Monday, August 13, 2012

*My* time machine.




I remember that on 01 February 2002 I got into the Microsoft office building and went to my cubicle to start my work day and I told Vince what had happened a short while earlier.

Vince was the physics graduate Microsoft seated me next to after that moved all of us out to Issaquah Washington to a new set of office buildings. The world-famous Microsoft campus in Redmond is on the north end of Lake Sammamish and those new office buildings they moved us to are at the other end.

Microsoft al Qaida Bill Gates constructed those new office buildings in Issaquah so they could test out their new biological warfare weapon of mass destruction on the Microsoft employees that work in those buildings. Back in the old buildings, downtown Bellevue Washington State, next to the Bellevue Mall, we were in a high-rise building and we were only tenants in that buildings. Out in Issaquah, we worked out of buildings exclusively for Microsoft.

Vince seemed concerned about my health on 01 February 2002 and he offered to give me a ride home later in the day. He dropped me off at my apartment in Bellevue and I left my bicycle in my cubicle. I took the metro bus back the next day.

I remember that I had a black eye form not long after that crash. But you could only see it, at least, I could only see it in the mirror, when I closed that eye. There might have been some other discoloration around the eye that I didn't notice when looking in the mirror but that a person from a distance would notice. The way I remember it, that black discoloration of the area just above my eye lasted for exactly seven days. Then it was gone.

And if I am not too mistaken, later that evening Lynn invited me out to dinner with her and her elderly husband. I feel that was the case because the way I remember it I remember thinking she was studying me as we sat there at the table. I thought she was concerned I might have a concussion and she was studying me to see if I exhibited any signs of concussion.

Also the way I remember it I had the waiter take back the meal I had ordered, which I think was a steak. The way I remember it Lynn was the one who suggested I shouldn't eat what the waiter brought out to me. I probably would have eaten it anyway. After she said something I did think the meat did look kind of rotten. I might have decided that after eating some of it. I don't recall. I do recall I did ask the waiter to take it away and I guess they brought me something else.

Was that the PF Chang's restraunt we went to? That doesn't seem right. I know we went there before and I am certain we had dinner that night at a restraunt in the same building that is the Bellevue Mall but that is a separate business you get to from the sidewalk but I cannot recall which one it was without looking on the map which I haven't done.

That all happened before I was attacked again while riding my bicycle near Redmond Washington.

In the case of when Corbis al Qaida Microsoft Bill Gates attacked me in 2002 when I was riding my bicycle on a route I often followed I didn't crash directly across from that Costco. I could see it when I stood up after lying flat on the sidewalk but it was still ahead of me a short ways. Lying on the ground there is a small rise to the ground that prevents anyone on the road from seeing anyone lying on the sidewalk. I remember thinking about that as I was lying there on my back. There is bend in that highway that goes along there as it curves towards the interstate and there is a long wooden bridge and when I came to the eastern side of the bridge my front wheel suddenly snapped over to one side and I knew the back wheel was coming up off the ground. I was looking down at the concrete sidewalk as I went face first into it.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 09, 2008 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:07 PM


I remember well that day 2/1/2002. I was riding my bicycle from Bellevue, Washington, along the regular route I followed to the office I worked at in the Microsoft building in Issaquah, Washington. I was crossing a small bridge next to the Costco building in Issaquah and within sight of the Microsoft building when my bicycle literally flipped end-over-end and I went face first into the concrete sidewalk. I was left sprawled out on my back on the sidewalk among the wooded area of that bridge and dazed for a few minutes. I got up after a few minutes and rode my bicycle the remaining mile or so to the office and noticed a short time later that I had a black eye forming from where my left eye brow seemed to have hit the concrete just before my helmet absorbed the rest of the impact which was painful in itself to my head. I would later think that someone had caused that accident to happen and that it was something similar to that scene in the 1963 film "The Great Escape" where Steve McQueen stretches the thin wire across the road to knock the German soldier off his motorcycle.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 October 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 6:06 AM Saturday, December 09, 2006


