Friday, August 03, 2012

What am I supposed to do with it? Cut it out from my skin? Who I am supposed to be? The Man With X-Ray Eyes?




Makes sense though, doesn't it? I show up at the meeting point and I am carrying an RFID chip under my skin.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: July 21, 2006


I have also been thinking about something my doctor said to me last year when I was in-patient at the VA. After they did a cat-scan on me, he told me something about the results. I assume he told me everything was ok, but now that I think about it, I can't remember him telling me that, but I feel as though he did. What I do remember is wondering why he said something about not being able to read those scans himself. I thought later that could mean he was trying to cover himself because anyone looking at the scan could probably see that something was unusual. It is probably the RFID chip


That shows up on the scan.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE dated 21 July 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.smh.com.au/business/clever-contact-lenses-20091207-kfgo.html


The Sydney Morning Herald


Clever contact lenses

Date December 8, 2009


SMALL is said to be beautiful in the electronics industry, a thought that some take to mean that the age of the bionic person is about to envelop us. But examples of humans carrying embedded microchips are older than you might think.
Kevin Warwick, professor of cybernetics at Reading University in England, earned the title of the world's first (partially) bionic man when, on August 24, 1998, he became the first human to host a microchip. Well, several chips, inside a pearl-sized glass capsule inserted in his left arm.

The job took doctors about 20-minutes and the professor was then able to unlock his laboratory door without having to find the key - at least for nine days before it ran out of battery power.










https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupAction!input.action


USPS.COM


Look Up a ZIP Code™


https://tools.usps.com/go/ZipLookupResultsAction!input.action?resultMode=0&companyName=&address1=&address2=&city=george&state=WA&urbanCode=&postalCode=&zip=


USPS.COM


Look Up a ZIP Code™


You entered:

GEORGE WA

Several addresses matched the information you provided. Perhaps you didn't enter a street number or the building has multiple units.


GEORGE WA 98824





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:44 AM Pacific Time USA Friday 03 August 2012