Sunday, August 19, 2012

Today




After I made my last post I was overcome by a strong feeling of fatigue that has been more common lately. I finally had to go lie down on the bed after sitting here for a while at my desk about half-asleep.

I laid down on the bed and hoped I would only have to sleep for a few minutes and then feel better.

I wondered what I would dream about.

I woke up the first two times and I wondered why I had not dreamed anything I could remember after waking up.

All I seemed to hear was some very loud noises that happened before I could get the sense of the nature of the sounds. The first time I thought maybe I had heard myself breathing and that sound had been amplified about a million times or however many times it would take to generate the level of sound I had heard. I can't recall anything about the second other than it happened. Neither time there was any pain associated with the experience.

Then finally I did have a dream. I dreamed that I saw a woman ahead of me in the distance and she was walking into a tunnel. I was maybe ten, 15 yards behind her. I knew in the dream that woman was Diana Spencer.

I knew something in the dream that I was part of her security detail. I knew something about gunfire that happened either before that point or afterwards but I forgot any other relevant details after waking up. I started off with only the thought of checking that 1997 date and then everything else is the result of that observation.

In the sleeping dream on the other side of the tunnel I visualized a group of people. As though I was looking at photograph of a group of people in a park somewhere and the photo was taken from long distance I could see distinct figures although none of those figures was distinct enough in detail for me to describe their appearance. All I knew was that one of those people was Princess Anne. She had a child in front of her. I think that setting was from years ago.

I got out of bed a few hours later feeling only slightly less exhausted and starting to wonder if there was any particular reason I saw the details I saw in the sleeping dream I had today.

There are some relevant details I found on the internet that are interesting but those details I don't describe here.

The other details are equally intriguing and I wonder about all this in the context of "The Thirteenth Floor," as a new influence on my thinking, from the concept of reality artificial.

Also, only today, after waking up, did the detail register in my mind that the bodyguard was the only survivor of the crash. Maybe I had read that before but it has never been a detail that lingered in my mind on a conscious level. I found references in my own notes that he had survived but that detail was something that had not registered consciously in my mind before today.

I see that often enough. The event happens just after midnight, as though someone was waiting for the next day to begin.










http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/598171/Tojo-Hideki


Encyclopædia Britannica


Tojo Hideki


Tojo Hideki, (born December 30, 1884, Tokyo, Japan—died December 23, 1948, Tokyo), soldier and statesman who was prime minister of Japan during most of World War II (1941–44) and who was subsequently tried and executed for war crimes.

A hardworking and efficient bureaucrat, Tojo was also one of the most aggressive militarists in the Japanese leadership. He led his country’s war efforts after the attack on the U.S. base at Pearl Harbor, December 7, 1941, and under his direction smashing victories were initially scored throughout Southeast Asia and the Pacific.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Tell me, did you ever run into any Injuns
on the Solomons?
-Indians, sir?
-Navajo, to be exact.
The Corps has developed a new code
based on their language.
It's had quite an impact.
So much so, the Navy have decided
to go to great lengths to protect it.
That's why you're here.
You're to pair with one of them,
keep his ass safe.
Your job is to keep him alive,
so he can do his job.
Begging your pardon, but I believe
I'd best serve the Corps killing Japs...
not babysitting some Indian.
We didn't pick your name out of a hat.
We need good Marines.
That's why you're standing here.
Take a look.
It's a Navajo, or was.
Tortured to death by Japanese intelligence
trying to bust our code.
Fortunately, he couldn't help them
even if he wanted to.
The man was a Navajo, not a codetalker.
The code's based on their language,
but it is still a code.
Tojo would like nothing more
than to catch a live one.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1997_1433763

chron Houston Chronicle Archive


Princess Diana, friend die in car wreck

Houston Chronicle News Services

SUN 08/31/1997 HOUSTON CHRONICLE


PARIS - Britain's Princess Diana died in a hospital early today after a car crash in which her companion Dodi al-Fayed was also killed, French Interior Minister Jean-Pierre Chevenement said.

Chevenement was speaking at the Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital in south-east Paris where Diana, 36, was treated after the accident which occurred shortly after midnight.

Diana's driver, who was a security officer from the Ritz Hotel, was also killed in the crash, officials at police headquarters said.

Officials said the princess's bodyguard was extracted from the wrecked Mercedes-Benz 600 and was seriously injured. The accident involved at least one other vehicle in the tunnel under the Pont de l' Alma bridge on the Seine River bank.

The impact was so great, the car`s radiator was hurled back onto the knees of the front-seat passenger.

Princess Diana was sitting in the rear of the car with Dodi, who was killed outright.

The Princess of Wales and the bodyguard were taken to Pitie-Salpetriere Hospital. She was treated in the intensive care unit.

It was first reported that Princess Diana suffered a concussion, a broken arm and serious cuts to her thigh.

French Interior Minister Jean-Pierre Chevenement and the British ambassador, Sir Michael Jay, were at her bedside, police sources said.

Dodi's father, Mohamed al- Fayed, was on his way to Paris his spokesman, Michael Cole, said.

