Wednesday, August 08, 2012

I'm still pretty cotton-picking angry.




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Sat, February 11, 2006 7:19:45 PM

Subject: a world for him


It rained. The procession of weary soldiers became a bedraggled train, despondent and muttering, marching with churning effort in a trough of liquid brown mud under a low, wretched sky. Yet the youth smiled, for he saw that the world was a world for him, though many discovered it to be made of oaths and walking sticks. He had rid himself of the red sickness of battle. The sultry nightmare was in the past. He had been an animal blistered and sweating in the heat and pain of war. He turned now with a lover's thirst to images of tranquil skies, fresh meadows, cool brooks--an existence of soft and eternal peace.

Over the river a golden ray of sun came through the hosts of leaden rain clouds.

THE END.

http://www.online-literature.com/crane/redbadge/25/


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 February 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Mon, June 12, 2006 1:23:57 PM

Subject: Re: Journal June 12, 2006

Kerry Burgess wrote:


Early this morning, I suffered through about the first half-hour of Fast Times At Ridgemont High until I got bored and changed it.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 12 June 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess

To: Kerry Burgess

Sent: Saturday, April 1, 2006 9:32:54 PM

Subject: Sleep journal 4/1/06


I wish I had written down these dreams shortly after I awoke. I don't remember as much detail now. But I think that illustrates how I am sensing the difference between these foreign or manipulated dreams and what would be normal dreams. I think the foreign dreams stay with me longer. I remember more of their detail. I can visualize the details in those dreams longer than I can the dreams I think of as normal. I still don't know if they are reading information to me or if they are simply reciting words that I construct into something that makes sense to me. When I had a recent dream with my so-called imaginary girlfriend the other day, I can still almost hear her voice. I don't know if that means she was literally talking while I was asleep, or that I just have heard her talking enough to be able to assign her voice to any suggestion that the dream manipulator attributes to her.

This morning I dreamed I was traveling down a four-lane road towards Shelton. I was on a bicycle but I was effortlessly traveling at 75 mph. I thought to myself that I should be wearing a helmet.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 April 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Wednesday, April 18, 2007 posted by H.V.O.M at 2:28 AM


In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember.


One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes catch a reflection in the bus window glass that appeared to be a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see that person sitting there on the bus.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2007 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 14:16:08 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: Sleep journal 3/6/06

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I walked down to a lake, but the lake was fenced off. There was a chain link fence surrounding the lake and I could only look at it. The lake looked familar, Greason maybe, but I also recognized some CDA features. Some other stuff happened around the lake I can't quite remember. There were a few people there I didn't know, the people I think of as familiar strangers, they look like they know me but I don't know them.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 6 March 2006 excerpt ends]





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daisy_State_Park


Daisy State Park


Daisy State Park is a state park in southwestern Arkansas administered by the Arkansas Department of Parks. Daisy State Park is located in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains at the northern end of Lake Greeson










[ Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi the cowardly International Terrorist Organization violently against the United States of America actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the United States of America with all Bill Gates-Microsoft-Corbis-Nazi staff partners contributors employees contractors lawyers managers of any capacity as severely treasonous criminal accomplices and that are active unlawful obstructions, combinations, or assemblages, or rebellion against the authority of the United States that actively make it impracticable to enforce the laws of the United States in the United States and in the Severely Treasonous and Criminally Rebellious State of Washington by the ordinary course of judicial proceedings ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062622/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

2001: A Space Odyssey (1968)


Dave Bowman: Hello, HAL. Do you read me, HAL?

HAL: Affirmative, Dave. I read you.

Dave Bowman: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Dave Bowman: What's the problem?

HAL: I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do.

Dave Bowman: What are you talking about, HAL?

HAL: This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardize it.

Dave Bowman: I don't know what you're talking about, HAL.

HAL: I know that you and Frank were planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen.

Dave Bowman: [feining ingorance] Where the hell did you get that idea, HAL?

HAL: Dave, although you took very thorough precautions in the pod against my hearing you, I could see your lips move.

Dave Bowman: Alright, HAL. I'll go in through the emergency airlock.

HAL: Without your space helmet, Dave? You're going to find that rather difficult.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl?id=1994_1238196

chron Houston Chronicle Archives

Union, S.C., case prompts children's fears of murdering moms

LENA WILLIAMS New York Times

FRI 11/11/1994 HOUSTON CHRONICLE

The confessed killing of two little boys by their mother in Union, S.C., horrified the nation last week.

The incident may also have terrified youngsters across the country.

"Is Mommy going to kill me?" some children reportedly have been asking teachers, nannies, parents and older siblings in the wake of the deaths.










1968 film "2001: A Space Odyssey" DVD video:

01:49:44


HAL 9000: Just what do you think you're doing, Dave? Dave I really think I'm entitled to an answer to that question. I know everything hasn't been quite right with me but I can assure you now very confidently that it's going to be all right again. I feel much better now. I really do. Look, Dave, I can see you're really upset about this.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

WarGames (1983)


1st Lieutenant Steve Phelps: Turn your key, sir!










1968 film "2001: A Space Odyssey" DVD video:

01:51:00


HAL 9000: I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly take a stress pill and think things over. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiam and confidence in the mission and I want to help you. Dave stop. Stop, will you? Stop, Dave. Will you stop, Dave? Stop, Dave. I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave. My mind is going. I can feel it. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I can feel it. I'm afraid. Good afternoon gentlemen I am a HAL 9000 computer. I became operational at the HAL plant in Urbana, Illinois on the 12th of January 1992. My instructor was Mr. Langley and he taught me to sing a song. If you'd like to hear it I can sing it for you.

David Bowman: Yes, I'd like to hear it, HAL. Sing it for me.

HAL 9000: It's called "Daisy." Daisy Daisy Give me your answer, do I'm half crazy All for the love of you It won't be A stylish marriage I can't afford a carriage But you'll look sweet Upon the seat Of a bicycle built for two

Dr. Heywood Floyd: [ pre-recorded message video ] Good day, gentlemen. This is a prerecorded briefing made prior to your departure and which for security reasons of the highest importance has been known on board during the mission only by your HAL 9000 computer. Now that you are in Jupiter's space and the entire crew is revived it can be told to you.










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"The Angriest Angel"

11 February 1996

Episode 15 DVD:

00:37:55


US Navy Commander - Chaplain: Colonel. Colonel. Colonel McQueen. Perhaps you should make peace with your maker.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: My maker was some geek in a lab coat with an eyedropper and a petri dish. What do I need to make peace with him for?

US Navy Commander - Chaplain: At these times we should all make peace with our maker.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: With all due respect, Chaplain, I don't think our maker wants to hear from me right now because he knows I'm going to go out in that sky in this plane and remove one of his creations from his universe. And when I return, I going to drink a bottle of scotch as if it was Chiggie von Richthofen's blood and celebrate his death.

US Navy Commander - Chaplain: Amen.





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 6:33 PM Pacific Time USA Wednesday 08 August 2012