Wednesday, August 08, 2012

The leg bone's connecting to the... head bone.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 9/14/2006 11:22 PM

It’s true. It’s all true. I have these moments sometimes when I know absolutely that it is all true. I am on active duty with the U.S. Navy. That period in 1986 and 1987 was when I was a POW and then escaped. It was The Great Escape. It’s all true. I just can’t actually remember any of it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 14 September 2006 excerpt ends]





JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Thursday, October 09, 2008 Posted by H.V.O.M at 2:07 PM


I remember well that day 2/1/2002. I was riding my bicycle from Bellevue, Washington, along the regular route I followed to the office I worked at in the Microsoft building in Issaquah, Washington. I was crossing a small bridge next to the Costco building in Issaquah and within sight of the Microsoft building when my bicycle literally flipped end-over-end and I went face first into the concrete sidewalk. I was left sprawled out on my back on the sidewalk among the wooded area of that bridge and dazed for a few minutes. I got up after a few minutes and rode my bicycle the remaining mile or so to the office and noticed a short time later that I had a black eye forming from where my left eye brow seemed to have hit the concrete just before my helmet absorbed the rest of the impact which was painful in itself to my head. I would later think that someone had caused that accident to happen and that it was something similar to that scene in the 1963 film "The Great Escape" where Steve McQueen stretches the thin wire across the road to knock the German soldier off his motorcycle.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 9 October 2008 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Fri, May 19, 2006 10:21:01 PM

Subject: Re: Journal May 19, 2006


Kerry Burgess wrote:


I was thinking today about something I read recently in the novel 2001: Space Odyssey. Clarke wrote something about the progress of man from femur-wielding ape-man to man's use of guided missiles.


I wonder where the divergence point is in history? When did I become Kerry Burgess and who am I really?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 May 2006 excerpt ends]










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)


Interviewer: [recorded broadcast on the BBC news] The crew of Discovery One consists of five men and one of the latest generation of the HAL-9000 computers. Three of the five men were put aboard asleep, or to be more precise a state of hibernation. They were Dr. Charles Hunter, Dr. Jack Kimball and Dr. Victor Kaminsky. We spoke with mission commander Dr. David Bowman and his deputy, Dr. Frank Poole. Well, good afternoon gentlemen, how is everything going?










From 4/21/1926 ( my biological grandmother Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II ) To 4/2/1968 ( premiere US film "2001: A Space Odyssey" ) is 15322 days

15322 = 7661 + 7661

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/24/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Soul Man" ) is 7661 days



From 9/25/1968 ( Will Smith the known active participant of al Qaida violently against the United States of America ) To 10/24/1986 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Soul Man" ) is 6603 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/1/1983 ( premiere US film "Scarface" ) is 6603 days


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091991/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Soul Man (1986)

Country Date

USA 24 October 1986










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086250/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

Scarface (1983)

Country Date

USA 1 December 1983 (New York City, New York) (premiere)










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086250/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Scarface (1983)


Tony Montana: In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0091991/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

Soul Man (1986)


Professor Banks: Mr. Watson, I am not a humorous man, but if you insist on taking up my class time making jokes, please see to it that they are funny.










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bluesbrothers/soulman.html


THE BLUES BROTHERS


"Soul Man"

Comin' to ya on a dusty road
Good lovin' I got a truck load
And when you get it you got something
So don't worry cause I'm coming

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Got what I got the hard way
And I'll make it better each and every day
So honey don't you fret
Cause you ain't seen nothing yet

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
Play it Steve!
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Listen
I was brought up on a side street
I learned how to love before I could eat
I was educated from good stock
When I start lovin' I just can't stop

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Well grab the rope and I'll pull you in
Give you hope and be your only boyfriend
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
You're a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man










http://www.cswap.com/1968/2001:_A_Space_Odyssey/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_23

2001: A Space Odyssey


:24:09
Are you coming to my party tomorrow?

:24:12
I'm sorry, sweetheart, but I can't.

:24:15
Why not?

:24:16
Well, you know, Daddy's traveling.

:24:19
Very sorry about it, but I just can't.

:24:23
I'm going to send you
a very nice present, though.

:24:27
All right.

:24:28
-Anything special that you want?
-Yes.

:24:30
What?

:24:32
A telephone.

:24:34
We've got lots of telephones already.

:24:36
Can't you think of anything else
for your birthday? Something special?

:24:40
-Yes.
-What?

:24:42
A bush baby.

:24:43
A bush baby?
We'll have to see about that.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Captain Steven Hiller: Welcome to earth.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039808/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (1947)


Gertrude Griswold: Walter, what's that awful smell?

Walter Mitty: It's that cologne you gave me for Christmas.

Gertrude Griswold: It's lovely, isn't it?



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039808/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (1947)


Dr. Hollingshead: Perhaps you are mistaking me for someone else.

Walter Mitty: Oh, no. No one looks as much like you do as *you* do.



2007 film "I Am Legend" DVD video:


Sam the dog: [ barks ]

US Army Lieutenant Colonel Robert Neville: Hey! Hey! What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! What the - ? What the hell are you - ? No! No! No! No. What the hell are you doing out here, Fred?! How did you get out here?! Fred, if you're real, you better tell me right now! If you're real, you better tell me right now! Damn it, Fred! Damn it!



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0039808/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (1947)


Walter Mitty: [singing while daydreaming that he's Anatole of Paris] And why do I sew each new chapeau with a style they must look positively grim in?/Strictly between us, entrez-nous, I hate women.

[giggles]



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116629/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Independence Day (1996) [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Captain Steven Hiller: [after crashing the alien spaceship by the Grand Canyon] *That's* what you get! Ha Ha! Look at you! Ya ship's all banged up!

[shouts]

Captain Steven Hiller: Who's the man? Huh? Who's the man? Wait till I get another plane! I'm a line ya friends up right beside you! Where ya at, huh? Where ya at?

[Hiller opens the spaceship, the alien screams, Hiller smacks him in the head]

Captain Steven Hiller: Welcome to earth.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0583047/quotes

IMDb


Memorable quotes for

"The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air" [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]

The Fresh Prince Project (1990)


Will: [when Will first arrives at the Banks' house] Hey, Uncle Phil!

[hugs Geoffrey]

Geoffrey: I am not your Uncle Philip.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:26 AM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 08 August 2012