Tuesday, August 07, 2012

It's the end of the world as you know it.




Thinking more this morning about my "fooey" observation in recent years I am wondering more about what I will see next month when new television shows begin to premiere in the United States.

For a long time I was lured in to the prospect that I would make an observation that would get me out here the very SOONEST but now - I guess mostly because I am still here - I think of several objectives behind what I observed. One could be just for my morale. Another could be that such activity needs to happen because we are working towards an objective after all.

There is also the fact - if you accept my so-called time-traveler effect theory - that anything I record in my journal will have to become a fact of nature because I time-travel my journal backwards in time and other human beings become aware of that future knowledge. I believe human beings are 100% incapable of generating a paradox of time so whatever I time-travel to the past is what must happen in the future. There are so many variables in my observations though that do not get recorded so I really have no idea who did what.

Ah, YES! Of course! I am a dumb bovine to think I am the only Hereford in the herd whose mind is directly affected by my so-called counter-paradox effect.

That is why I am willing to time-travel backwards in time when I know that I am changing the thoughts that form in the mind of my natural-time self.

The overall problem is not just about me. I would be affected just as anyone else but I have some kind of immunity to whatever it is that is happening.

And finally human beings still build homes and businesses in south Florida despite their knowledge of risk from hurricanes. People still live in Los Angeles despite their knowledge of what could happen at any given time.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 05:38 AM Pacific Time USA Tuesday 07 August 2012