Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I do want to become a vegetarian. I really do. Every day. Seems to be more of a hobby for rich people though.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/07 1:19 PM
Besides the zombie in the camoflauge jacket, there were some people, zombies perhaps, taking caution to record me on video as I approached them. From the distance, they had the cameras on me, but as I approached, they tried to make it look like they were recording the Space Needle. That happens a lot but I don't see much point in reporting it, especially since these zombies are tracing me at this very minute. And that is probably one of the very reasons that are monitoring me 24 hours a day. To see what I notice about their behavior so they know how close I am to making them disappear.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/16/07 1:28 PM
I am quite certain that group was monitoring me and I don't know what that means. That one guy holding the sleeping child tried to break eye contact with me as I was studying them, leaving me the impression he was trying to get me to look away from him.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 16 October 2007 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


1968 film "2001: A Space Odyssey" DVD video:


Ape man: Roar! Roar! Roar!










http://www.chakoteya.net/Enterprise/44.htm

The Crossing

Original Airdate: Apr 02, 2003


TUCKER: What's going on, Doc?

PHLOX: Just breathe deeply. You'll be fine.

TUCKER: I was just at a barbecue.

PHLOX: In through the nose, out through the mouth.

TUCKER: I've never seen so many ribs.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:41 PM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 08 August 2012