Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Freaked-Out NCIS: Los Angeles - rebroadcast 21 May 2013




That was a pretty good scam they ran last week. I knew that "NCIS: Los Angeles" was broadcasting the season finale but the "NCIS" - italics emphasize phony actors pretending to be real federal agents in furtherance of massive racketeering activity - but the fact that last weeks episode was the season finale wasn't as clear.

Oh well. Doesn't matter.

My sleeping dream today seems to be about a rebroadcast that is showing now at 8 PM. They are rebroadcasting an "NCIS: Los Angeles" episode titled "Drive" and that premiered 08 January 2013. I watched the episode back then when it broadcast new but I had absolutely no idea it would be rebroadcast tonight. I didn't even think an "NCIS: Los Angeles" episode would be broadcast tonight. I'm not even watching any of the rebroadcast episodes. I just scanned through the voice dialog until I noticed something that seemed similar to what I wrote earlier this morning. I read that dialog only now during the 8 PM hour.

So anyway I could probably find out more relevant details if I looked closer but I don't really care. The "NCIS" episodes rebroadcast at 9 PM and 10 PM respectively, according to the television listings are "Shabbat Shalom" and "Shiva."





http://ncis-los-angeles.hypnoweb.net/guide-episodes/saison-4/episode-411/script-vo-411.152.1800/

hypnoweb.net la citadelle des séries télévisées


Script VO 411


NCIS: LA 4x11 Drive

Original Air Date on January 8, 2013


KENSI: Special Agent Blye. This is Detective Deeks.

HALL: The police were here last week. I already did a report, so I'm not quite sure why you're here.

DEEKS: Well, we're actually part of a special task force.

KENSI: Your car was used in a major crime last night.

DEEKS: Do you know exactly when it was stolen?

HALL: Friday, at 2:00 in the morning.

KENSI: Did your security cameras pick up anything?

HALL: A guy opened the door and drove away. Couldn't see his face.

DEEKS: So, the keys were inside the car?

HALL: No. We had a break-in a couple weeks ago. All they got was some jewelry from the bedroom. We didn't realize they stole a spare car key from the kitchen.

KENSI: Well, we'd still like to review your security video, if that's okay.

HALL: The detectives went over it frame by frame. You can't see anything.

DEEKS: It would really help us out a lot.

HALL: Uh, does it have to be right now?

KENSI: Yes. A woman was kidnapped last night. They used your car.

HALL: Oh, okay. Well, make it quick. I have a doctor's appointment.

[She leads the way towards her front door]

KENSI: Seem nervous to you?

DEEKS: Hmm. She just doesn't want to be late for her Botox shot.

KENSI: Wow.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 8:19 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 21 May 2013