Saturday, August 11, 2012

Think about it.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/13/07 3:08 AM
There seems to be something important about a dream I had a few hours earlier. I can't remember all the details to it now but it seems that I was actually thinking while I was sleeping about the dream I had earlier as I was sleeping. That makes me think I wanted to remember the dream when I woke up. Not sure how that works. Anyway, the operative detail about the dream seems to be that I was leaving a hospital where I had been a patient but I can't remember any details about being in there as a patient, which is puzzling me for reasons I can't articulate. So I was leaving and there were 2 people with me that I guess were taking me out of there. There was a doctor talking to me and perhaps another person with him. I found myself thinking about that doctor giving me a folder, apparently with information relevant to me, and that doctor refered to me as doctor, in terms of that also being my title.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 13 November 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1956 film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" DVD video:

00:11:56


Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Wilma, I'm on your side. My business is people in trouble and I'm going to find a way to help you. Now no one could possibly impersonate your Uncle Ira without you or your Aunt Eleda or even me seeing a million little differences. I want you to realize that. Think about it and then you'll know that the trouble is inside you.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049366/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)

Country Date

USA 5 February 1956



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0049366/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1956)


Kevin McCarthy ... Dr. Miles J. Bennell










http://history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v14/d26


U.S. DEPARTMENT OF STATE

OFFICE of the HISTORIAN


Khrushchev has also shown a penchant for clever stratagems designed to entrap and confuse opponents and to increase pressures on them to grant concessions. His exploitation of the U–2 incident was intended to produce a storm of protests against US policy and to embarrass President Eisenhower on the eve of the Paris summit conference. Khrushchev confined his initial announcement of the shoot-down to bare details and then sat back to await the expected disavowal from Washington. After the US issued the cover story of a missing NASA research U–2, Khrushchev announced that he had withheld information that the pilot and aircraft were in Soviet hands, “because had we told everything at once, the Americans would have invented another version; just look how many silly things they have said.”










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0054387/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (1960)

Country Date

USA 17 August 1960





https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for-the-study-of-intelligence/csi-publications/books-and-monographs/the-cia-and-the-u-2-program-1954-1974/u2.pdf


The CIA and the U-2 Program, 1954-1974


History Staff

Center for the Study

of Intelligence

Central Intelligence Agency


Chapter 4


183


THE FATE OF FRANCIS GARY POWERS


Downed U-2 pilot Francis Gary Powers underwent extensive interrogation at the hands of the Soviets. His instructions from the CIA on what to do in event of capture were meager, and he had been told that he might as well tell the Soviets whatever they wanted to know because they could get the information from his aircraft anyway Nevertheless, Powers tried to conceal as much classified information as possible while giving the appearance of cooperating with his captors. To extract the maximum propaganda value from the U-2 Affair, the Soviets prepared an elaborate show trial for Powers, which began on 17 August 1960 Powers continued to conceal as much information as possible










1956 film "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" DVD video:

00:08:42


Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Hey! Hey! Hey, take it easy. Why isn't this Jimmy Grimaldi?

Grandma Grimaldi: Yes, doctor. Can I talk to you a moment?

Dr. Miles J. Bennell: Sure. [ to Jimmy: ] You know I almost ran you down this morning? You got to be careful when you run out in the street.

Jimmy Grimaldi [ sobbing, indistinct ] You ran me down.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


SPOCK: This is how history went after McCoy changed it. Here, in the late 1930s. A growing pacifist movement whose influence delayed the United States' entry into the Second World War. While peace negotiations dragged on, Germany had time to complete its heavy-water experiments.

KIRK: Germany. Fascism. Hitler. They won the Second World War.

SPOCK: Because all this lets them develop the A-bomb first. There's no mistake, Captain. Let me run it again. Edith Keeler. Founder of the peace movement.

KIRK: But she was right. Peace was the way.

SPOCK: She was right, but at the wrong time. With the A-bomb, and with their V2 rockets to carry them, Germany captured the world.

KIRK: No.

SPOCK: And all this because McCoy came back and somehow kept her from dying in a street accident as she was meant to. We must stop him, Jim.

KIRK: How did she die? What day?

SPOCK: We can estimate general happenings from these images, but I can't trace down precise actions at exact moments, Captain. I'm sorry.

KIRK: Spock, I believe I'm in love with Edith Keeler.