The crash happened shortly after midnight (6 p.m. Houston time) while press photographers on motorcycles chased the princess's car



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Diana,_Princess_of_Wales


Death of Diana, Princess of Wales

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


On 31 August 1997, Diana, Princess of Wales died as a result of injuries sustained in a car accident in the Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris, France. Her companion, Dodi Fayed, and the driver of the Mercedes-Benz W140, Henri Paul, were pronounced dead at the scene of the accident. The bodyguard of Diana and Dodi, Trevor Rees-Jones, was the only survivor. Although at first the media pinned the blame on the paparazzi, the crash was ultimately found to be caused by the reckless actions of the chauffeur, who was the head of security at the Ritz and had earlier goaded the paparazzi waiting outside the hotel. An 18-month French judicial investigation concluded in 1999 that the crash was caused by Paul, who lost control of the car at high speed while drunk. His inebriation may have been made worse by the simultaneous presence of an anti-depressant and traces of a tranqulizing anti-psychotic in his body.


Circumstances

On 30 August 1997, Diana, Princess of Wales, arrived in Paris, France, with Dodi Fayed, the son of Mohamed al-Fayed. They had stopped there en route to London, having spent the preceding nine days together on board Mohamed al-Fayed’s yacht, the Jonikal, on the French and Italian Riviera. They had intended to stay overnight. Mohamed al-Fayed was and is the owner of the Hôtel Ritz Paris. He also owned an apartment in Rue Arsène Houssaye, a short distance from the hotel and located just off the Avenue des Champs Elysées.

Henri Paul, the Acting Head of Security at the Ritz Hotel, had been instructed to drive the hired black 1994 Mercedes-Benz S280 through Paris in order to elude the paparazzi. A decoy vehicle left the Ritz first, attracting a throng of photographers. Diana and Fayed would then depart from the hotel's rear entrance.

At around 12:20 am on 31 August 1997, Diana and Fayed left the Ritz to return to the apartment in rue Arsène Houssaye. They were the rear passengers in a black Mercedes-Benz S280, registration number "688 LTV 75", driven by Paul. Trevor Rees-Jones, a member of the Fayed family's personal protection team, was in the front passenger seat.

They left from the rear of the hotel, the Rue Cambon exit. After crossing the Place de la Concorde they drove along Cours la Reine and Cours Albert 1er (the embankment road running parallel to the River Seine) into the Place de l’Alma underpass. At around 12:23 am at the entrance to the tunnel, their driver lost control; the car swerved to the left of the two-lane carriageway before colliding head-on with the 13th pillar supporting the roof at an estimated speed of 105 km/h (65 mph). It then spun and hit the stone wall of the tunnel backwards, finally coming to a stop. The impact of the crash caused substantial damage, particularly to the front half of the vehicle. There was (and still is) no guard rail between the pillars to prevent this. The Place de l'Alma underpass is the only one on that embankment road that has roof-supporting pillars.

As the victims lay in the wrecked car, the photographers continued to take pictures. Critically injured, Diana was reported to repeatedly murmur "oh my God," and, after the photographers were pushed away by emergency teams, "leave me alone".










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047641/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Valley of the Kings (1954)

Country Date

USA 21 July 1954 (New York City, New York)










1994 film "Star Trek Generations" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Captain James T. Kirk: This is my uncle's barn in Idaho.










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-stop-at-willoughby-12614/


tv.com


The Twilight Zone

A Stop at Willoughby

Season 1, Episode 30, Aired May 06, 1960


Quotes


(Closing Narration)

Narrator: Willoughby? Maybe it's wishful thinking nestled in a hidden part of a man's mind, or maybe it's the last stop in the vast design of things, or perhaps, for a man like Mr. Gart Williams, who climbed on a world that went by too fast, it's a place around the bend where he could jump off. Willoughby? Whatever it is, it comes with sunlight and serenity, and is a part of the Twilight Zone.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734550/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"Twilight Zone"

A Stop at Willoughby (1960)

"The Twilight Zone" A Stop at Willoughby (original title)


Janie Williams: And just where would you be if it weren't for my appetite?

Gart Williams: I know where I'd like to be.

Janie Williams: Where's that?

Gart Williams: A place called Willoughby, a little town I manufactured in a dream.

Janie Williams: Tell me about your dream, Gart.

Gart Williams: It was an odd dream. Very odd dream. Willoughby. It was summer, very warm. Kids were barefooted. One of them had a fishing pole. It all looked like a Currier and Ives painting. Bandstand, bicycles, wagons. I've never seen such serenity. It was the way people must have lived a hundred years ago. Crazy dream.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/a-stop-at-willoughby-12614/


tv.com


The Twilight Zone

A Stop at Willoughby

Season 1, Episode 30, Aired May 06, 1960


Quotes


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: This is Gart Williams, age thirty-eight, a man protected by a suit of armor all held together by one bolt. Just a moment ago, someone removed the bolt, and Mr. Williams's protection fell away from him and left him a naked target. He's been cannonaded this afternoon by all the enemies of his life. His insecurity has shelled him, his sensitivity has straddled him with humiliation, his deep-rooted disquiet about his own worth has zeroed in on him, landed on target, and blown him apart. Mr. Gart Williams, ad agency exec, who in just a moment will move into the Twilight Zone, in a desperate search for survival.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1070305/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Closed Gate (1910)

Country Date

USA 13 December 1910










http://www.cswap.com/1989/Indiana_Jones_and_the_Last_Crusade/cap/en/25fps/a/01_45


Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


1:45:19
I knew you'd come.

