Friday, August 03, 2012

There must be some reason to these thoughts




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0114781/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory (1995)


[checking the passenger list and finding out that Ryback has a fellow traveler]
Penn: +1. It could be his girl or a child.
Travis Dane: Maybe it's wife or something.
Penn: Man doesn't call his wife +1.
Travis Dane: So, what? We're looking for some babe?


[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: August 18, 2006


I am also ruining the future for women that I show an interest in while I am being held hostage. It doesn't matter if I have a relationship with any of them, as long as their is some perception in the future that I was interested in them they are going to be subjected to this same kind of craziness


This is insanity. If anyone has been talking about romantic relationships between me and any woman, I am sorry for just now figuring this out. I certainly wouldn't wish this on anyone except for my worst enemies, such as Bill Gates, but certainly not you.


[ JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 August 2006 excerpt ends]










From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 6/12/2006 ( "There must be some reason to these thoughts" ) is 13635 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/3/2003 ( as a time traveler from the future I arrived this date near the town of George in Washington State and the Ancient Lake and then as arranged earlier I resided in Bellevue Washington until my 9 May 2003 departure as a time traveler for another time period ) is 13635 days



From 2/11/1969 ( Jennifer Aniston ) To 8/18/2006 ( "This is insanity." ) is 13702 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/9/2003 ( date hijacked from me:as a time traveler from the future in the past this was my departure date to time travel away from the past to another time period ) is 13702 days










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.oocities.org/elzj78/bsgminiseries.html


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA: Miniseries (2003) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Baltar: I'm trying to figure out how you managed to pull this kind of an attack. You virtually shut down the entire defense network without firing a shot. Entire squadrons lost power just as they engaged the enemy. The CMP's a navigation program, but you, uh, you made changes to the programs that you were building in, backdoors for your company to exploit later.

Six: All true, in a sense.

Baltar: That was your job.

Six: Officially. Unofficially, I had other motives. We had something, Gaius. Something... special.

Baltar: This is insane.










http://www.livedash.com/transcript/the_andromeda_strain/6120/AETVP/Friday_April_02_2010/242871


The Andromeda Strain

AETVP


You got a girlfriend back home tying ribbons around oak trees?
No ball and chain for me.
Can't get a date, huh?
If you don't ask, I won't tell.
[ I always thought that was a stupid ass ] policy.
You know, it's ironic that the army's extensive battery of psychological tests has conclusively determined that the person they're most afraid of is the best suited to make the right choice in this crisis. so what are we looking at?
Andromeda's chemical composition.
It's weird.
It's not carbon based. it's sulfur based.
Sulfur?
Damn.
You're a long way from home, little bug.
I owe you an apology.
Stanford. I was a big girl, jeremy.
I'm sure it wasn't the first time that a researcher and his associate became involved.
Well, it was for me.
Look.
I-i realize that's not popular opinion, but it's the truth, and if I really had the courage of my convictions, ..
I would have left lisa instead.
The truth is that I haven't ever really stopped thinking about you.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:39 PM Pacific Time USA Friday 03 August 2012