Tuesday, August 14, 2012

This isn't real.




Something else I wanted to add here is the craziest dream last night where I had gained superpowers. I thought about it a lot during the day. I made it the Mall and I was trashing the place using my superpowers. I was dumping all the merchandise on the upper floor through the mezzanine onto the lower floor. Also, I am dreaming more of actual battles with The Dark Man. I am kicking his ass in my dreams now, other than that last dream where I simply outran him on a marathon course with me standing a distant ways along the course and wondering if he will show up. Now I am beating him up so far, in one clear instance I recall, he has escaped. I am not so much worried about him coming back but in the dream I very much want to win decisively against him and he has been too squirmy for me to actually kill him. In the last dream he had me restrained first, unlike the dream before that where I saw, from the perspective of my eyes, me screaming across the backyard of somebody's house, Randy Romines I think from a sleeping dream months ago, and I was screaming across the yard as I drove a police car and I crashed through the fence for the house adjacent and I quickly restrained The Dark Man, seeing him mildly surprised as he walked along his yard apparently putting food on a barbecue grill and I was trying to choke him into unconsciousness but I could not because he was too squirmy and a lot of other stuff happened I thought about and reinforced in my mind the memories of that sleeping dream and he got away from me at the end of the dream and I was screaming at him after he got away that I would get him yet. So last night I was fighting him again and beating him and he was homeless person who resembled, at first, the actor Samuel L. Jackson. I dreamed vividly of flying with levitation flight up through the night sky and seeing cumulus clouds in the city-light-radiated skies and that was just after I walked out of the Mall, bumping gently into the shoulder of a person and then offering my apologies, most thoughtful after the tremendous chaos I had caused in that Mall, and then three police officers had shown up and I used my superpowers to slam one of them into the wall across the hallway and then I thanked the other officers for being so cooperative and I went outside and I took a long metal pole and I crushed in the cab of the truck those police officers had arrived in and then that was when I started levitating up into the sky and I was doing that because I was looking for that guy who had earlier been the homeless guy who resembled the actor Samuel L. Jackson. And I was rising up into the night sky and there are other observations I don't describe here and especially how I thought a lot later about times when my superpowers were intermittent and I don't feel like describing my thoughts on that and then I did see that guy and he was riding away on a bicycle and I was following him as I flew through the night time and I was going to hover just above his head at a point where he wouldn't see me and he was riding through a swamp marsh area in a wooded place and he did see me because my superpowers weren't working as well as I wanted it to and I never did get the position above him I wanted and that is pretty much the end of the dream although there are still a lot of vivid details I don't describe here and by the time I flew down to fight him again he was some other person I had never seen before. He was headed back towards the Mall and the dream seems to end there and that was when I woke up exhausted and got out of bed and sat down at my desk to think about it for a while before taking a shower. Regardless of how it all sounds something really is happening.





I have finished this note and then I feel strongly compelled to note again that the more blog posts I make then the more hopeless is this cause and I composed this sentence almost word for word and the words formed in my mind as I wrote it.





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2012/07/time-traveler-effect-variables.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 7:52 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 15 July 2012


My knowledge today + (My knowledge until EVENT time travel) = (My knowledge after EVENT time travel) + My knowledge gained post-event


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 15 July 2012 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Journal June 12, 2006, Supplemental

There must be some reason to these thoughts [ , I think now having just awoken from sleep, ] I was having awhile back about the opening scenes to the upcoming movie HALO. I was thinking of how the story goes behind the military person that inspired Master Chief. It begins with the real MCPO arriving at his post on some planet. It is an isolated post in some kind of wasteland, desert, mountainous region. He arrives, talks with a few people, walks around. The structure is some kind of pre-fab building with a lot of walkways and observation positions, a lot of defensive positions. You can hear the clanking of deckplates and gratings as people walk around.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Journal June 12, 2006, Supplemental


MCPO finds a place to sit down his gear and look out over the land. He places a photo of an attractive blond woman


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


I am also ruining the future for women that I show an interest in while I am being held hostage. It doesn't matter if I have a relationship with any of them, as long as their is some perception in the future that I was interested in them they are going to be subjected to this same kind of craziness


This is insanity. If anyone has been talking about romantic relationships between me and any woman, I am sorry for just now figuring this out. I certainly wouldn't wish this on anyone except for my worst enemies, such as Bill Gates, but certainly not you.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]










From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 6/12/2006 ( "There must be some reason to these thoughts" ) is 13635 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 8/18/2006 ( "This is insanity." ) is 13702 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994)


Picard: Sometimes it takes courage to try, Data. And courage can be an emotion too.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/P/Planet_of_the_Apes_1968.html


Planet of the Apes


Then experimental surgery|on the speech centres, on the brain.
Eventually a kind of living death.
However,
I have it in my power to grant a reprieve.
That is why I summoned you here tonight.
Tell me who and what you really are|and where you came from,
and no veterinary shall touch you.
- I told you that at that hearing of yours.|- You lied.
- Where is your tribe?|- My tribe.
They live on another planet|in another solar system.
Even in your lies, some truth slips through.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD2.html


Star Trek Generations [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


This isn't right. This can't be real.
- It's as real as you want it to be.|- Guinan. What's going on?
- Why am I here?|- You're in the nexus.
- This is the nexus?|- For you. This is what you wanted.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0111280/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Star Trek: Generations (1994) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Picard: It's our mortality that defines us, Soran. It's the truth of our existence.

Dr. Soran: What if I told you I found a new truth?

Picard: The Nexus?

Dr. Soran: Time has no meaning there.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076759/quotes


Memorable quotes for

Star Wars (1977)


Aunt Beru: Where are you going?

Luke: Looks like I'm going nowhere... I'm gonna finish cleaning those 'droids.

Aunt Beru: [after Luke leaves] Owen, he can't stay here forever, most of his friends have gone. It means so much to him.

Uncle Owen: Well, I'll make it up to him next year, I promise.

Aunt Beru: Luke's just not a farmer, Owen. He has too much of his father in him.

Uncle Owen: That's what I'm afraid of.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD2.html


Star Trek Generations [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


- Rene wants to see Starfleet Academy.|- Rene? Oh, your nephew.
He's so unlike his father.
He's a dreamer. Imaginative ...
He's so very gentle.
What's happened?
Robert and Rene ...
... burned to death in a fire.
- I'm sorry.|- It's all right. These things happen.
Captain, it's not all right.
I can't help think about all the|experiences Rene's not going to have.
Not going to the Academy,|listening to music and falling in love.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/S/Star_Trek_Generations_CD1.html


Star Trek Generations


Starship separation in four minutes.
You'll have to excuse me.
I have an appointment with eternity|and I don't want to be late.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:43 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 14 August 2012