Saturday, August 18, 2012

Jaws (1975)




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Jaws (1975)


Quint: [referring to a cut on Brody's head] Chief... don't you worry about it, Chief. It won't be permanent. Wanna see somethin' permanent, boom-boom-boom?

[Quint pulls out a false front tooth and laughs]

Quint: Hey, Hoop, you wanna feel somethin' permanent? You just put your hand underneath my cap... and you just feel that little lump. Knock an ole un, St. Paddy's day, Boston.

Hooper: I got that beat.

Hooper: [to Brody] I got that beat.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Jaws (1975)


Hooper: [points to a scar on chest] Mary Ellen Moffat. She broke my heart.

[Hooper, Brody and Quint all laugh]










From 12/31/1950 ( premiere US film "At War with the Army" ) To 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3517 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1975 ( premiere US film "Jaws" ) is 3517 days



From 12/31/1950 ( premiere US film "At War with the Army" ) To 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) is 3517 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/20/1975 ( premiere US film "Jaws" ) is 3517 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0073195/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Jaws (1975)

Country Date

USA 20 June 1975










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0042209/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

At War with the Army (1950)

Country Date

USA 31 December 1950 (San Francisco, California) (premiere)










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/J/Jaws_CD2.html


Jaws


Don't you worry about it, Chief.
It won't be permanent.
You want to see something permanent?
You want to feel somethin' permanent?
Just put your hand underneath my cap. You feel that little lump?
Knocko Nolans, St. Paddy's Day, Boston.
I got that beat.
It's a moray eel.
It bit right through my wet suit.
I don't know about that, but I entered an arm wrestlin' contest...
...in an Oakie bar in San Francisco. See this?
I can't extend that. You know why?
'Cause in the semi-final...
...celebrating my third wife's demise...
...big Chinese fella, he pulled me right over.
Look at that.
That's a bull shark.
He scraped me when I was takin' samples.
I got something for you.
There's a thresher. You see that? A thresher's tail.
- Thresher? - It's a shark.
- You want a drink? Drink to your leg? - I'll drink to your leg.
So we drink to our legs.
I got the crème de la crème. Right here. Hold on.
Here, you see that?
You're wearin' a sweater.
Right there. Mary Ellen Moffit.
She broke my heart.
What's that one?
- What? - That one, there. On your arm.
A tattoo. I got that removed.
Don't tell me. Don't tell me, "Mother".
What is it?
That's the U.S.S. Indianapolis.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 1:23 PM Pacific Time USA Saturday 18 August 2012