Saturday, March 14, 2015

The Charge of the Light Brigade




JOURNAL ARCHIVE: ----- Original Message ----

From: Kerry

To: House

Sent: Saturday, August 11, 2007 8:34:43 PM

Subject: Fw: Sleep journal 5/13/06



I wasn't writing very much as this point about my new thoughts, although I did start writing a lot in my journal about it around this time. I think back and I was primarily puzzling over my memories of the places I "remembered" that I used to live. I think it was actually Wexford Drive that got me thinking that my memories were completely false. I started searching on the internet for something about Wexford and I found something right away and even before I began reading about John Barry, I knew that the detail about Wexford was going to have some profound meaning to me. I also think there is some part of my true identity that is very bored and has been locked into a room with only a small window to try to yell through. The people who locked me in there are at least now standing outside the door and listening to me as best they can but I don't understand why they won't let me out. Or I do understand. But I don't understand why they aren't working harder to complete whatever is their assignment that will allow me to finish my assignment. Or something like that. I have to wait. But why should I have to wait? Why is it that I have to sacrifice so much in terms of losing all these years away from the people I care about? Why is this all so backwards? I am the crime victim. I am the target of the identity thieves. Why can I not even go home? Why am I again a Prisoner of War as a member of the United States Navy and on an official United States federal undercover assignment? Why is this all so backwards?


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 August 2007 excerpt ends]










http://www.snpp.com/episodes/4F06.html

Bart After Dark

Original Airdate in U.S.: 24-Nov-96


At the Springfield Park, Milhouse is showing his RC plane flight skills to Bart and Nelson, as they watch the plane come and go, and come, and go...

Bart: Milhouse, this is boring. Make it crash or something.

Milhouse: [smugly] Perfectly level flying is the supreme challenge of the scale model pilot.


Nelson takes the remote and gives a more spectacular stunt. The plane loops and wanders everywhere, until it targets a paddleboat occupied by Martin and Ralph.

Martin: Ah! It's gaining on us!

Ralph: I'm pedaling backwards!










From 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 also known as Matthew Kline for official duty and also known as Wayne Newman for official duty ) To 11/24/1996 is 2138 days

2138 = 1069 + 1069

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1968 ( premiere US film "The Charge of the Light Brigade" ) is 1069 days



From 1/17/1991 ( RACKETEER INFLUENCED AND CORRUPT ORGANIZATIONS US Title 18 - the Persian Gulf War begins as scheduled severe criminal activity against the United States of America ) To 11/24/1996 is 2138 days

2138 = 1069 + 1069

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/6/1968 ( premiere US film "The Charge of the Light Brigade" ) is 1069 days



From 7/4/1989 ( the unmanned Soviet Union MiG-23 crash in Belgium ) To 11/24/1996 is 2700 days

2700 = 1350 + 1350

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/14/1969 ( premiere US film "Easy Rider" ) is 1350 days



From 9/30/1975 ( my biological brother Thomas Reagan the United States Navy test pilot was the primary test pilot for the first flight of the Hughes and McDonnell Douglas AH-64 Apache attack helicopter and for the United States Army AH-64 Apache test program ) To 11/24/1996 is 7726 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/28/1986 ( premiere US TV series "Outlaws" ) is 7726 days



From 3/2/1946 ( George Evans Stewart deceased ) To 11/24/1996 is 18530 days

18530 = 9265 + 9265

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 3/16/1991 ( my first successful major test of my ultraspace matter transportation device as Kerry Wayne Burgess the successful Ph.D. graduate Columbia South Carolina ) is 9265 days



From 8/17/1960 ( premiere US film "The Time Machine" ) To 9/9/1991 ( the 35th annual Naval Aviation Symposium ) is 11345 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/24/1996 is 11345 days



From 8/17/1960 ( the Soviet Union trial of the United States Central Intelligence Agency pilot Gary Powers begins in Moscow Russia Soviet Union ) To 9/9/1991 ( the 35th annual Naval Aviation Symposium ) is 11345 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/24/1996 is 11345 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 11/24/1996 is 9101 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/3/1990 ( Unity Day Germany ) is 9101 days



[ See also: To Be Continued ]


http://www.tv.com/shows/the-simpsons/bart-after-dark-1443/

tv.com


The Simpsons Season 8 Episode 5

Bart After Dark

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Nov 24, 1996 on FOX

AIRED: 11/24/96










http://www.gutenberg.org/cache/epub/35/pg35.html


Project Gutenberg's The Time Machine, by H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


Title: The Time Machine

Author: H. G. (Herbert George) Wells


V


'This happened in the morning. In the afternoon I met my little woman, as I believe it was, as I was returning towards my centre from an exploration, and she received me with cries of delight and presented me with a big garland of flowers—evidently made for me and me alone. The thing took my imagination. Very possibly I had been feeling desolate. At any rate I did my best to display my appreciation of the gift.










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/4F06.html

Bart After Dark [ The Simpsons ]

Original Airdate in U.S.: 24-Nov-96


Belle: That's a bit advanced for you










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0062790/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Charge of the Light Brigade (1968)

Release Info

USA 6 October 1968 (New York City, New York)










www.dtic.mil/cgi-bin/GetTRDoc?AD=ada269008


INSPECTOR GENERAL

DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE


Page B-1

The 35th annual Naval Aviation Symposium










http://www.script-o-rama.com/movie_scripts/t/time-machine-script-transcript-wells.html


The Time Machine


That doesn't seem to mean
much to you, or anybody else.
It doesn't.










http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=7885756

Find A Grave


George Evans Stewart

Birth: Aug. 2, 1872, Australia

Death: Mar. 2, 1946

Philippine Insurrection Medal of Honor Recipient. He was serving as a Second Lieutenant in the 19th United States Infantry when he earned his Medal. His citation reads: While crossing a river in face of the enemy, this officer plunged in and at the imminent risk of his own life saved from drowning an enlisted man of his regiment. He was awarded the Medal June 26, 1900. He later rose to the rank of Colonel.



http://www.history.army.mil/html/moh/philippine.html#STEWART

CENTER OF MILITARY HISTORY

UNITED STATES ARMY


Philippine Insurrection

Medal of Honor Recipients


STEWART, GEORGE E.

Rank and organization: Second Lieutenant, 19th U.S. Infantry

Place and date: At Passi, Island of Panay, Philippine Islands, 26 November 1899

Entered service at: New York, N.Y.

Date of issue: 26 June 1900

Citation: While crossing a river in face of the enemy, this officer plunged in and at the imminent risk of his own life saved from drowning an enlisted man of his regiment.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 4:07 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 14 March 2015