Friday, May 17, 2013

The Weather Man




http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


The Weather Man (2005)

Quotes


Dave Spritz: The first time I was struck with something, a chicken breast from Kenny Rogers. I was standing next to a garbage pail. I thought it might've been an accident, that they were throwing it out. The second time, it hit me square on the chin, a soft taco. Then, pop. A falafel. McNuggets. Always fast food. Fast food. Shit people would rather throw out than finish.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0384680/trivia?tab=qt

IMDb


The Weather Man (2005)

Quotes


Robert Spritzel: [Robert Spritz drives up] Weatherman!

[Dave prepares to be hit with food]

Dave Spritz: [Dave gets in his father's car] Hey.

Robert Spritzel: Hi.

Dave Spritz: Are you all right?

Robert Spritzel: Yeah. Umm, I just wanted you to...

Dave Spritz: What?

[Robert Spritz begins playing Bob Seger's "Like a Rock"]

Robert Spritzel: I don't really get it. Am I following it?

Dave Spritz: It was just a lead up to other things I wanted to say. Here's the part.

["... And I held firm to what I felt was right like a rock..."]

Dave Spritz: I wanted to talk about that part... about you. That's like you.

[pauses]

Dave Spritz: I got the job.

Robert Spritzel: New York?

[Dave Spritz nods his head yes]

Robert Spritzel: That's terrific. That's a remarkable income. That's more money than I ever made, that salary.

Dave Spritz: Yeah.

Robert Spritzel: That's quite an American accomplishment.










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/l/lord-of-war-script-transcript.html


Lord Of War


The reason I will be released is the same reason you think
I'll be convicted. I do rub shoulders some of the most vile
sadistic man, calling themselves leaders today
But some of those men, are the enemies of your enemies
While the biggest arms dealer in the world is your boss
The President of United States
which ships more merchandise in a day than I do in a year
sometimes it is embarassing to have his fingerprints on the guns
sometimes he needs a freelancer like me to supply forces
he can't be seen supplying.
So? You call me evil, but unfortunately for you
I am a necessary evil.
I would tell you to go to hell.
But I think you are already there
Pleasure doing business with you
Most people are happy just to get out of jail
I expect to paid to leave. I am not a fool.
I know that they just needed me that day that
they wouldn't make me a scapegoat the next. But I was back
doing what I do best.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 03:33 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 17 May 2013