Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Business? Mankind was my business!"




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 04/18/07 1:29 AM


In another part of the dream, I was riding in the back of a metro bus. There were people on there I recognized from that past few years. I feel there is a lot to that part of the dream I cannot remember. One person indicated he heard I once had lipo-suction and I explained that I had actually had my memories suppressed. I think that detail about lipo-suction is supposed to be a clue to me to represent a conversation I had with someone about 8 years ago and so I would remember that person even though I didn't see her in the dream. There was a lot to that part I cannot remember and I wish I could remember it all. One interesting part of the dream is that I would sometimes see a reflection on the window glass of that bus of a U.S. Navy pilot wearing a helmet and equipment as though he was sitting in the cockpit of an aircraft. I looked around to see where that reflection was coming from, but I never did see that person sitting there on the bus.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 April 2007 excerpt ends]










http://metro.kingcounty.gov/schedules/271/n0.html

King County [ RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 ]


METRO online


Route 271


Weekday: To Bellevue, Issaquah


University District
15th Ave NE & NE 43rd St


Bellevue Transit Center Bay 5
NE 6th St & 108th Ave NE


Issaquah Transit Center Bay 1
Newport Way NW & 17th Ave NW



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 08:41 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 18 March 2015