Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday - 14 May 2013




About 5:30 AM I awoke from a sleeping dream I have been thinking of since then. I had a lot of other sleeping dreams that I was thinking about but those are all gone now from my conscious awareness despite how important they seemed at the time.

I began to check information online almost immediately after waking up.

I was specifically looking for May 14 1952 but I had no idea what I would find, if anything.

One scene I remember from that sleeping dream a short while ago was riding in a car, snow-covered interstate highway, nothing familiar I think after waking up.

Riding with two other people on vehicle that wasn't visualized in dream. Descending steep slope of loose and fine gravel. That wasn't the route intended at first and the driver was insistent and I finally told him to take the route. He might have followed the route regardless.

Then the scene with the FBI guy. He was thoroughly checking my identification but there was nothing wrong about me. Then we were on an elevator. The FBI guy and another guy that I was apparently traveling with when the FBI guy was checking our identification. The three of us rode the elevator to the 52nd floor. Then there was the element about that being the wrong floor. The FBI has taken off his shirt and that is strange and I had stepped off the elevator but the elevator was not going anywhere and that seemed to be because the FBI guy couldn't get his shirt back on. I vaguely recall something else about the people on the 52nd floor standing around but that is vague and somewhere around that point is where I awoke and the dream ended and I got out of bed to take some aspirin and then to boot up my internet-connected computer to research certain details because I couldn't go back to sleep despite how I am not getting enough sleep.

I decided to post this note because today is Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday. I didn't even know today a new episode will broadcast. I watched last weeks new episodes but I didn't watch the prior episodes. Until about 5:45 AM today I was thinking last weeks new episodes, which I didn't pay much attention to, were the season finale episodes, but nope, there are new episodes today. Not sure if I will watch them though, need sleep.





http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0126154/bio

IMDb


Biography for

David Byrne

Date of Birth

14 May 1952, Dumbarton, Dunbartonshire, Scotland, UK





http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html


TALKING HEADS


"Life During Wartime"


This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html


TALKING HEADS


"Life During Wartime"

Heard of a van that is loaded with weapons,
packed up and ready to go
Heard of some gravesites, out by the highway,
a place where nobody knows
The sound of gunfire, off in the distance,
I'm getting used to it now
Lived in a brownstore, lived in the ghetto,
I've lived all over this town

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco,
this ain't no fooling around
No time for dancing, or lovey dovey,
I ain't got time for that now

Transmit the message, to the receiver,
hope for an answer some day
I got three passports, a couple of visas,
you don't even know my real name
High on a hillside, the trucks are loading,
everything's ready to roll










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html


TALKING HEADS


"Life During Wartime"


Trouble in transit, got through the roadblock,
we blended with the crowd
We got computer, we're tapping pohne lines,
I know that ain't allowed










http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/talkingheads/lifeduringwartime.html


TALKING HEADS


"Life During Wartime"


Try to be careful, don't take no chances,
you better watch what you say



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 06:05 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 14 May 2013