Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Freaked-Out NCIS Tuesday - 21 May 2013




All right, let's see if I can get all of this down.

I saw a fast food place in my sleeping dream today.

That was a McDonalds. I was standing in there and walking towards the front door. I see workers behind the counter. Nothing about the surroundings are familiar but I know in the dream that's a McDonalds.

A large group of people enter through the front door as I am walking out. I walk by them towards the front door. A small child is crying.

Then I'm outside. I might be walking by a convenience store. All I see is the freezer. I'm thinking about ice cream but I probably won't purchase any. I'm thinking about beer but I don't purchase any.

I'm walking towards a Fred Meyers that is familiar from no place I have been. I walk inside. I am thinking about going to the bathroom. I see one of their employees is cleaning one of the bathrooms.

The dream is still fresh in my mind as I write this and the next part I can recall is about a man and woman. I cannot see their full faces. The part I recall most is as if I am seeing their partial reflection in a mirror. I see the man is adjusting a tiny microphone that is a stick-pin in the fabric in front of the woman's throat. He is talking to her about the microphone and they are going somewhere. This seems to be a television episode at this point. The television episode has just explained something about how that woman's tiny microphone, just a black dot on the front of the collar-area of her blouse, gets knocked out on the floor and another woman finds it. Somehow that causes drama.

There was another scene I wanted to note too. I think that happened just as I walked into the Fred Meyer. A group of men are talking in a room. They seem to be using electronic surveillance on another room. A person behind them seems to be listening to the first group that is conducting surveillance and those listeners don't know they are being listened to.

One of the three men seems to be weatherman, as though he is an inside informant. I see him putting on headphones. I hear static as though I am listening too through headphones to the output of the surveillance equipment. I am looking directly at the guy on the other side of the window and I think he's Russian and even though he isn't looking directly at me I can tell by his facial expression he is also listening to surveillance equipment. I keep thinking there is something else I should remember from the sleeping dream but that's all I can recall now.

I wrote these details down here just after the sleeping dream and that was many hours ago earlier today. I was hoping to go back to sleep but I could not. I wrote this down in a text file on my internet computer. I just realized it's now after 4 PM. I wanted to get this posted before 5 PM. Not that it really matters. You all know the drill. The new episodes of "NCIS" begin to broadcast here on local Seattle television at 8 PM but presumably those very same episodes I watch at 8 PM will be broadcast at 5 PM Seattle time on the east coast in the Eastern Time zone where 5 PM for me is 8 PM for them. I feel exhausted by my mind just won't fall asleep again. I guess I will still be awake at 8 PM.





1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD movie:

00:27:33


Hector: Hey, I know what you're thinking, but -

Regina: That you're a cretin?

Hector: Sweetheart, you haven't seen those freaked-out zombies running around here?

Regina: Yeah, I was jumped by one.

Hector: Well, you got off lucky. Me and this girl pulled into town this morning.

Samantha: You don't work here?

Hector: No. I drive a truck. I was heading to San Diego with this girl I picked up. We were looking for a gas station. That's when we spotted one of those... Whatever they are. Looked like it was eating... Looked like it was eating a cat.

Samantha: A dead cat?

Hector: Semi-dead.

Samantha: Who'd want to eat a live cat?

Hector: Beats the shit out of me. This girl freaked out. Took off running. I spotted her about 20 minutes later. Looked like one of those things had -

Samantha: What?

Hector: Torn her apart.










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD movie:

01:08:47


Car radio: and you're listening to 50,000 watts of rock 'n' roll at the tower of power










1984 film "Night of the Comet" DVD video:


Hector: Reggie! Merry Christmas. Reggie? Samantha! Hi.

White: Hi.

Hector: Did you happen to see two girls running around here? One is a cheerleader.

White: I'm not thinking straight. I wrote everything down, but I think I misspelled it. That pad on the table. You need this?

Hector: No, thanks. I have one.

White: It seems to be the perfect Christmas gift this year. I'm going to miss Christmas. Permanently. I want you to know that I thought they were talking hypothetically, until they found the first survivors. Then they really did it. Some of those survivors were just kids.

Hector: Hey, wait a minute. What's all this about... blood?



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:20 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Tuesday 21 May 2013