becky Driscoll down to that fat traffic cop Sam Janzek.

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Becky Driscoll? I thought she was in England.

Nurse Sally Withers: She got back a few days ago, and she wanted to see you. Are you still interested?

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: My interest in married women is strictly professional or yours would have been a lost cause long ago.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:37 AM
It might be because I knew Phoebe Cates, but I can't remember.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/25/07 5:40 AM
So it would follow that there is a 3-3-3 connection with Phoebe Cates and me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 25 April 2007 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/27/07 4:23 PM
Hell, I could be secretly married right now to Phoebe Cates for all I know.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 April 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD video:

01:00:12


US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Who are you?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Sergeant Doyle, Delta, Rooftop Unit.

US Army Major Scarlet - Chief Medical Officer: Why aren't you at your post?

US Army Sergeant Doyle: Why aren't you?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0463854/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

28 Weeks Later (2007)

Country Date

UK 26 April 2007 (London) (premiere)










http://www.cswap.com/1978/Invasion_of_the_Body_Snatchers/cap/en/25fps/a/01_13

Invasion of the Body Snatchers


1:13:35
This is station KCAA,
the 24-hour platter parade...

1:13:39
the station of music--

1:14:11
Becky.

1:14:14
Becky!

1:14:20
Becky?

1:14:23
Becky, where are you?!

1:14:25
I'm here, Miles.

1:14:30
You didn't go to sleep?

1:14:32
I'm so tired.

1:14:33
They weren't people.
It was more of them.

1:14:36
They're growing thousands
of pods in greenhouses.

1:14:38
We've got to get away.

1:14:40
I'm exhausted, Miles.

1:14:42
I can't make it.

1:15:01
We can't make it
without sleep.

1:15:05
Yes, we can.

1:15:24
I went to sleep,
Miles, and it happened.

1:15:28
Oh, Becky.

1:15:31
They were right.

1:15:33
I should never have left you.

1:15:35
Stop acting like a fool,
Miles, and accept us.

1:15:39
No.

1:15:42
Never!

1:15:43
He's in here!

1:15:45
He's in here!

1:15:47
Get him! Get him!

1:15:57
I've been afraid
a lot of times in my life...

1:16:00
but I didn't know
the real meaning of fear...

1:16:02
until I had kissed Becky.

1:16:06
A moment's sleep,
and the girl I loved...

1:16:09
was an inhuman enemy
bent on my destruction.


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 8:28 PM Thursday, September 15, 2005


The other dream I had was about fighting some kind of aliens. I'm not sure if this dream happened before the one I wrote about above or if it happened later. In this dream, I am still in the Navy, but I am wearing some kind of camoflauge uniform, maybe army or marines. These aliens have invaded a subway and there are a lot of travelers around in danger. I am about to drop from exhaustion after 36 hours of fighting, we have been retreating and I am separated from the other soldiers. I am carrying two heavy packs, trying to find another unit to group up with, with passengers stream through the facility, they are even getting on the trains as some of them are still coming through. I have lost my rifle somewhere. I still have plenty of ammo, but I can't find a rifle. A woman at a coffee kisok says something to me that I don't remember, she has dried blood on her hands as she is preparing coffee. Then I am outside and I have found an armory where I get another rifle. I start heading back to the subway.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 September 2005 excerpt ends]





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:12 PM Pacific Time USA Saturday 11 August 2012