Sunday, May 26, 2013

Pulpit Friction - Freaked-Out Simpsons Sunday 28 April 2013




I am only just now watching for the first time that new episode of "The Simpsons" I wrote about a while back.

I wrote about how I had a sleeping dream that made me wonder what I would observe later that evening when the new episode of "The Simpsons" broadcast.

I wasn't certain if I would be awake later that evening Sunday 28 April 2013 but that was no big deal because I would just watch it on the internet the next day. Little did I know they have those episodes locked from free-viewing on fox.com for 8 days after the episode first broadcast.

So anyway I have it paused right now in the first five minutes or more and that is one creepy episode.

I doubt I will finish that "Star Trek: Voyager" report today. I mean, who cares. Corbis Microsoft Bill Gates al Qaida can kill all of you and your children and YOU DON'T GIVE A SHIT!

YOU ARE ALL MINDLESS COWARDS!



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 09:09 AM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 26 May 2013