Tuesday, March 17, 2015

The Hub




http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/the-hub-1194343/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 9

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

AIRED: 6/6/08



http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Roslin: Man, that morpha worked fast.

Baltar: Still... Do you know why I'm so serene right now?

Roslin, indulging and funny: You're doped out of your mind?

Baltar: Because I know God. You need God, Laura. Really, you'd be a different woman. I know God, therefore I know myself. Truth is... I was harboring the most awful, desperate guilt. A heavy, dark... Unimaginable, soul-breaking guilt. Now it's gone. Now it's gone, it's been transformed. Into ... I have been transformed.

Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I have no guilt.

Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I gave the access codes to the Cylons. They wiped out most of humanity. Of course, I didn't know that's what I was doing at the time, exactly, but that's what I did. And when I realized what I had done, the magnitude... In that moment, I was saved. I was loved. By God. Looking back... I think I was rewarded.

Roslin: Rewarded.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0646329/releaseinfo

IMDb


Release dates for

"Men of Annapolis"

Counter Flood (1957)

Country Date

USA 7 January 1957

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0646329/

IMDb


Men of Annapolis: Season 1, Episode 1

Counter Flood (7 Jan. 1957)

Release Date: 7 January 1957 (USA)










http://www.tv.com/shows/better-call-saul/bingo-3069012/

tv.com


Better Call Saul Season 1 Episode 7

Bingo

Aired Monday 10:00 PM Mar 16, 2015 on AMC

AIRED: 3/16/15



http://transcripts.foreverdreaming.org/viewtopic.php?f=205&t=17183


F.D. » Transcripts » A-B » Better Call Saul


01x07 - Bingo


What are you doing?

"The right thing."










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0086567/quotes

IMDb


WarGames (1983)

Quotes


Computer Voice: Skybird, this is Dropkick with a red dash alpha message in two parts.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Resurrection Hub

Three: Oh, the inhibition's been lifted... Oh, I sense it.

Boomer: It's the rebel Baseship. I think they're gonna attack. They're gonna blow the Hub.

Cavil: That would be mass murder. Death would be permanent for all of us. They've gone insane...

Three: Permanent death? Well, that makes this all the more meaningful.










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Baltar: I can give you that peace, Laura, that freedom. Pray with me. Pray with me.

Roslin: Okay.

Baltar: Thank you.

Roslin: Okay...

(She sits down to think, having nearly fainted during all that. She watches his blood drip down onto the floor, and makes her way back to him, tenderly removing the bandage from his abdomen.)

Baltar: What are you doing?

Roslin: Shh.

Baltar: What are you doing?

Roslin: It's all right. You're fine. Shh! You're fine.

Baltar: Don't do this to me. Don't do this to me, please.

(His blood pours out










From 11/9/1962 ( premiere US film "Her Bikini Never Got Wet" ) To 6/13/2005 is 15557 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 6/6/2008 is 15557 days



[ See also: To Be Continued ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/battlestar-galactica/the-hub-1194343/

tv.com


Battlestar Galactica Season 4 Episode 9

The Hub

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 06, 2008 on Syfy

AIRED: 6/6/08










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Roslin: What was your guilt about?

Baltar: I have no guilt.

Roslin: What was your guilt about?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0219766/releaseinfo

IMDb


Her Bikini Never Got Wet (1962)

Release Info

USA 9 November 1962










http://www.twiztv.com/scripts/battlestar/season4/galactica-409.htm

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA

4X09 - THE HUB

ORIGINAL AIRDATE (SciFi): 06-JUN-2008


Redwing, on wireless: Helo, we've blown their FTL. That Hub's not going anywhere.

Helo: Okay, take us down.

(The battle continues.)

Basestar Corridor

Baltar: Well, he's your God as well. And God doesn't want any of his creations to be... Slaves. Not that you're a slave... Exactly...

Resurrection Hub

Helo, with Eight: Go.

(They discover Three in the Birthing room, wearing a bathrobe. There are more explosions.)

Eight: This place is gonna go. Grab her.

Helo: Run!

Viper/Raider Squad

Pike: Hardball, Pike, I'm hit. My attitude control is down, and I can't even program any frakkin' ordnance...

Seelix: Pike, Hardball. Man, don't jump. You'll never make it to Galactica. You know how many jumps that is?

Pike: Look, I'm out of here, okay, I'm jumping back home.

(Pike jumps out; the battle continues.)

Resurrection Hub/Rebel Baseship

(Helo stares at the Hub facilities and all the bodies.)

Eight: Karl... Come on, let's go.

(One of the bodies in its ruined shell is a dead Eight.)

Eight: Go!

(The battle continues.)

Baltar, with the Centurion: ...There was this dog, see, and the master had placed a bit of food on the edge of its snout. And the dog had to wait until he was told he could eat it. I know. Pathetic. Pathetic, isn't it?

(The battle continues as the Heavy Raiders and Vipers rush back to the Rebel Basestar. There's an explosion; the Centurion and Gaius fall. He discovers that he's bleeding and begins to cry, terrified. The battle begins to wind down; Marines bring Gaius back inside.)

Roslin: Put him over there. Wait. Easy, easy. Easy slim, easy. Okay. Find out what's going on!

Marine: Yes sir.

Roslin, bandaging him: Okay.

Baltar: Thank you, thank you.

Roslin: Good.

Baltar: Thank you, thank you. Thank you...

Roslin: Okay, wait. (She injects him with morpha and he yelps.) Okay. Sorry. You have this, uh... You have this big hole in your hide, as Cottle would say. Okay. All right. I'm gonna do this again.

Baltar: Thank you.

Roslin: It's the least I can do. I think you're gonna live. As usual.

Baltar: You know something?

Roslin: What?

Baltar: You're very pretty.

Roslin: Man, that morpha worked fast.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 3:26 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 17 March 2015