Independence Day

I have determined that other companies were conspirators of Microsoft, such as Bank of America. I opened an account with them in 2002, but don't use anymore, and the pin code they sent me in the U.S. mail with the debit card was 7938. A while back, I realized that is Brian Dennehy's birthday, according to sources. I recorded that revelation in my journal on July 13, 2006. The role I always remember Dennehy playing was the dirty cop Sheriff in the 1982 movie "Rambo." So I started wondering if Bank of America was trying to clue me into some danger because Sheriff Dave Reichert had it in for me as he was on the payroll for protecting Microsoft's criminal activities. But as I thought more about it, I realized if they were trying to tell me something, they weren't trying very hard because I didn't figure it out until 4 years later. The conclusion I arrived at is they were doing the same thing Microsoft/Corbis was doing, probably in collusion with Microsoft/Corbis, to inject themselves into the content Microsoft/Corbis was secretly creating by staging all this craziness around me 24 hours a day.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 December 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Two fine young people starting out on the road of life.
- I wish you the very best.
- Well, thank you. - And as much as I hate to do this...
moved as I am by your... protestations of love...
I'll be needing your money now.
- Sir? - And your jewellery too.
I guess we could call this your first little bump on the road to marital bliss.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099810/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Hunt for Red October (1990) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Jeffrey Pelt: You slammed the door on the General pretty hard, didn't you?

Jack Ryan: That was not my intention.

Jeffrey Pelt: Oh, yes, it was! He was patronizing you, and you stomped on him! And in my opinion, he deserved it!










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Do you know my words? - Yes.
The lex, the stone language.
The stone language? But do you understand me? Do you understand me?
We all learn it when we're young,
They tor'jen, Forget. They forget it.
- But I teach,
- What is he saying? - They're trying to decide if we should throw you in the river.
Tell me quickly, and tell me the truth. Where do you come from?
Well, actually, I'm from here. Uh, just not from now.
You see, I built a machine that allows me to travel through time.
I'm from the past.
Oh.
I told them you hit your head...
and you are a wandering idiot.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Don't you have a single romantic bone in your body?
No. I'm all bowler hat.
Why do you waste your time on that crackpot?
Because he has some very interesting ideas.
A professor at Columbia should not be corresponding with a crazy German bookkeeper.
He's a patent clerk, not a bookkeeper.
I think Mr. Einstein deserves all the support I can give him.
I wonder if we'll ever go too far?
- With what? - With this.
With all of this.
No such thing.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

The Time Machine (2002)


Jogger: Hey.

Alexander Hartdegen: Hello.

Jogger: Nice suit. Very retro.

Alexander Hartdegen: Thank you.

Jogger: Bet that makes a hell of a cappuccino.










http://www.usmarshals.gov/district/sc/general/history.htm

U.S. Marshals Service

District of South Carolina

History

The United States Marshal Office in South Carolina was established on September 24, 1789. The Eastern and Western Districts of South Carolina were formed on February 21, 1823, when Congress divided the South Carolina District. On October 07, 1965, the Eastern and Western Districts merged and became what is now known as the District of South Carolina. The following is a listing of Marshals for the District of South Carolina.


DISTRICT OF SOUTH CAROLINA


District Marshals Date Vice


Glover, Lydia August 01, 1985 (C) Whitworth (Retired)

Brooks, Israel March 11, 1994 (C) Glover (Term Expired)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0181689/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Minority Report (2002) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Director Burgess: Shh. Do you know what I hear? Nothing. No footsteps up the stairs, no hovercraft out the window, no clickety-click of little spiders. Do you know why I can't hear any of those things, Danny?










http://bioguide.congress.gov/scripts/biodisplay.pl?index=R000578

Biographical Directory of the United States Congress [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


REICHERT, David G., (1950 - )

REICHERT, David G., .a [ FRAUDULENT ]Representative from Washington; born in Detroit Lakes, Becker County, Minn., August 29, 1950


sheriff, [ FRAUDULENTLY ]King County, Wash., 1997- 2004; elected [ FRAUDULENTLY ]as a Republican to the One Hundred Ninth Congress and to the three succeeding Congresses (January 3, 2005-present).










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime

Organized crime

Organized crime or criminal organizations are groups or operations run by criminals, most commonly for the purpose of generating a monetary profit. The Organized Crime Control Act (U.S., 1970) defines organized crime as "The unlawful activities of ... a highly organized, disciplined association...".


In order for a criminal organization to prosper, some degree of support is required from the society in which it lives. Thus, it is often necessary to corrupt some of its respected members, most commonly achieved through bribery, blackmail, and the establishment of symbiotic relationships with legitimate businesses. Judicial and police officers and legislators are especially targeted for control by organized crime via bribes.










http://ca10.washburnlaw.edu/cases/2002/09/01-2240.htm


B. Procedural Background

On September 25, 1978, a grand jury in San Juan County, New Mexico, district court indicted petitioner Chapman of first degree murder, felony murder, and armed robbery. Chapman had made a pretrial statement to police in which he stated "I did not kill Terry Sanders and ah--I was with the people involved under fear for my own life." On the basis that he received ineffective assistance of pretrial counsel, Chapman moved to suppress that statement, which the trial court denied. A jury found Chapman guilty of robbery and felony murder and he was sentenced to life imprisonment.

