Thursday, May 16, 2013

I can't think of a title.




I've got a ton of "Stargate SG-1" DVDs that I have never watched before, even when they broadcast new on television, so there is a massive source of information to use for demonstrating my so-called "time-traveler effect variables."

The season 7 episodes of "Stargate SG-1" have a premiere date beginning 13 June 2003.

The only episode I can recall watching of "Stargate SG-1" other than those first episodes I noted a while back here in my blog, was that 04 January 2005 episode titled "It's Good to be King." I don't recall precisely when I watched that episode. I'm not sure if I saw it on the day it premiered. I was thinking I watched it when it was rebroadcast but I really don't know. I must have seen it in the first half of 2005, the way I remember it. That episode featured time travel but I don't remember much about it now. I still haven't gone back to watch it on DVD.

The final episode of "Stargate SG-1" is listed as 13 March 2007. There are some DVD movies after that and I think I have those DVDs too but I haven't watched them.

So, I don't know. I don't know what that would prove. I guess I am helping someone else prove something. The end result is not always clear when that happens.

I don't plan on watching anything today or anytime in the future as far out as I can see. I don't know what the hell I am going to do.

But the dreams. What does that prove. I mean, that proves something to me. I know that means something is really beyond my human comprehension.

I could understand a lot more if I wanted to but I guess I don't want to. I want to meet some other objective that isn't clear to my conscious awareness.

Here's another example of my so-called 'time-traveler effect variables' that is a simple notion to understand:

The lottery is up to something like $450 million dollars according to the headline of a internet news item I recently scanned in my web browser.

3 + a = x

In that very simplistic equation above, which is basically just nonsense that I crafted to help explain a simple notion, the value of '3' represents that I am stating in my journal that I want to win the lottery.

Sometime in the future of today I will time-travel my journal back to the day 03 March 2003 and give it to certain people. To those people, the information here is as new to them then as it is to me now. But to those people now all this I am writing is very old news. They got this information over ten years ago. They've had a lot of time to study it. Those people are part of the group who has known about me the time-traveler as long as I was a time-traveler. If I am destined to time-travel back centuries in the past then those people are the ones who welcomed me to their time. So anyway they have objectives to meet. I don't know what those objectives are precisely. I am beginning to think of possible objectives they might have. I think I am beginning to see the world differently now. All right, going back to this simple exercise as an example and an example that most people can understand because why else would the jackpot be almost a half-billion dollars otherwise?

If I won the lottery then I will take a newspaper back with me as a time-traveler that features a photo of me getting the award and that proves I won the lottery in the future.

That also proves what the winning lottery numbers would be.

So what does this example really prove, I am thinking. There isn't anything for the people in the past to do. Are they watching to see if the future is consistent with the information I bring back?

If I bring back the lottery numbers that win the jackpot then does that mean I will win the lottery?

So I could define the resources necessary to win the jackpot but then not define the winner of the jackpot. Then the winner could be me because someone that knows the winners numbers could purchase a ticket for me and then send it to me in the mail as a gift.

Ah but the hell with that. The last thing I want is a photo of me getting a multi-million dollar check.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:36 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Thursday 16 May 2013