1:45:22
- But my strength has left me.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers


You the Indian?
Yeah, I'm the Indian.
It's just a few minutes drive.
We'll get you back in no time.
-I need to speak with you, Gunny.
-Give me a second.
I got this with the mail today.
You ever had pickled herring?
I need out.
What the hell are you talking about?
This detail.
My duty. I can't do it.
I need you, Enders.
You've been saving a lot of Marines.
I'm requesting mast
with battalion commander.
I want out.
Yeah? You, me and every other
mother's son. We all want out.
As long as there's a Tojo
and a Hitler out there...
we have to keep on fighting.
Is that understood?
-You're not hearing me.
-I'm hearing you just fine.
There's a war going on worldwide...
and it ain't being waged
on your wants and wishes.
Get some sack time. That's an order.










From 12/23/1948 ( Tojo Hideki hanged for war crimes during World War 2 ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 23250 days

23250 = 11625 + 11625

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/31/1997 ( the death of Diana Spencer under suspicious circumstances ) is 11625 days



From 6/14/2002 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Windtalkers" ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 3719 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/8/1976 ( Zhou Enlai - 1st Premiere of the People's Republic of China - deceased ) is 3719 days



From 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 14994 days

14994 = 7497 + 7497

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/13/1986 ( premiere US TV series "Charmed Lives" ) is 7497 days



From 2/22/2001 ( premiere US TV series episode "Friends"::"The One with the Truth About London" ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 4196 days

4196 = 2098 + 2098

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/1/1971 ( premiere US film "The Omega Man" ) is 2098 days



From 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 7543 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/28/1986 ( premiere US TV movie "The Future of Things Past" ) is 7543 days



From 5/6/1960 ( premiere US TV series episode "The TWilight Zone"::"A Stop at Willoughby" ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 19098 days

19098 = 9549 + 9549

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps chief warrant officer Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 9549 days



From 7/21/1954 ( premiere US film "Valley of the Kings" ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 21214 days

21214 = 10607 + 10607

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/17/1994 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek Generations" ) is 10607 days



From 7/9/1965 ( premiere US film "McHale's Navy Joins the Air Force" ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 17208 days

17208 = 8604 + 8604

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/24/1989 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade" ) is 8604 days



From 12/13/1910 ( premiere US film "Closed Gate" ) To 7/16/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "I, Robot" & premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) is 34184 days

34184 = 17092 + 17092

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 17092 days



From 7/16/2004 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "I, Robot" & premiere US TV series "Stargate: Atlantis" ) To 8/19/2012 ( --- ) is 2956 days

2956 = 1478 + 1478

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/19/1969 ( my biological brother United States Navy Commander Thomas Reagan was United States Apollo 12 Intrepid spacecraft United States Navy astronaut landing and walking on the planet Earth's moon ) is 1478 days










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Friends_7x16_-_The_One_With_the_Truth_About_London.html


Friends 7x16 - The One With the Truth About London


- Hi. - Hi! Hi, Ben.
- Hi. - We have a bathroom emergency.
Go ahead.
Before we do, are any of Joey's special "romance" magazines in there?
- No. - Okay, all clear.
Thanks, Phoebe.
That's Rachel.
But whatever.
Could you do me a big favor?
I have a meeting at the dean's office.
Can you watch Ben for an hour?
- What about Monica? - She isn't home.
So it would just be me alone?
Ben would be there.
What's the matter?
I've never done that before. Me and him, alone.
He's not an ex-con.










http://my.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP001151270176&sid=64591&sn=NIKPHD&st=201111300030&cn=679

excite tv


Friends (Repeat)

679 NIKPHD: Wednesday, November 30 12:30 AM

Sitcom

The One With the Truth About London

Monica and Chandler fondly reminisce about London until a startling revelation leaves Chandler floored.


Courteney Cox Arquette, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry, David Schwimmer Executive Producer(s): Kevin S. Bright, Marta Kauffman, David Crane, Greg Malins, Wil Calhoun

Original Air Date: Feb 22, 2001










1971 film "The Omega Man" DVD video:

00:17:47


Jonathan Matthias: [ television broadcast ] The entire Los Angeles area. Already hospital facilities have begun to crack under the strain and civil defense authorities state the situation is much the same across the entire country. Martial law is now nationwide. Major cities in all parts of the country: New York, Los Angeles, report plague victims falling dead in the streets, in their homes, at their work. The first symptom appears to be severe choking followed by immediate unconsciousness. Death occurs within minutes. Whether a state of war between China and Russia still exists is not important any longer. Our fellow countrymen are dying. The very foundations of civilization are beginning to crumble under the dread assault of that horror long feared, germ warfare.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:08 PM Pacific Time USA Sunday 19 August 2012