The New Mexico Supreme Court affirmed Chapman's convictions on direct appeal. Relying on State v. Harrison, Chapman argued that the trial court's failure to instruct the jury on the dangerousness of the underlying felony violated state law. 564 P.2d at 1324. The New Mexico Supreme Court rejected this argument.










From 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 2/1/2003 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal reportedly destroying the United States space shuttle Columbia killing all United States and foreign national astronauts onboard United States Columbia spacecraft but I suspect that was all an elaborate hoax by NASA and those people are hiding somewhere to this day and probably in hiding somewhere with Saddam Hussein the material witness against George Herbert Walker Bush and George Walker Bush and their criminal co-conspirators against the United States of America ) is 334 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/2/1966 ( premiere US TV series episode "The F.B.I."::"The Escape" ) is 334 days



From 9/4/1927 ( premiere US film "Small Town Sheriff" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 27210 days

27210 = 13605 + 13605

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/1/2003 ( the scheduled terrorist attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal reportedly destroying the United States space shuttle Columbia killing all United States and foreign national astronauts onboard United States Columbia spacecraft but I suspect that was all an elaborate hoax by NASA and those people are hiding somewhere to this day and probably in hiding somewhere with Saddam Hussein the material witness against George Herbert Walker Bush and George Walker Bush and their criminal co-conspirators against the United States of America ) is 13605 days



From 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert - the scurviest Microsoft whore from King County Washington State ) To 12/29/1986 ( premiere US TV series episode "Wordplay" ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 4/29/1914 ( premiere US film "Curing a Husband" ) To 8/29/1950 ( David George Reichert - the scurviest Microsoft whore from King County Washington State ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 7/4/1963 ( premiere US film "The Great Escape" ) To 11/3/1999 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Bachelor" ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 3/2/1990 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Hunt for Red October" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4385 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/4/1977 ( premiere US TV series "The Incredible Hulk" ) is 4385 days



From 8/20/1958 ( premiere US film "Imitation General" ) To 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3722 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/11/1976 ( premiere US TV series episode "The Six Million Dollar Man"::"Welcome Home, Jaime - Part 1" ) is 3722 days



From 2/20/1962 ( United States NASA Mercury-Atlas 6 Friendship 7 puts the first American astronaut into orbit of the planet Earth ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 14622 days

14622 = 7311 + 7311

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/8/1985 ( United States President Ronald Reagan and United States Public Law 99-145 authorizes the United States Prisoner of War Medal for the United States of America military forces ) is 7311 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4006 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/1976 ( premiere US TV series "Visions"::series premiere episode "Two Brothers" ) is 4006 days



From 6/21/1982 ( Prince William the Duke of Cambridge ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 7196 days

7196 = 3598 + 3598

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 9/9/1975 ( premiere US TV series episode "Welcome Back, Kotter" ) is 3598 days



From 9/19/1956 ( premiere US film "Attack" ) To 1/19/1993 ( in Asheville North Carolina as Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess I was seriously wounded by gunfire when I returned fatal gunfire to a fugitive from United States federal justice who was another criminal sent by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal in another attempt to kill me the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 13271 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 13271 days



From 7/13/1940 ( Patrick Stewart ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 22514 days

22514 = 11257 + 11257

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/28/1996 ( the divorce of Prince Charles and Diana Spencer finalized ) is 11257 days



From 11/15/1944 ( premiere US film "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 20928 days

20928 = 10464 + 10464

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/27/1994 ( United States Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the pilot and plane crash survivor along with me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman the Deputy United States Marshal and then as Chief Deputy United States Marshal and the active duty commissioned officer of the United States Marine Corps - and the other Lockheed L-1011 aircraft passengers and crew murdered in a scheduled terrorism-sabotage attack by Bill Gates-Nazi-Microsoft-Corbis-NASA-George Bush the cowardly violent criminal by causing the external mounted Orbital Sciences Pegasus space satellite booster rocket to explode and fatally disable our aircraft ) is 10464 days



From 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as he and I served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 4032 days

4032 = 2016 + 2016

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/11/1971 ( premiere US film "Blue Water, White Death" ) is 2016 days



From 8/1/1951 ( premiere US film "How to Catch a Cold" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 18478 days

18478 = 9239 + 9239

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/18/1991 ( the Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-George Bush attack against the US Navy warship USS Princeton CG 59 as another attempt to kill me Kerry Wayne Burgess - circa 1990 also known for official duty as Wayne Newman and as Matthew Kline the United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer - and my biological brother US Navy Fleet Admiral Thomas Reagan the US Navy SEAL as he and I served the US Navy presence in the Persian Gulf again at the same time ) is 9239 days



