Thursday, August 02, 2012

Got my name on it.




http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/stop.html


PINK FLOYD


"Stop"

Stop
I wanna go home
Take off this uniform
And leave the show
And I'm waiting in this cell
Because I have to know
Have I been guilty all this time










http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/imagegallery/image_feature_1850.html

NASA


Astronauts Story Musgrave, left, and Don Peterson float in the cargo bay of the Earth-orbiting space shuttle Challenger during their April 7, 1983, spacewalk on the STS-6 mission. Their "floating" is restricted via tethers to safety slide wires. Thanks to the tether and slide wire combination, Peterson is able to translate, or move, along the port side hand rails.










1984 film "2010" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

00:04:25


Dimitri Moisevitch: Neatness! It's a good quality. You'll make someone a fine wife! You are Dr. Heywood Floyd?

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Who the hell are you?

Dimitri Moisevitch: I'm Moisevitch. I'm here to talk to you about your problem.

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Really? What problem's that?

Dimitri Moisevitch: You were chairman of the National Council on Astronautics. Now you are a schoolteacher. This was by your own choice?

Dr. Heywood Floyd: Chancellor of the university. It pays better. What do you care?

Dimitri Moisevitch: You were responsible for the Discovery mission. It was a failure. Someone had to be blamed, so it was you. You like being a teacher?

Dr. Heywood Floyd: I don't think I like you.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/keeptalking.html


PINK FLOYD


"Keep Talking"

For millions of years mankind lived just like the animals
Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination
We learned to talk

There's a silence surrounding me
I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner
No one can bother me
I think I should speak now
I can't seem to speak now
My words won't come out right
I feel like I'm drowning
I'm feeling weak now
But I can't show my weakness
I sometimes wonder
Where do we go from here

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0370071/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Stephen Hawking

Date of Birth

8 January 1942, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England, UK

Birth Name

Stephen William Hawking



http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0590796/bio

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Biography for

Yvette Mimieux

Date of Birth

8 January 1942, Hollywood, California, USA

Birth Name

Yvette Carmen Mimieux





http://www.bbc.co.uk/archive/burgess/7715.shtml


BBC


ARCHIVE


Guy Burgess at the BBC | The early career of the Cambridge spy

Memo re Burgess and first-class travel

Burgess' case for travelling first class is disputed.


SYNOPSIS

This memo continues the dispute over Burgess' expenses claim for first-class travel. The Administrative Officer dismisses Burgess' claim and lays out the (somewhat labyrinthine) rules for travel undertaken on behalf of the BBC.

Read the next document in this chain of correspondence.

DID YOU KNOW?

Guy Burgess' Kremlin codename while at Cambridge was Madchen, which is German for 'young girl'. Later code names assigned to him were Hicks










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


- Why did you?
- Why did I what?
Come after me.
Sit down.
I did it to save your life.
That doesn't seem to mean
much to you, or anybody else.
It doesn't.
Twenty of your friends
were watching you drown.
Not one lifted a finger to save you.
That's a very curious attitude.
A very curious world.
Aren't you interested in who I am?
Where I come from?
Should I be?










http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/famous/smith/confess_8.html

tru TV


By Rachel Pergament

The Confession

On Thursday, November 3, 1994, the ninth day since the carjacking and disappearance of the Michael and Alex Smith, their parents, Susan and David rose early to prepare themselves for interviews on three television network morning programs. Susan and David sat together holding hands on the Russells' living room sofa during their interviews. On CBS This Morning, Susan was asked if she had any involvement in her son's disappearance. Susan answered the question by saying, "I did not have anything to do with the abduction of my children." Susan added that, "Whoever did this is a sick and emotionally unstable person." Although David and Susan were legally separated, when David was asked whether he believed his wife, he replied, "Yes, I believe my wife totally."

After the interviews, Susan and David had been scheduled to sit for an interview with the Union Daily Times, but Margaret Gregory called and cancelled the interview explaining that the couple were exhausted and had enough media attention for the day.

At 12:30 p.m., Susan told her mother that she and David were going to run errands. Susan did not tell her mother that Sheriff Wells had sent for her. Susan was taken to another safe house for another interrogation.

Susan was dressed in jeans and a hooded sweatshirt and brought to her latest interrogation a newly revised statement that said the same things as her previous statement, the only change being that the name "Monarch Mills" had been changed to "Carlisle". Agent Logan asked Susan if she had anything else to add to her statement and she said no. At that point, Sheriff Wells was summoned to speak with Susan.

Susan was beginning to be worn down by the intensive and lengthy interrogations. Susan had also been facing increasingly skeptical news reporters who had started to pressure her for an explanation of Sheriff Wells' statement regarding the unspecified inconsistencies in her story.

At 1:40 p.m., Sheriff Wells and Susan met in a small room in the Family Center of the First Baptist Church, located on the same street as the Union County Courthouse. Sheriff Wells and Susan sat on folding chairs, knee to knee, facing one another and talked.

Sheriff Wells confronted Susan about her story of the carjacking. Wells told Susan that he knew that Susan's story of the black carjacker was a lie. He told her that she could not stop at the red light at the Monarch intersection if there were no other cars on the road. Wells told Susan that she had revised her statement because of this inconsistency and that even her back up story was a lie.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


- How do you open that panel?
- No one can. Only the Morlocks.
Who are the Morlocks?
They give us our food and clothes.
We must obey.
Why'd they take my machine?
You've got to tell me!
We mustn't be out in the dark.
Only children are frightened
by the dark.
You are a child, aren't you?










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The


You are the inescapable result...
of your tragedy,
just as I...
am the inescapable result... of you.
You have your answer. Now go.
I believe you have something that belongs to me.
- We all have our time machines, don't we?










1991 film "Flight of the Intruder" DVD video:


US Navy Lieutenant Commander Virgil "Tiger" Cole: I was there! I've seen it: SAM City. They take them out of there, and they fire them at us. Now, if we could get a couple of bombs in there, set off some of those warheads... The whole place would blow. A lot of guys' names on those missiles. You tell me you're interested in payback.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/m/memoirs-of-an-invisible-man-script.html


Memoirs Of An Invisible Man [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


I had to put the old Nick Halloway
behind me.
I'd create a new identity,
go underground.
- Morning.
- Morning.
Get myself a secure place
where Jenkins would never find me.
I could play the market
by phone.
All I needed was a name on a brokerage
account and a couple of bucks to start with.
I would become the invisible tycoon,
and then...
Then I would make them pay.
All of them.
They would rue the day
they tangled with Nick Halloway.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092007/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home (1986)


Dr. Gillian Taylor: Sure you won't change your mind?

Spock: Is there something wrong with the one I have?










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/pinkfloyd/goodbyecruelworld.html



PINK FLOYD


"Goodbye Cruel World"

Goodbye cruel world
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye
Goodbye all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change
My mind
Goodbye.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:09 AM Pacific Time USA Thursday 02 August 2012