Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Paradise = Boredom. Abandon All Hope.




At this moment as I sit here trying to think of a demonstrable time-traveler effect equation then I know that for me:

3 + a = x



The notion of:

3 + a = 7

is from the perspective of the people in the past (relative to this calendar day) who read my time-traveler journal.

Those people in the past, for instance 03 March 2003, know from reading my journal that I defined the value of '3.'

They know that my time-travel journal defines some kind of result. In this simple explanation the result is the value '7.'

Those people in the past know what I wrote (value = 3) and they know the result (sum is 7).

What those people in the past didn't know was how the variable 'a' became defined.



At this moment: 3 + a = x



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:26 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Wednesday 15 May 2013