From 3/2/1944 ( premiere US film "With the Marines at Tarawa" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 21186 days

21186 = 10593 + 10593

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/3/1994 ( Susan Smith admits to killing her two children in her car in John D. Long Lake near Union South Carolina and the car had been days earlier discovered by me the known official Chief Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and reported to other officials and in order to maintain investigation of Susan Smith and her co-conspirators that include Microsoft Bill Gates ) is 10593 days



From 12/4/1985 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Back to the Future" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 5934 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/31/1982 ( premiere US TV movie "World War III" ) is 5934 days



From 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 8/29/2007 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis causes the United States Air Force nuclear weapons incident with the objective of nuclear destruction in the United States and Bill Gates-Microsoft-Nazi-Corbis-George Bush continue to actively plan to produce nuclear destruction in the United States of America for the purpose of murdering as many United States of America citizens as possible and for the purpose of ongoing protection to organized crime and to protect other severe illegal commerce activity ) is 2004 days

2004 = 1002 + 1002

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/31/1968 ( premiere US film "Hang 'Em High" ) is 1002 days



From 7/12/1992 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Bitter Moon" ) To 3/4/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) is 3522 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/25/1975 ( premiere US film "Rollerball" ) is 3522 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268695/releaseinfo

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Release dates for

The Time Machine (2002)

USA 4 March 2002 (premiere)










http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/dates/stories/february/1/newsid_3416000/3416589.stm


BBC


ON THIS DAY 1 February


2003: Columbia shuttle disintegrates killing seven

The US space shuttle Columbia has broken up as it re-entered the Earth's atmosphere killing all seven astronauts on board.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0574884/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"The F.B.I."

The Escape (1966)

Country Date

USA 2 October 1966

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0574884/

IMDb


The F.B.I.: Season 2, Episode 2

The Escape (2 Oct. 1966)


Efrem Zimbalist Jr. ... Inspector Lewis Erskine


Release Date: 2 October 1966 (USA)










http://www.amarillo.com/stories/091904/new_husband.shtml

amarillo com

Amarillo Globe News

Home > News > Local News

Web-posted Sunday, September 19, 2004

City dedicates statue

By KAREN D. SMITH


The Amarillo Globe-News

An Amarillo statue of astronaut Rick Husband, dedicated Saturday, and a Lubbock statue of astronaut Willie McCool, could become two points in a larger effort for a Texas Panhandle memorial to the entire Columbia space shuttle crew.

Husband's 9-year-old son, Matthew, pulled the cord Saturday to release the drape covering the 71Ž2-foot bronze sculpture of Husband before a crowd of about 400 people.

Those gathered at the new Rick Husband Memorial Plaza, between Amarillo City Hall and the Civic Center Grand Plaza, included family members, NASA astronauts Steve Lindsay and Scott Parazynski, city and Center City of Amarillo officials and donors.

"I never, in my wildest dreams, would've thought there would be such a celebration of Rick's life, and I'm sure Rick would be taken aback, as well, the astronaut's brother, Keith Husband of Phoenix, said in a speech in which he struggled, at times, to contain his emotions.

"Part of the spotlight that was shining on Rick now shines on the family. ... Trying to find closure has been difficult. ... Rick was true to Amarillo. He never forgot where he came from. He loved this city. He loved the people. It's great to see Amarillo being true to Rick."

The statue is a duplicate - with modifications for outdoor showing - of a first bronze of Husband dedicated Jan. 19 at Rick Husband Amarillo International Airport.


Husband family members expressed appreciation after the ceremony.

"I've always felt like the people in Amarillo are very special and caring, but the last year and a half has confirmed everything I knew about Amarillo," said Evelyn Husband's mother, Jean Neely of Amarillo.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0218919/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Curing a Husband (1914)

Country Date

USA 29 April 1914










http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Reichert-touts-law-record-but-critics-don-t-see-1216577.php#page-4


seattlepi


Reichert touts law record, but critics don't see it his way [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

By LEWIS KAMB, P-I INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Updated 10:00 p.m., Thursday, October 5, 2006


(Page 4 of 6)

In 1982, Reichert took a young prostitute who was the primary witness in a homicide case into his home, Adamson said. "He invited her back to live with his family, tried to turn her life around," Adamson said. "He wasn't successful, but it reflected some real caring on his part." His actions may have pushed the limits of protocol, Adamson conceded.

Reichert stated Thursday that a supervisor asked him to take in the 16-year-old girl (see Reichert's statement).

