Friday, May 03, 2013

FlashForward - Black Swan




As I wrote earlier today I watched for the first time only a few months ago the premiere episode of the 2009 television series "FlashForward" which was broadcast on ABC television in the United States.

I didn't make any notes about it when I watched it a few months ago on imdb.com and I don't recall any precise details about when I watched it other than I watched it a few months ago.

Today I have again watched that premiere episode. Looking through the list of episodes I recognize that a few months ago the only episodes I watched is that premiere episode and then the episode that followed it. I didn't watch any other episodes until today. Today I did not watch again that second episode and today I have watched the first episode then the third episode and I have just finished watching the fourth episode which is titled "Black Swan."

If you watch that third episode then you will recognize a pattern associated with recent "Revolution" television series episodes.

I did not watch this week's new "Revolution" episode. I did not watch this week's new "NCIS" episodes. I might watch the newest "Revolution" episode later today on the internet website they provide for it. Also, as I anticipated in an earlier post I did not watch last Sunday's new episode of "The Simpsons." Those of you following along at home remember how I established the so-called "Stargate Wraith" have turned those mainstream media producers and workers into their slaves in order to help them capture more slaves.

I am today actually enjoying watching those "FlashForward" episodes and that I have never seen before until today. I don't think I will watch any more episodes today but I might watch more tomorrow. There are only twenty-two episodes listed so if they keep them listed for free viewing then I might watch all of them by some point this year.

Also today, especially after the "FlashForward" scene in Somalia with the dead crows dropping from the skies and of how there is a consistent element with "Revolution" I have to wonder if they are testing out some kind of weapon of mass destruction. Whenever they run a test on it I become aware of something. Maybe other people notice it too but how do you know what is wrong?

What is happening is very very real though. People - *real people* - are causing real events against other real people.





http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/black-swan-1291561/trivia/


tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 4

Black Swan


QUOTES


Alda: You're wasting your energy on what caused the Blackout, who's responsible and you're ignoring the most profound question of all, why? (Mark nods) Do you know what a black swan is? It's a metaphor, used to describe a high-impact event, something so rare it's beyond the normal realm of human expectation. It comes from the 17th century when scientists assumed that all swans were white. They were wrong.

Mark: (mocking her) Fascinating.

(Alda says a quote in Persian)

Mark: (translating what Alda said) There's a room, ahhh, with a small boy in it with a candle. What is this, a bedtime story?

Alda: It's a Sufi parable. The man in the room, referring to the candle asks, tell me where this light comes from? and the boy blows out the candle and replies, You tell me where this light went, I'll tell you where it comes from.

Mark: Cute.

Alda: Your partner is right about one thing. I commune with some very dangerous people. I am friends with those willing to don suicide vests in the name of ideology. I know when a man is willing to sacrifice anything for his cause and you're not that kind of man, Agent Benford. Even if you were to start asking the right questions, you're not willing to do what it takes to get the answers. You're that little boy, Agent Benford... alone in the dark.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2013/03/this-morning-while-sleeping-i-had-what.html - posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:53 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Sunday 24 March 2013

Float on.



This morning while sleeping I had what must have been the most vivid dream yet while sleeping.

After it was over I was thinking about how I felt robbed after it was over.

I felt robbed because that sense of realism had disappeared.

I tell you, if any person has ever experienced reality artificial then I did have that experience this morning while sleeping.

The reason I was feeling robbed was because the sense of realism dissipated so quickly.

I wasn't going to write about it but I thought to check some numbers and the only one I checked was with 2/6/2004. Seems trivial but yet the power of that sleeping dream was beyond comprehension.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 24 March 2013 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/black-swan-1291561/trivia/


tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 4

Black Swan


QUOTES


Ned: Six months from now I see myself and I'm like this invincible, fearless black guy... like Shaft or Bryant Gumbel.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: From: Kerry Burgess


Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 4:47 PM


I have no life anymore.

My old life is over.

All I do is what I have been communicating to you.

That is all I do.

There is no point to anything else.

I don't know what I am going to do next. I had been thinking I would start up again to posting some details on my blog as I have been doing but I woke up this morning and now I feel certain I am not going to continue. At least not today.

I woke up from a dream this morning where I had been on a transit bus in Japan when that tsunami hit Japan on 11 March 2011. I dreamed I was riding on a transit bus in Japan and I was wearing the white summer dress uniform of the United States Navy I was wearing in 1989, for instance, and I was there because I was delivering an arrest warrant to an American living in Japan. The arrest warrant was for a death sentence. I got lost on the bus trip though and I couldn't read the names of the streets outside and so I put the arrest warrant paper in my front left uniform shirt pocket and I was going to go back to where I had come from. Then the alarms started going off. Something probably similar to our Emergency Broadcast System. I saw people around me that looked frightened. I couldn't understand what was being spoken but I knew it was an alarm. I heard something about 'two minutes.' I woke up thinking about how the tsunami swarmed in around the buildings and the transit bus. I thought trying to escape through the hatch in the roof of the bus, which is present in most of metro bus vehicle's I have been on in Seattle. I thought how the tsunami flood waters would ruin my white uniform.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 01 March 2012 excerpt ends]










http://www.tv.com/shows/flashforward/black-swan-1291561/trivia/


tv.com


FlashForward Season 1 Episode 4

Black Swan


QUOTES


Zoey: Speaking of work, can I ask you something work related? Are you guys Gitmoing a suspect downtown?

Demetri: No.

Zoey: Some blonde? Arrested the day of the Blackout. Bin Laden in Prada?

Demetri: (smiling) I can't confirm or deny this, so... (leaving it hanging)

Zoey: I think you just did, sweetie.

Demetri: Woooow!

Zoey: Look, professionally, if the Bureau is denying someone's due process, that's uncool. But personally, if that woman has anything to do with the Blackout, I really hope you're getting all Dick Cheney on her ass.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 5:47 PM Pacific Time Seattle USA Friday 03 May 2013