Sunday, May 26, 2013

Chapter 2 - Debra Messing




She is one pretty pretty woman. I always think of how pretty she is every time I see a photo of her.

I recall a woman named Debra back in the early 1990s. Now I am thinking about how I have been writing about how I managed the working memory that exists today.

I am also thinking of how I was still literally out of my mind back in May 2011 when I wrote about that dream. That was sort of a transition stage. I seemed to have been letting go of the past. Or something. I don't know. I feel better now.

So anyway, the point I started with for making this note, as I am working on ANOTHER GROUNDBREAKING "STAR TREK: VOYAGER" REPORT that should have local and state and national police tripping over their own feet, not to mention the Boy Scouts, to scramble over to immediately arrest Microsoft Bill Gates and confine her-him-it to United States federal prison, is what I still remember from that sleeping dream.

I was sitting there in the lobby and I can still somewhat visualize what seems to be a real memory of a woman named Debra walking into the building as I was sitting there on a sofa in the lobby. She was wearing a red dress and she was very attractive. I don't think she saw me sitting there. That was the memory I was thinking of when I wrote about that sleeping dream.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005226/bio

IMDb


Biography for

Debra Messing

Date of Birth

15 August 1968, Brooklyn, New York City, New York, USA

Birth Name

Debra Lynn Messing





http://www.imdb.com/media/rm1870826752/nm0005226

IMDb


Debra Messing

Photos from Lucky You


Titles: Lucky You

Names: Debra Messing

Characters: Suzanne Offer

Still of Debra Messing in Lucky You

Photo 76 of 385










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Sunday, May 08, 2011 Posted by H.V.O.M at 11:15 PM


I have thought several times about a dream I had before waking up earlier today in the morning. I think about it again now, especially considering how my dreams are relevant to observations I made later in the day after having the dream, after watching on television the scene I reference now. The scene only lasted for probably a second or two of dreaming but I have thought of it several times today because of the good feeling I had during the dream. I cannot recall how it started out but the part I remember is that I seemed to be entering an office building and I got a pass to clip to my uniform shirt and I had full access to the building. What I did though is sit in a chair in the lobby, which I can only partially visualize and I could have gone on in but I was just sitting there watching people enter and leave and I think that is what I wanted to do. I looked at my watch. I cannot recall the precise time I saw in the dream but my watch might have read 12:38 PM. I sat there for a while and if I would have wrote about this dream back in early 2006 I would have wrote about how the narrator was talking to me in the dream but in the dream, no one spoke to me during that series of scenes. There almost seemed to be comments about why I was sitting there when I could go in to the office area and I had full access to that building. I was wearing a United States military uniform in the dream and after waking up I decided I was wearing a dress white United States Marine Corps officers uniform that is no longer in service. The uniform was very similar to the United States Navy officers ceremonial dress uniform but what I read earlier today is that uniform was phased in 1998, or maybe 2000. So anyway I was clearly wearing a United States military uniform and I got up from the chair in the lobby and I started walking through the office section and I was very glad to be there. I have been left with the sense all day about how I was back home. I have also been thinking that was some kind of office that I worked out of and that is here in the United States and I had been gone for a while and I was glad to be back and I was walking around and no one had realized yet that I was back. That was how the dream ended. I was walking around through the office and I noted that someone I knew didn't work in the same place. I was going somewhere specific but that was where the dream ended and I woke up and I think that was when I got up out of bed.