"She stayed in our home ... a few days before she ran away," he said. "... It was our hope that the positive influence of our church family would have a positive effect on her ... Unfortunately, she returned to the streets. I do not regret our efforts on her behalf."



http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Reichert-touts-law-record-but-critics-don-t-see-1216577.php#page-6


seattlepi


Reichert touts law record, but critics don't see it his way [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

By LEWIS KAMB, P-I INVESTIGATIVE REPORTER [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Updated 10:00 p.m., Thursday, October 5, 2006


(Page 6 of 6)


Sheriff's spokesman John Urquhart said critics "resented the publicity he got. If they were the sheriff ... when the worst serial murder case in U.S. history was solved; if they had also been the lead detective on the case; if they had his charisma; if they had his Hollywood looks; if they were the head of a large police agency, they would have gotten the publicity, too."


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 6:26 AM Thursday, August 14, 2008


Sheriff's spokesman John Urquhart said critics "resented the publicity he got. If they were the sheriff ... when the worst serial murder case in U.S. history was solved; if they had also been the lead detective on the case; if they had his charisma; if they had his Hollywood looks; if they were the head of a large police agency, they would have gotten the publicity, too."





What was she running from, Reichert? Your "Hollywood looks"? Something else you wanted to show her?


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 August 2008 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0135116/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Wordplay" (1986)

Country Date

USA 29 December 1986

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2084736/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Wordplay"

Episode dated 29 December 1986 (1986)

Country Date

USA 29 December 1986

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2084736/


Wordplay

Episode dated 29 December 1986 (29 Dec. 1986)

Release Date: 29 December 1986 (USA)



http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/wordplay/tv-listings/205594


TV GUIDE


Wordplay on NBC 1986, TV Show


Premiered: December 29, 1986, on NBC










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0147511/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Small Town Sheriff (1927)

Country Date

USA 4 September 1927










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057115/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Great Escape (1963)

Country Date

USA 4 July 1963

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057115/fullcredits

IMDb

Full cast and crew for

The Great Escape (1963)


Steve McQueen ... Hilts 'The Cooler King'










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120596/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

The Bachelor (1999) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

Country Date

USA 3 November 1999 (premiere)










http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/Bios/htmlbios/husband.html

National Aeronautics and Space Administration

Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center

Houston, Texas 77058

Biographical Data

RICK DOUGLAS HUSBAND (COLONEL, USAF)

NASA ASTRONAUT

PERSONAL DATA: Born July 12, 1957, in Amarillo, Texas. Died on February 1, 2003 over the southern United States when Space Shuttle Columbia and the crew perished during entry, 16 minutes prior to scheduled landing.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/H/Hunt_For_Red_October_CD1.html


Hunt For Red October [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


...Armageddon.
And the seventh angel poured forth his bowl
into the air,
and a voice cried out from heaven, saying,
"It is done".
A man with your responsibilities
reading about the end of the world. Huh.
And what's this?
"I am become death,
the destroyer of worlds".
It is an ancient Hindu text
quoted by an American.
American?
Mmm. He invented the atomic bomb,
and he was later accused of being a Communist.
You wrote and underlined these passages?
No.
This book belonged to my wife.
I keep it for sentimental value.
I'm sorry, comrade Captain.
Your wife was... a beautiful woman.
Her death was... unfortunate.
I'm only doing my job.
It is my responsibility.
How many agents did the KGB put aboard my boat?
Your boat, Captain?
Yes.
This vessel belongs to the people of the Soviet Union.
Besides, if the KGB or the GRU has agents aboard,
I will be the last to know.
I suggest we open our orders, Captain.
Certainly, comrade.
"From commander...
strategic submarine forces
red banner northern fleet".
We're to proceed north to grid square reference 54-90
and rendezvous with alfa submarine Konovalov.
Captain Tupolev's boat.
You know Tupolev?
I know he descends from aristocracy
and that he was your student.
It's rumored he has a special place
in his heart for you.
There's little room in Tupolev's heart for anyone but Tupolev.
Having made contact, we are to run a series of drills.
Tupolev will hunt us while we test our ship.
Having evaluated the operational readiness
of the caterpillar drive,
we are to return to Polijarny
on or about the 16th of this month.
Captain, this is an historic moment.
I'd like to make a request.
Before you proceed, comrade...
I know it's not protocol,
but would you permit me to post our orders
and inform the crew of our mission?
Aah!
Where I'm going...
you cannot follow.
Dr Petrov, report to my cabin immediately.
There's been a dreadful accident.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:42 AM Pacific Time USA Monday 13 August 2012