Sunday, August 19, 2012

Everything.




That explains everything.

I understand.

I am a fake person constrained by fake rules of existence.

I have to learn how to quit listening to them.










2008 film "Jumper" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Hotel manager: I told you no weird stuff!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002)


Danny Witwer: [getting into the elevator] You're in a lot of trouble, John.

John Anderton: You set me up.

Danny Witwer: I'll write the paranoia off to the whiff you've been doping on...

[John slams him against the elevator wall and draws his gun, then presses it to Witwer's throat]

John Anderton: Well, I...

Danny Witwer: Easy. Easy. It seems I found a flaw.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:17 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 19 August 2012