Saturday, August 11, 2012

Causality




That has got to be it. Something that has to be turned on from somewhere else.

As for using that racketeering production for guidance in this present day the fact is that racketeering production "Stargate" represents information stolen from me in the context of when I am time-traveling backwards through the past.

What those morons didn't understand then and what those morons will never understand *today* is the strategy I follow after I begin to time-travel backwards through time is a strategy based on what they *cause* to happen around me in this present day.

They hear only what they want to hear.

I didn't even become consciously aware of my pending time-traveler excursion until around the beginning of last calendar year.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Wed, February 8, 2006 6:45:11 PM

Subject: Re: Captain's sleep journal. Stardate: Febuary the crappyth


Even if Lily is as nice in person as she seems to be on TV, I'm beginning to think I shouldn't pursue it. I've been feeling confident this thing could actually be real, but that is actually a real problem. So many people are watching what I do in private so they can try to mimic my success. If I talk to a pretty woman on TV while sitting in my living room and then end up spending the foreseeable future finding ways to make her smile in a real relationship, then there are going to be other people out there trying the same thing. And after that Tacoma Mall terrorist, I just think this is all a bad idea. As some jerk standing next to me the other day pointed out conspicuously secretive: It sucks to be me. And then there are all these people with the "priceless," "volume down," etc. bullshit.....when does it end? How are they finding out this stuff?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 8 February 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_32

Stargate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


:32:41
Your job is to realign the Stargate.
Can you do that or not ?

:32:47
I can't.

:32:52
You can't or you won't ?

:32:54
I can decipher the symbols
on the Stargate,...

:32:56
..but I need an order of alignment.

:32:58
Those co-ordinates were
on tablets back on Earth.

:33:01
There must be something
like that here and I just...

:33:03
I just need to find it.

:33:07
Find it ?
What do you mean, find it ?

:33:10
You didn't say anything
about finding anything.

:33:12
Well, I assumed the tablets
would be here.

:33:15
You assumed ?

:33:16
You're a lyin' son of a bitch !

:33:18
You didn't say a word
about finding anything !










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/01_25

Stargate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


1:25:09
Why don't you
just tell 'em everything ?

1:25:12
Why don't you tell 'em
about the bomb ?

1:25:16
What's he talkin' about ?

1:25:23
My orders were simple.

1:25:27
Track down signs
of any possible danger.

1:25:30
If I found any,
blow up the Stargate.

1:25:34
Well, I found some.










http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/thievery

Dictionary.com


thievery


the act or practice of thieving; theft.

something taken by theft.










http://www.cswap.com/1994/Stargate/cap/en/25fps/a/00_33

Stargate [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


:33:18
You didn't say a word
about finding anything !

:33:21
Kawalsky.

:33:23
Set up a camp down here.
Organise our supplies.

:33:27
Sir...

:33:28
You've got your orders.

:33:40
This is hot.

:33:41
You know, I can't believe
we're stuck here.

:33:44
Don't be such a doomsayer, Feretti.

:33:46
- Yeah, give it a rest.
- Yes, please.

:33:48
If we're not back soon...

:33:50
..they'll turn on the gate
from the other side.

:33:52
Oh, no. It doesn't work that way.

:33:54
If you don't turn it on from here,
we're screwed. Okay ?

:33:58
So I'm tellin' you guys,
we're not goin' anywhere.

:34:01
Shut up.










1994 film "Stargate" DVD video: [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Colonel Jack O'Neil: I'll be seeing you around... *Doctor* Jackson.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:56 AM Pacific Time USA Saturday 11 August 2012