SPOCK: Jim, Edith Keeler must die.










http://www.chakoteya.net/StarTrek/28.htm

The City on the Edge of Forever

Stardate: 3134.0

Original Airdate: Apr 6, 1967


EDITH: Now, let's start by getting one thing straight. I'm not a do-gooder. If you're a bum, if you can't break off of the booze or whatever it is that makes you a bad risk, then get out. Now I don't pretend to tell you how to find happiness and love when every day is just a struggle to survive, but I do insist that you do survive because the days and the years ahead are worth living for. One day soon man is going to be able to harness incredible energies, maybe even the atom. Energies that could ultimately hurl us to other worlds in some sort of spaceship. And the men that reach out into space will be able to find ways to feed the hungry millions of the world and to cure their diseases. They will be able to find a way to give each man hope and a common future, and those are the days worth living for. Our deserts will bloom. (She continues under the dialogue.)

KIRK: Development of atomic power is years away, and space flight years after that.

SPOCK: Speculation. Gifted insight.

KIRK: I find her most uncommon, Mister Spock.

EDITH: Prepare for tomorrow. Get ready. Don't give up.










http://www.cswap.com/1985/Back_to_the_Future/cap/en/4_Parts/a/00_54

Back to the Future


:54:18
Shape up, man. You're a slacker.

:54:21
Do you want to be a slacker
for the rest of your life?

:54:24
No.

:54:25
-What did your mother see in him?
-I don't know.

:54:28
I guess she felt sorry for him
'cause her dad hit him with the car.

:54:32
He hit me with the car.

:54:35
That's the Florence Nightingale effect.

:54:37
It happens in hospitals when
nurses fall in love with their patients.










2007 film "28 Weeks Later" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

01:12:38


US Army Sergeant Doyle - Delta: Anyway... what about you? Why the hell are you here?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708455/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

The City on the Edge of Forever (1967)


Guardian of Forever: TIME HAS RESUMED ITS SHAPE.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708455/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

The City on the Edge of Forever (1967)


Spock: Save her, do as your heart tells you to do, and millions will die who did not die before.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708455/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

The City on the Edge of Forever (1967)


Scott: [Kirk & Spock return from the past through the Guardian] What happened, sir? You only left a moment ago.

Spock: [to Scott, after seeing McCoy return through the Guardian] We were successful.

Guardian of Forever: TIME HAS RESUMED ITS SHAPE. ALL IS AS IT WAS BEFORE. MANY SUCH JOURNEYS ARE POSSIBLE. LET ME BE YOUR GATEWAY.

Lt. Uhura: Captain, the Enterprise is up there. They're asking if we want to beam up.

Capt. Kirk: Let's get the Hell out of here.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0708455/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Star Trek"

The City on the Edge of Forever (1967)


Edith Keeler: [privately with Kirk] Why does Spock call you "Captain"? Were you in the war together?

Capt. Kirk: [warmly but discreetly] We... served together.

Edith Keeler: And you, um, don't want to talk about it? Why? Oh. Did you... did you do something wrong? Are you afraid of something? Whatever it is, let me help.

Capt. Kirk: "Let me help." A hundred years or so from now, I believe, a famous novelist will write a classic using that theme. He'll recommend those three words even over "I love you."


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:32:30 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Every one that flatters thee

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
http://www.online-literature.com/short.php/333

As it fell upon a day
In the merry month of May,
Sitting in a pleasant shade
Which a grove of myrtles made,
Beasts did leap, and birds did sing,
Trees did grow, and plants did spring;
Every thing did banish moan,
Save the nightingale alone:
She, poor bird, as all forlorn,
Lean'd her breast up-till a thorn
And there sung the dolefull'st ditty,
That to hear it was great pity:
'Fie, fie, fie,' now would she cry;
'Tereu, tereu!' by and by;
That to hear her so complain,
Scarce I could from tears refrain;
For her griefs, so lively shown,
Made me think upon mine own.
Ah, thought I, thou mourn'st in vain!
None takes pity on thy pain:
Senseless trees they cannot hear thee;
Ruthless beasts they will not cheer thee:
King Pandion he is dead;
All thy friends are lapp'd in lead;
All thy fellow birds do sing,
Careless of thy sorrowing.
Even so, poor bird, like thee,
None alive will pity me.
Whilst as fickle Fortune smiled,
Thou and I were both beguiled.
Every one that flatters thee
Is no friend in misery.
Words are easy, like the wind;
Faithful friends are hard to find:
Every man will be thy friend
Whilst thou hast wherewith to spend;
But if store of crowns be scant,
No man will supply thy want.
If that one be prodigal,
Bountiful they will him call,
And with such-like flattering,
'Pity but he were a king;'
If he be addict to vice,
Quickly him they will entice;
If to women he be bent,
They have at commandement:
But if Fortune once do frown,
Then farewell his great renown
They that fawn'd on him before
Use his company no more.
He that is thy friend indeed,
He will help thee in thy need:
If thou sorrow, he will weep;
If thou wake, he cannot sleep;
Thus of every grief in heart
He with thee doth bear a part.
These are certain signs to know
Faithful friend from flattering foe.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2006 excerpt ends]



JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 22:32:30 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Every one that flatters thee

To: "Kerry Burgess"

I don't remember when I first read this. But it sure resonates with me. It is even ironic the part about May. If I'm not mistaken, it was May 31 when I gave up my apartment. I want to sit down and try to write out as much of a timeline after that as possible, but I can't remember a lot of the details, although I knew all along that my tormentors knew exactly what I was doing and where I was located every minute of every one of those days. And so in this message below, he is talking basically about how people can talk about being your friend, but it is when the world throws you down into some really dark place, it is your friends that are going to be there with you. And I remember those first 9 days I was starving and I couldn't believe not only were they still oppressing me with their cage, but that no one even attempted to leave any food on my doorstep or something like that.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 4:18 AM Thursday, September 29, 2011


Star constellations





I wasn't going to write about a dream I just before waking up and getting out of bed but I was later in the shower and I started thinking about a possible explanation for the star pattern I saw in my dream and so I decided to write about that part and to try to write the least about the rest of the dream as I could, which I feel compelled to not write about for no real reason.

The compelling part about the dream is the pattern of stars I saw. The dream seems to have started with me and I was out in the woods somewhere and the light was dark and I had some kind of ability to radiate laser beams from my fingers or somehow create laser beams. As I think more about that as I write this now I thing again that I did not actually see the laser beams but I am vaguely aware that I could see the patterns I created on people with the laser beams. The notion of the laser beam is never really visually established in the dream but that is a notion that is strongly in my mind after waking up. The last thing I seemed to do with my laser beam power was that I saw myself form a pattern of stars on the ground to my left. The power seemed to stop working at that point. I also found my puzzled about how there were five stars in my creation when I expected only four. Since I was wearing those stars on the epaulet on my black jacket then I was thinking of how the United States Marine Corps has never had a five star general officer and I don't think the USMC should ever have a five star general officer.

What I puzzled about was how the pattern of those stars did not seem consistent with how an officer of the United States military would wear a five-star pattern on his uniform. I seemed to be wearing the winter working dress uniform of the United States Navy. What was unusual was how one of the stars was set away from the other four stars.

When I was in the shower and was thinking about that visualization in my mind of those stars that I had created on the ground and then was wearing my shoulder, on the black jacket that is the type United States Navy sailors used to refer to as the "Eisenhower" jacket, I wondered if that pattern was supposed to represent the star constellation we call the Big Dipper.

Ah, yes. That has got to be it. Just now as I wrote that word "Big Dipper" I remember dialog that happened soon later that is consistent with that notion.

So going back to what I was thinking as I decided to write this note, I thought about how my visualization of the star pattern did not match the Big Dipper very well. But then I started to wonder if I was seeing the pattern of the Big Dipper while I was standing on a planet or moon that circled a star that was very distant from our planet Earth.

I keep thinking of reasons why that all could be just a normal dream. But maybe it is not.

After my laser beam power stopped working, I saw some of the people I had been forming laser beam patterns on and they were all getting into cars and leaving in a long procession of army-type vehicles. They all seemed to be from World War 2. I noted the color pattern of one of the vehicles but I cannot think of any comment to make about it.

Then I seemed to be a sentry on a hill in downtown Seattle Washington. I was aware that I was totally alone in my role. I was also aware I was wearing a United States military uniform but I cannot visualize any details about it from the dream. I was there for a long time. Some kind of conflict started among a few local people that had walked up and I was trying to stay out of it.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 29 September 2011 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/star-trek/the-city-on-the-edge-of-forever-24913/trivia/

tv.com


Star Trek

The City on the Edge of Forever

Season 1, Episode 28, Aired 4/6/67


Quotes


McCoy: Do you know what you just did?!

Spock: He knows, Doctor...he knows.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:16 PM Pacific Time USA Saturday 11 August 2012