But anyway, as I read back through the scene I remember that before that scene was something about me being trapped in someplace that seemed to be a deep well. I was aware that I was perched on a surface and there was very dark water just below me in reach and I was worried about what was under that surface. But I was definitely trapped in a well, a long vertical cylinder of a wall made of stones and there seemed to be just enough lighting to see my surroundings. At one point I caught a frog. I was keeping it because I might have had to use it for food. But I didn't have to because I was only trapped down there for eight days without food and water and I didn't want to eat the frog, which was the only source of possible food that presented itself to me during that time I was trapped in the well. So then the part in the office building seemed to happen.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 May 2011 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099587/trivia

IMDb


Flight of the Intruder (1991)


Quotes


Court-Martial Captain: You took an oath, Mr. Cole. You, too, Mr. Grafton. You took an oath to defend the constitution and obey the orders of the officers appointed over you. It's the same oath that every officer in the navy has taken for damn near 200 years. And during all that time, the military has obeyed the civilian elected government. Now, they might not have always been right, or wise... or even smart, but they were elected. Any other way and the United States would be nothing more than another two-bit military dictatorship. Why did you do this, Cole? An officer with your fine record? Did you think you were going to win the war?

Cole: Frankly, sir, I think we're going to lose this one. But I do love the work.

Court-Martial Captain: Mr. Cole, you may find that amusing, but we don't. Gentlemen, this is our country you're messing with.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/w/windtalkers-script-transcript-wind-talkers.html


Windtalkers [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


Get him out of there!
-Get me out of here!
-Come on!
Hold still.
Get him out of there!
You sons of bitches!










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944813/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"The Twentieth Century"

Yugoslavia: Bridge or Tightrope? (1964)

Country Date

USA 5 April 1964


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0944813/

IMDb


The Twentieth Century: Season 7, Episode 21

Yugoslavia: Bridge or Tightrope? (5 Apr. 1964)


Walter Cronkite ... Narrator (voice)


Release Date: 5 April 1964 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/shows/will-and-grace/the-pilot-love-and-marriage-1932/


tv.com


Will & Grace Season 1 Episode 1

The Pilot (Love & Marriage)


When Grace receives an unexpected marriage proposal from her boyfriend, Will tries to be supportive of her decision but finally tells her that she's making a mistake, even though he's putting their friendship at risk.


AIRED: 9/21/98










http://www.tv.com/shows/will-and-grace/the-pilot-love-and-marriage-1932/trivia/


tv.com


Will & Grace Season 1 Episode 1

The Pilot (Love & Marriage)

QUOTES


Will: Honey, I don't need your man. I got George Clooney.

Grace: Sorry, babe. He doesn't bat for your team.

Will: Well... he hasn't seen me pitch.










http://www.salon.com/2004/09/09/bush_guard_duty/


SALON


THURSDAY, SEP 9, 2004 04:45 PM PDT

Stung!

A swarm of new media stories on young George W. Bush's dereliction of duty pops his heroic-leadership bubble.

BY ERIC BOEHLERT

TOPICS: GEORGE W. BUSH, TEXAS, NEWS

On Feb. 13, as controversy swirled around President Bush’s service in the Texas Air National Guard during the Vietnam War, the White House released more than 400 pages of documents on the press corps, proving, it claimed, that Bush had served honorably and fulfilled his commitment. The sudden rush of records





http://www.usdoj.gov/criminal/cybercrime/genoveseCharge.htm


[ THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE/FBI HAS BEEN THOROUGHLY INFILTRATED BY AND REMAINS UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE ANTI-AMERICAN AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST ORGANIZATION BILL GATES-MICROSOFT-CORBIS-AL QAEDA. AS LAWFUL SUPERIOR AND FINAL AUTHORITY I HAVE ORDERED FELONY INDICTMENTS AGAINST ALL UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE/FBI EMPLOYEES STAFF PARTNERS LAWYERS MANAGERS OF ANY CAPACITY. ]

According to a criminal Complaint unsealed today, on or about February 12, 2004, Microsoft learned that significant portions of the source code for both Windows NT 4.0 and Windows 2000 – which Microsoft considers the "crown jewels" of the company – were misappropriated (the "Stolen Source Code") and unlawfully released onto, and distributed over, the Internet without its authorization. That same day, according to the Complaint, GENOVESE posted a message on his Web site, "illmob.org," which announced that he had obtained a copy of the Stolen Source Code and was offering it for sale.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organized_crime


