Friday, May 24, 2013

Look at your maps, you moronic IMBECILES!




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD1_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


You got that riverbend ahead?
Just picked it up.
One more minute on this heading to the turn point.
23 Mike, Mike-- I see them.
Go active on ECM.
Jam 'em up.
ECM active.
We're jammin'.
Where is it? You got it? You see it?
No, not yet.
SAM, 10:00.
Jam!
Ah, Jesus.
That was a piece of cake.
This is it.
Stepping in to attack.
Arm 'em.
Your pickle is hot.
Get us up to 500 feet, partner,
unless you want to frag your ass.
Nag, nag, nag.
Ground lock.
Steady...
They're off!
If you got the time,
we got the beer.
How about it?
Did you see anything down there?
Any secondary explosions?
Nothing.
Well, that's real nice.
-Suspected truck park.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:40 PM
I was also thinking again recently about the series finale episode of "Battlestar Galactica" and of how "Starbuck" knew the precise jump coordinates for the planet Earth. I was wondering if that plot element is based on what I was writing in my journal about how I would write down the sequence of numbers that had been written onto nuclear bombs that were a few hundred feet above the surface of downtown Seattle and I would do all that because time was frozen and I was the only one who could still freely move around.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:48 PM
The first notion I had was that I would then travel to Tiger, Washington, and on a road next to the river there, I would paint those number sequences on the side of the road. I might have first thought I would paint them on the side of a building next to that place in the road I was thinking of. Then over time, I started thinking I would write the numbers down on the underside of a bridge.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:51 PM
That deep bored tunnel project from 1/13/2009 that I recently referenced has an associated with 4/20/2010 and the title from "The Fugitive" television series "Tiger Left, Tiger Right."

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:58 PM
I thought I had noted in my journal that I had to use a small telescope to read the numbers off the bombs as they were suspended in the air but I do not see that associated with "telescope" in my journal.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 07/18/10 7:59 PM
The severely treasonous Joint Chiefs of Staff Mullen was the one who had personally written the numbers on the bombs.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 July 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/F/Flight_Of_The_Intruder_CD2_1991.html


Flight Of The Intruder


God, look at those mothers.
Rows and rows of them.
If we just knew where that was.
People's Resistance Park, Park of the People.
It's there somewhere.
So that's the Land of Oz.
Need some help?
No.
Red River, Paul Doumier Bridge.
Then you follow the main boulevard, you go right to it.
People's Resistance Park.
It's right across the square from the national assembly.
SAM City, man.
You guys must be nuts.
The air force won't give me any pictures of downtown.
I'd have to send for 'em.
That would be like robbing a bank
and using your own car for the getaway.
But you follow the boulevard, you go right to it,
but I did not tell you.
I did not tell you, man.
You know what this is?
It's the yellow brick road.
In three nights
we hit the power plant at Bac Yang.
We'll be carrying thousand-pound snake eyes
instead of 500s.
That's right.
When we drop them, we drop them retarded.
I'll bet we can get really low-- maybe even 200 feet.
We can use two on the power plant,
and that leaves us eight for SAM City.
We're never going to get another chance like this.










http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Top_Gun.html


Top Gun


Two of your snot-nosed jockeys flew by|by at over 400 knots. I want their butts!
Damn it, that's twice.|I want some butts!
- That just about covers the fly-bys.|- Follow me.
Gentlemen. You had a hell of a first day.
The hard-deck for this hop was|10,000 feet. You knew it. You broke it.
You followed Commander Heatherly|below after he lost sight of you. Why?.
Sir, I had him in my sights.|He saw me move in for the kill.
He proceeded below the hard-deck.|We were below forjust a few seconds.
I had the shot.|There was no danger, so I took it.
You took it,|and broke a major rule of engagement.
Then you broke another one|with that circus stunt fly-by.
Top Gun rules of engagement exist|for your safety and for that of your team.
They're not flexible, nor am I. Obey them|or you're history. Is that clear?.
Yes, sir!
Dismissed.
I really enjoyed that, Mav,|thanks a lot. Holy shit.
Maybe I could be a truck driver. You got|the number of that truck-driving school



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:53 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 24 May 2013