Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Wow. I dreamed of that. And about the same time. I woke up and got out of bed to look around.




You don't forget something like that.










1996 film "Star Trek: First Contact" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: Authorisation: Picard 47-AT.

Starfleet Admiral Hayes: Did I catch you at a bad time?

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: No, Admiral, of course not.

Starfleet Admiral Hayes: I've just heard that our colony on Ivor Prime has been destroyed. Long-range sensors...

Starfleet Captain Jean-Luc Picard - Starfleet USS Enterprise NCC 1701-E commanding officer: Yes, I know. The Borg.










http://www.cswap.com/1996/Star_Trek:_First_Contact/cap/en/25fps/a/00_21

Star Trek: First Contact


:21:51
- Hello? Hey!
- Are you talking to me?

:21:58
Is anyone else working up here?

:22:01
Not that I know of.

:22:13
Paul?

:22:19
Paul, are you okay in there?

:22:39
Captain, what is it?

:22:44
Picard to Enterprise. Mr Worf,
is everything all right up there?





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:47 AM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 08 August 2012