Organized crime

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Organized crime or criminal organizations are transnational, national, or local groupings of highly centralised enterprises run by criminals for the purpose of engaging in illegal activity, most commonly for monetary profit. Some criminal organisations, such as terrorist organisations, are politically motivated. Sometimes criminal organisations force people to do business with them, as when a gang extorts money from shopkeepers for so-called "protection". Gangs may become disciplined enough to be considered organised.










http://www.tv.com/shows/will-and-grace/the-pilot-love-and-marriage-1932/trivia/


tv.com


Will & Grace Season 1 Episode 1

The Pilot (Love & Marriage)

QUOTES


Grace: I don't want to talk about it right now. I can't even think straight.

Will: That's funny. Neither can Jack.










http://articles.latimes.com/2000/nov/03/news/mn-46389


Los Angeles Times


Bush's 1976 Arrest in Maine Is Revealed

Campaign: GOP nominee confirms he pleaded guilty to driving drunk. 'I regret that it happened,' he says, questioning the timing of release of the information.

November 03, 2000 MARK Z. BARABAK TIMES POLITICAL WRITER

Responding to reports Thursday of a decades-old incident, Texas Gov. George W. Bush acknowledged being arrested and pleading guilty to drunken driving.

The GOP presidential nominee confirmed the episode, which took place in Maine over the 1976 Labor Day weekend, after details were broadcast by Maine television stations. Several years ago, Bush was asked directly whether he had ever been arrested for drunken driving, and he refused to say.

"I've oftentimes said that, years ago, I made some mistakes," Bush stated Thursday night at a hastily arranged news conference


Bush repeatedly questioned the timing of the Maine news reports. "I think that's an interesting question," he told reporters. "Why now? . . . I've got my suspicions."





http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/choice2000/bush/cron.html

PBS Home

The Choice 2000

bush chronology


July 6, 1946

George Walker Bush is born in New Haven, CT


December 1966

George W. is arrested and charged with disorderly conduct


September 4, 1976

George W. is arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine for operating under the influence. He pleaded guilty, paid a $150 fine and had his driving privileges suspended.



http://archives.cnn.com/2000/ALLPOLITICS/stories/11/02/bush.dui



Bush acknowledges 1976 DUI charge

November 2, 2000

Late Thursday evening, following a campaign rally in this tightly contested Midwestern state, Bush--with his wife, Laura, at his side -- told reporters news accounts of the incident were accurate


Bush said the timing of the initial news report, just days before Americans elect a new president, was "interesting." When asked where the story may have originated, he said, "I've got my suspicions."





http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/gwbush/bushang.html


FindLaw


Lt. George W. Bush 1972-'73

Texas Air National Guard flight status


Memo ordering Bush's suspension from the 111th Fighter Interceptor Squadron "due to failure to perform to USAF/TexANG standards and failure to meet annual physical examination (flight) as ordered."

August 10, 1972

Source: The White House and CBS News





http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/deserter

deserter

To forsake one's duty or post, especially to be absent without leave from the armed forces with no intention of returning.





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Mexico

Crime in Mexico

Crime is among the most urgent concerns facing Mexico, as Mexican drug trafficking rings play a major role in the flow of cocaine, heroin, and marijuana transiting between Latin America and the United States.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0109830/quotes

IMDb


Forrest Gump (1994)

Quotes


Fat Man at Bench: It was a bullet, wasn't it?

Forrest Gump: A bullet?

Fat Man at Bench: That jumped up and bit you.

Forrest Gump: Oh, yes sir. Bit me right in the buttocks. They said it was a million dollar wound, but the army must keep that money 'cause I still haven't seen a nickel of that million dollars.





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0221027/trivia

IMDb


Blow (2001)

Quotes


Diego Delgado: George! How are you, my brother?

George: No more brothers, Diego.

Diego Delgado: What do you mean? Of course we are brothers, George.

