Saturday, August 18, 2012

The horizon captured.




The visual horizon is calculated with a simple mathematical formula so technically all a person would have to do to literally reach the horizon is position his eyes close enough to the ground so that the horizon is closer than the length of his outstretched arm.





That's why stuff like that would happen, I was thinking earlier on another but similar topic. I sense things before they happen and there is absolutely no way I could have guessed certain details.

And then, struggling again with my crazy sanity, there is the inescapable conclusion I have described here before.

You see, I tell people in the past what is going to happen in the future of this present day.

So there are people who are very frightened. I thought maybe they were trying to talk to me, in their cowardly, frightened little girl manner, but that's not what they're doing.

They are trying to communicate with the forces I observe in the future and that I report on when I become a time-traveler on my excursion through the past and distant past relative to this present day.

So the inescapable conclusion is proved again that I am never going to be able to rationalize with those Microsoft al Qaida Bill Gates cowards. No matter how many highly compelling reports I create.

They know that I am the one they should be talking to but they also know now they are damned to eternal Hell.

When I time-travel backwards in time I tell them how to tell the signs they are consigned to eternal damnation. They have seen those signs and they know their future - and as many others of you they can take down with them - is eternal damnation in Hell and they are VERY VERY scared!










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar [ defunct website ]

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season3/galactica-306.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

3X06 - TORN (1)

Original Airdate (SciFi): 03-NOV-2006


Chip Six fugue: on a beach.

Baltar: Good to see you. I far prefer these picturesque settings for little our interludes, don't you? I thought you had abandoned me to your Cylon comrades.

Six, archly: Would I do that?

Baltar: You've always been more unpredictable than your flesh and blood counterparts.

Six: A man that loves women as much as you should have learned that a long time ago.

Baltar: I'm a slow learner.

Six: Then take this period as a time to learn all you can about the Cylons. You'll need it in the days ahead.

Baltar: Something special on the horizon?

Six: Cylon psychology is based on projection.

Baltar: Projection?

Six: It's how they choose to see the world around them. The only difference is, you choose to see me.

Baltar: What are you... really? (She looks away.) You're either connected to the woman I knew in Caprica ... or you're just a damaged part of my subconscious struggling for self-expression, so which one is it?

Six: I'm an angel of God sent here to help you. Just as I always have been.

Basestar cell. Baltar wakes and stares at his surroundings, has a momentary vision of a pale woman with water on her skin, and rain indoors, then wakes again.

Three: We're all part of one big ecosystem.

Baltar: Yes, I can feel it. Breathing.

Three: Get used to it.

(The dreamlike atmosphere solidifies a small bit.)

Six: So, what'd he say?

Three: I haven't asked him yet.

Baltar: Asked me about what?

Six: Earth.

Baltar: Uh… What, uh...

Three: Earth. It's the 13th colony.

Six: Do you know how to find it?

Baltar: Not really, no.

Three: Well, that's unfortunate. There was a hope -- my hope -- that if you knew the way to Earth, it would justify keeping you alive a little longer. Come on, Six.

Baltar: Wait. Wait, wait! Now when I say that I do not know exactly where Earth is, that is not to say that I do not know a very great deal about its probable location. Honestly, I spent hours, days, weeks, months and months on a map that Adama and Roslin found on Kobol. And I correlated that with astrometric observations. I doubt anyone here can make the same claim.

Six: We'll get back to you.

Baltar: What do you care about finding Earth?

Six: Because we're looking for it.

Baltar: You are.

Three: Yes, we've decided that Earth's going to be our new home.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:18 PM Pacific Time USA Saturday 18 August 2012