Wednesday, May 15, 2013

New Truth




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/1/2006 3:14 PM
May 4, 2005, was the day I went to the Kent Police department for help. I named George W. Bush specifically as one of the people harassing me. The policeman didn’t ask me any questions. He dumped me off at the St. Francis hospital in Federal Way where the first thing they did was secretly drug my food. I found it very hard to restrain the urge to laugh shortly after I had eaten.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 November 2006 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:42:45 -0800 (PST)

From: "Kerry Burgess"

Subject: Re: those who helped

To: "Kerry Burgess"


Kerry Burgess wrote:
I was walking on the Burke-gilman trail on my way to the bridge. I don't remember exactly where I was, probably 15 or twenty miles from Marymoor. It was late and dark and intimidating. I was expecting someone to jump out of the bushes at any time. People, normal seeming people, were curiously showing up along the trail at seemingly regular intervals. And as with everything and everywhere I go, there are no incidental conversations. Every single conversation around me has something to do with me.


I sat there for 24 hours in that park waiting.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 27 March 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/A/Apollo_13_CD1.html


Apollo 13


Apollo 13 flight controllers, listen up.
Give me a go, no go for launch.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112384/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


Apollo 13 (1995)

Quotes


Jack Swigert: I've been going over the numbers again. Have they called up with a re-entry plan yet? 'Cause we're coming in too shallow, we're coming in too damn fast.

Jim Lovell: We're working on something, Jack, just hold on.

Jack Swigert: Listen, listen, they gave us too much delta vee, they had us burn too long. At this rate, we're going to skip right out of the atmosphere and we're never going to get home.

Fred Haise, Sr.: What are you talking about? How'd you figure that?

Jack Swigert: I can add.

Jim Lovell: Jack, they've got half the Ph.D.'s on the planet working on it.

Fred Haise, Sr.: Houston says we're right on the money.

Jack Swigert: And what if they had made a mistake, all right? And there was no way to reverse it, you think they would tell us? There's no reason for them to tell us!

Fred Haise, Sr.: What do you mean they're not going to tell us? That's bullshit!

Jim Lovell: All right, there's a thousand things that have to happen in order. We are on number eight. You're talking about number six hundred and ninety-two.

Jack Swigert: And in the meantime, I'm trying to tell you we're coming in too fast. I think they know it, and I think that's why we don't have a God-damned reentry plan.










"Space: Above And Beyond"

"Ray Butts"

22 October 1995

Episode 5 Season 1 DVD:

00:03:21


US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel Raymond Thomas Butts: My name is Butts. Raymond Thomas. My rank is lieutenant colonel. Nine two four seven one five eight four three seven.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: You're not a prisoner of war, Colonel.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel Raymond Thomas Butts: No, Colonel, but I've been a P.O.W. - back in '52, Karakorum. C.C.'s tortured me for three straight days.

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel T.C. McQueen: How did you override the hangar bay door lock?

US Marine Corps lieutenant colonel Raymond Thomas Butts: And I never talked.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/D/Dances_With_Wolves_1990_CD1.html


Dances With Wolves


The general come up to see the show.
All he knows is there ain't no show.
Now, the major,
he's looking at the general.
He's thinking to himself,
"I better do something."
You know what that means.
I don't want to be
the first one across this field.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:25 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013