Wednesday, March 25, 2015

"AND THE GLOBAL FREEDOM STRUGGLE"




http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/us/fbi-911-review-commission-releases-report.html?partner=EXCITE&ei=5043&_r=0

The New York Times


Report Credits F.B.I. With Progress Since 9/11, but Says More Is Needed

By MICHAEL S. SCHMIDT MARCH 25, 2015

WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. has made great strides since the Sept. 11 attacks but urgently needs to improve its intelligence capabilities, hire more linguists and elevate the stature of its analysts to counter the rapidly evolving threats to the United States, according to a report released on Wednesday.

The report by the F.B.I. 9/11 Review Commission said the bureau had prevented catastrophic terrorist attacks but needed to improve its ability to collect information from people and to efficiently analyze it, contending that the bureau lags “behind marked advances in law enforcement capabilities.”

“This imbalance needs urgently to be addressed to meet growing and increasingly complex national security threats, from adaptive and increasingly tech-savvy terrorists, more brazen computer hackers and more technically capable, global cyber syndicates,” the report said.

The 2004 report of the national Sept. 11 Commission and subsequent reviews called for major changes to the F.B.I., but the report released Wednesday was far less critical. Rather than a rebuke, it amounts to a status-check on the F.B.I. transformation that began in 2001.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=better-call-saul-2015&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Better Call Saul

Uno


Here's what I know These three young men, near honors students all, were feeling their oats one Saturday night, and they just Went a little bananas.
[Chuckles] I don't know.
Call me crazy, but I don't think they deserve to have their bright futures ruined by a momentary, minute, never-to-be-repeated lapse of judgment.
Ladies and gentlemen, you're bigger than that.










http://news.microsoft.com/speeches/steve-ballmer-speech-transcript-windows-dna-for-manufacturing-launch/

Microsoft

News Center


Steve Ballmer Speech Transcript – Windows DNA for Manufacturing Launch

Posted February 23, 1999 By

Remarks by Steve Ballmer

Windows DNA for Manufacturing Launch

2/23/99, Seattle

STEVE BALLMER: Thank you all very much. I want to join Marcus in expressing our great appreciation for your traveling such a long way, for your spending two days for us.I’m also going to apologize, I’m afraid, in advance.I woke up with a little…not a little — with quite a fever this morning.If I get momentarily incoherent at any time during the next hour, I ask your forbearance.I’m a little woozy at this stage.

What I’d like to do set a context for you on this effort by Microsoft










http://mlk-kpp01.stanford.edu/index.php/encyclopedia/documentsentry/annotated_letter_from_birmingham/

MARTIN LUTHER KING JR.

AND THE GLOBAL FREEDOM STRUGGLE


16 April 1963

“Letter From Birmingham Jail”










































http://cryptome.org/info/ap-911/pict10.jpg



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:56 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 25 March 2015