Sunday, August 19, 2012

Units




When I watched recently for the first time "The Thirteen Floor" I was watching the streaming video and there is the scene where the starring character meets the starring female character when she is working in the supermarket and I was thinking of how well she reminded me of "Samantha" from the 1984 film "Night of the Comet."

And that full series of scenes reminded me of observations - the time traveler effect be damned! Full speed ahead! - I made on the edge of downtown Seattle a few years ago and I instantly recognized that people were staging stuff around me based on that scene and other dialog from that film.

But why, I still wonder. Why then? Why there?

It is highly compelling though.

The strangest question though is why I dumped the product I bought into a trashcan outside just as the starring character does in the film. I didn't purchase the same products, one of his products seemed to be a container of corn oil, judging by what seemed to be an image of a cob of corn on the container, but I walked outside and thought of how creepy that had all been and I dumped the product in a trashcan. Now I remember something similar happening nearby there. Both places I had never gone to before.

Maybe there was another point I wanted to make here but now it slips my mind.

(Why the hell am I even talking to you anyway. Who the hell am I even talking to. I've got to keep on keeping on until I figure out how to unscramble all that bullshit.)





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:27 AM Pacific Time USA Sunday 19 August 2012