George: You fucked me.





http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/gwbush/bushang.html


FindLaw


Lt. George W. Bush 1972-'73

Texas Air National Guard flight status


Memo ordering Bush's suspension from the 111th Fighter Interceptor Squadron "due to failure to perform to USAF/TexANG standards and failure to meet annual physical examination (flight) as ordered."










http://www.chakoteya.net/Voyager/621.htm

Live Fast And Prosper

Stardate: 53849.2

Original Airdate: April 19, 2000


[Telsian mine]

MINER 1: You're late.

MINER 2: There was a problem with the pulse drills on level four.

MINER 1: They're going to be here any moment! I want to make a good impression.

MINER 2: You're certain we should be doing this?

MINER 1: Orek will be pleased that we took the initiative.

MINER 2: I hope you're right.

MINER 1: Welcome to Telsius!

DALA: Thank you. I'm Captain Kathryn Janeway. This is Commander Tuvok. We're from the Federation Starship Voyager. We have several mines like this on Earth.

MINER 1: I'm not familiar with Earth.

DALA: That’s because it's thirty thousand light years from here.

MOBAR: Thirty thousand three hundred forty two point four to be exact.

MINER 1: You're a long way from home.

DALA: It's difficult sometimes, then I close my eyes and think of the farm in Indiana where I grew up, and for a moment I'm home again. Shall we get down to business?

MINER 1: Yes. We've had a shortage of dilithium for the last two months. If we can't replenish our supply we may be forced to suspend work.

MINER 2: Our chief of mining operations has gone to the Grenna system.

MINER 1: But, we are authorised to conduct trades in his absence.

MOBAR: What are you prepared to trade?

MINER 1: I'm afraid the only commodity we have is, er, bolomite.

DALA: We really don't have much use for that.

MOBAR: On the contrary, Captain. Bolomite is used in omega radiation therapy. The orphans on Narva

MINER 1: Orphans?

MOBAR: The settlers on the Narva colony were exposed to toxic levels of omega radiation. The entire adult population was killed.

DALA: We're doing all we can for the children. All right, twenty kilotons of dilithium for an equivalent amount of bolomite.

MINER 1: We only have ten kilotons left.

DALA: Then ten it is.

MOBAR: Captain, I must point out that dilithium is worth nearly twice as much as bolomite.

DALA: Tuvok, these people need our help. I'm not going to quibble over a few tons of ore.

MINER 2: Perhaps we should celebrate.

DALA: I wish we could, but there's a neutronic storm approaching our ship. We should be leaving orbit.

MINER 1: Give us an hour to finalize the arrangements.

DALA: We'll be waiting to hear from you.

MOBAR: Before we leave, would it be possible to tour your facility? It's our duty as Starfleet officers

DALA: Unfortunately the storm won't wait. Maybe on our next visit.

MOBAR: Live long and prosper.

[Dala's ship]

DALA: Ugh! This hair is so uncomfortable.

MOBAR: I find it aesthetically pleasing.

ZAR: The negotiations?

DALA: It would've been perfect if Tuvok hadn't decided to improvise.

MOBAR: I was portraying my character as truthfully as possible.

DALA: Once we finish a transaction, we leave. Is that clear?

MOBAR: Indeed.

ZAR: Incoming transmission for Captain Janeway.

DALA: Ready. This is Captain Janeway.

MINER 1 [on viewscreen]: The bolomite is ready for transport. We thank you for your generosity.

DALA: Directive nine twenty seven of the Starfleet General Order. Always help those in need.

ZAR: Transport complete.

DALA: We've enjoyed meeting you, gentlemen.

MINER 1 [on viewscreen]: Er, Captain, er, we haven't received the dilithium yet.

DALA: Oh, the neutronic storm seems to be interfering with our transporters. If we don't leave orbit immediately we will sustain heavy damage.

MINER 2 [on viewscreen]: What about our dilithium?

DALA: We'll be back to deliver it as soon as the storm clears.

MINER 2 [on viewscreen]: Well, how long will that be



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:03 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 26 May 2013