Friday, May 03, 2013

FlashForward




Several months ago I watched that premiere episode for the first time.

I vaguely recall I was aware when it broadcast new on television but I vaguely recall now thinking that it looked stupid from the advertisements and I never watched it when it was broadcasting new on local Seattle television.

Several months ago I noticed it was listed for free viewing on imdb.com, I think that's where I saw it, and I watched the first episode and some follow on episodes. I might have only watched the two follow-on episodes. I don't recall precisely because I didn't make any notes about it when I was watching it. There is now a listing for free viewing on tv.com. Imdb.com also has free listings for it right now too.

I was right. The production wasn't that great. I don't know why I didn't watch it anyway when it premiered. I enjoy that kind of science fiction. I might go back and watch it again and some of the episodes I haven't watched yet.

I still have tons and tons and tons of information I can post here in my blog.

TONS AND TONS AND TONS of incriminating evidence and "World War Z" incriminating evidence that should have gotten people arrested years ago.

And I can continue posting TONS AND TONS AND TONS of information here that is squarely in the public interest and NOTHING AND NOTHING AND NOTHING WILL EVER BE DONE ABOUT IT!!!!!





http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/no-more-good-days-1276645/


tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 1

No More Good Days


A mysterious global event causes everyone to black out simultaneously for two minutes and seventeen seconds during which each person sees a glimpse of their lives six months from now, as of April 29, 2010. As the story begins, a character is saved from suicide and others have to face confusing situations. We also begin to learn some things about the mysterious "Mosaic Collective".


AIRED: 9/24/09










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1444864/trivia

IMDb


No More Good Days (2009)

Quotes


[first lines]

[Agent Mark Benford awakens to find himself in his overturned car on a freeway overpass; he crawls out and is surrounded by the sound of screaming and shouts for help as he sees countless crash scenes and injured people]










http://flashforward.wikia.com/wiki/Fiona_Banks


FlashForward Wiki


Fiona Banks

Fiona Banks is an inspector at New Scotland Yard.


Character Biography

Pre-Flash

Fiona was a liason between Scotland Yard and the Los Angeles FBI.

Flash

Fiona met with Al Gough in her London office at 6 am on April 30, 2010. They were working on the Rutherford case. Their conversation was interrupted when a bird flew into the window, breaking its neck.

Post-Flash

In the aftermath of the global blackout, Fiona received a call from Al Gough. She told him that she knew why he was calling. They compared notes and confirmed that they saw the same thing in their respective visions. ("No More Good Days")

Fiona travelled to Los Angeles to confer with the FBI agents about Ian Rutherford. While there, she expressed her distress about her inability to do anything to put the bird that flew into her window our of its misery. Al Gough suggested that she might be able to prevent the crash by taping her window.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 10:48 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 03 May 2013