Wednesday, August 15, 2012

How can effect happen before cause?




How can 'effect' happen before 'cause'?

How can 'effect' happen before 'cause'?

How can 'effect' happen before 'cause'?










I wrote the following three lines last night before I went to sleep:

Ann Arbor Day. The point when The Dark Man got away was when I jumped off the porch.

I later gave a lot of waking thought to how he was cooking that barbecue when I drove the police car through the fence into his yard. I would later wonder during the day if it was about mistaken identity and that made sense considering how I've written about people being disquised in my sleeping dreams.

Foliage.





Then I woke up and the first thing I looked at after sitting down at my desk was about sine and cosine functions. Also, that symbol, I looked up, is called 'theta.' That's a letter in the Greek alphabet. It is also a symbol for angles in trigonometry.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0734588/fullcredits

IMDb


Full cast and crew for

"Twilight Zone"

Long Live Walter Jameson (1960)

"The Twilight Zone" Long Live Walter Jameson (original title)


Kevin McCarthy ... Prof. Walter Jameson / Tom Bowen / Maj. Hugh Skelton





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/long-live-walter-jameson-12608/


tv.com


The Twilight Zone

Long Live Walter Jameson

Season 1, Episode 24, Aired Mar 18, 1960


QUOTES


Kittridge: Thank you.

Jameson: For what?

Kittridge: I thought if a man lived forever, he'd grow wiser. But that isn't true, is it?

Jameson: You just go on living, that's all.





http://www.tv.com/shows/the-twilight-zone/long-live-walter-jameson-12608/


tv.com


The Twilight Zone

Long Live Walter Jameson

Season 1, Episode 24, Aired Mar 18, 1960


QUOTES


(Opening Narration)

Narrator: You're looking at Act One, Scene One, of a nightmare, one not restricted to witching hours or dark, rainswept nights. Professor Walter Jameson, popular beyond words, who talks of the past as if it were the present, who conjures up the dead as if they were alive. In the view of this man, Professor Samuel Kittridge, Walter Jameson has access to knowledge that couldn't come out of a volume of history, but rather from a book on black magic, which is to say that this nightmare begins at noon.




































http://www.cswap.com/1980/The_Final_Countdown/cap/en/2_Parts/a/00_07

The Final Countdown


:08:54
I hear you're on assignment
from Tideman Industries

:08:56
to the Defense Department, right?

:08:58
- Yeah, that's right.
- What is your job, Mr. Lasky?

:09:00
- I'm a systems analyst.
- Oh, efficiency expert, right?

:09:03
Yeah, you could say that.










http://www.chron.com/CDA/archives/archive.mpl/1989_639125/list-of-surviving-passengers-crew-from-crash-of-un.html

chron Houston Chronicle Archives

List of surviving passengers, crew from crash of United Flight 232

Associated Press

WED 07/26/1989 HOUSTON CHRONICLE

CHICAGO - Here are the names of surviving passengers and crew from the crash of a United Airlines' DC-10 near Sioux City, Iowa. The names were provided by United and from reports from survivors' families; ages and hometowns were gathered from a variety of sources.

Crew

Capt. Al C. Haynes, Seattle


Passengers


Clifton Marshall, Ostrander, Ohio





From 10/26/1956 ( Rita Wilson ) To 4/30/1961 ( United States postal code 43061 - Ostrander Ohio ) is 1647 days

From 4/30/1961 ( United States postal code 43061 - Ostrander Ohio ) To 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) is 1647 days





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0090274/quotes

IMDb

The Internet Movie Database

Memorable quotes for

Volunteers (1985)


Lawrence Bourne III: Just a minute, stewardess!

Tammy: Yes?

Lawrence Bourne III: Could you get the pilot to send a telegram for me?

[Writes down message]

Lawrence Bourne III: 'Dear Dad. Have made terrible mistake and joined the Peace Corps. Please arrange to have me brought home at once. Your loving son, blah, blah, blah Lawrence'.

Tammy: Are you sure?

Lawrence Bourne III: Do I look like I'm associated with this hootenanny? And when you come back, bring me something with alcohol in it.










From 4/30/1961 ( premiere US TV series episode "National Velvet"::"The Efficiency Expert" ) To 2/11/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Jumper" ) is 17088 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/2012 ( --- ) is 17088 days



From 7/18/1914 ( premiere US film "A Mexican Spy in America" ) To 2/11/2008 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Jumper" ) is 34176 days

34176 = 17088 + 17088

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/15/2012 ( --- ) is 17088 days



From 10/26/1984 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "The Terminator" ) To 8/15/2012 ( --- ) is 10155 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/22/1993 ( premiere US TV movie "Last Light" ) is 10155 days



From 3/16/1991 ( date hijacked from me:my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) To 8/15/2012 ( --- ) is 7823 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 4/4/1987 ( premiere US film "Starship" ) is 7823 days



From 8/1/1980 ( premiere US film "The Final Countdown" ) To 8/15/2012 ( --- ) is 11702 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/16/1997 ( premiere United Kingdom TV miniseries "The Phoenix and the Carpet" ) is 11702 days



From 11/18/1996 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - premiere US film "Star Trek: First Contact" ) To 8/15/2012 ( --- ) is 5749 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/30/1981 ( premiere United Kingdom film "Raiders of the Lost Ark" ) is 5749 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327039/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

A Mexican Spy in America (1914)

Country Date

USA 18 July 1914










http://www.cswap.com/1984/The_Terminator/cap/en/25fps/a/02_02

The Terminator


2:02:29
- What did he just say?
- He says you're very beautiful.

2:02:34
He is ashamed to ask you
for five dollars for this picture.

2:02:38
But if he doesn't, his father will beat him.

2:02:42
Pretty good hustle, kid.

2:03:05
What did he just say?

2:03:08
He said there's a storm coming in.

2:03:16
I know.










http://www.metrolyrics.com/mexican-radio-lyrics-wall-of-voodoo.html


Mexican Radio


Wall Of Voodoo


I feel a hot wind on my shoulder
And the touch of a world that is older
I turn the switch and check the number
I leave it on when in bed I slumber
I hear the rhythms of the music
I buy the product and never use it
I hear the talking of the DJ
Can't understand just what does he say?

I'm on a Mexican radio
I'm on a Mexican whoa-oh radio

I dial it in and tune the station
They talk about the U.S. inflation
I understand just a little
No comprende, it's a riddle

I'm on a Mexican radio
I'm on a Mexican whoa-oh radio

I wish I was in Tijuana
Eating barbequed iguana
I'd take requests on the telephone
I'm on a wavelength far from home
I feel a hot wind on my shoulder
I dial it in from south of the border
I hear the talking of the DJ
Can't understand just what does he say?

I'm on a Mexican radio
I'm on a Mexican whoa-oh radio
I'm on a Mexican radio
I'm on a Mexican whoa-oh radio

Radio radio...
What does he say





- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 2:04 PM Pacific Time USA Wedneday 15 August 2012