Monday, March 09, 2015

"You better watch what you say about my car. She's real sensitive."




http://news.yahoo.com/china-says-dalai-lama-profanes-buddhism-doubting-reincarnation-101751217.html

YAHOO! NEWS


China says Dalai Lama 'profanes' Buddhism by doubting his reincarnation

Reuters By Ben Blanchard

46 minutes ago [ Retrieved Monday 4 AM 09 March 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

By Ben Blanchard

BEIJING (Reuters) - Exiled Tibetan spiritual leader the Dalai Lama is profaning Buddhism by suggesting that he will not be reincarnated when he dies, the Chinese-appointed governor of Tibet said on Monday, in some of China's strongest comments to date on the subject.

Tibetan Buddhism holds that the soul of a senior lama is reincarnated in the body of a child on his death. China says the tradition must continue and it must approve the next Dalai Lama.

But the Nobel peace laureate, who fled his homeland in 1959 after an abortive uprising against Chinese rule, has said he thinks the title could end when he dies.

He has also stated that he will not be reborn in China if Tibet is not free and that no one, including China, has the right to choose his successor "for political ends".

Speaking on the sidelines of the annual meeting of parliament, Tibet governor Padma Choling accused the Dalai Lama of flip-flopping with his various pronouncements on the issue, and of hypocrisy seeing as he himself was reincarnated.

"If the central government had not approved it, how could he have become the 14th Dalai Lama? He couldn't. It has a serious procedure," Padma Choling, an ethnic Tibetan himself, told reporters.

"I think that, in fact, he is profaning religion and Tibetan Buddhism," he said, adding that the Dalai Lama was trying to usurp Beijing's right to decide.

"If he says no reincarnation then no reincarnation? Impossible. Nobody in Tibetan Buddhism would agree to that," he added. "We must respect history, respect and not profane Tibetan Buddhism."

Exiles worry that China might just simply appoint their own successor. In 1995, after the Dalai Lama named a boy in Tibet as the reincarnation of the previous Panchen Lama, the second highest figure in Tibetan Buddhism, China put that boy under house arrest and installed another in his place.

Many Tibetans spurn the Chinese-appointed Panchen Lama as a fake.

China's officially atheist Communist Party says it has inherited the right of the old emperors to sign off on reincarnations, though how important the custom was is historically disputed.

China routinely rejects criticism of its policies in Tibet, saying its rule, since Communist Chinese troops "peacefully liberated" the region in 1950, ended serfdom and brought development to a backward, poverty-stricken region.

Beijing says the Dalai Lama, who fled to India after the 1959 uprising, is a "wolf in sheep's clothing" who seeks to use violent methods to establish an independent Tibet. The Dalai Lama says he only wants genuine autonomy for Tibet and denies advocating independence or violence.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 17, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/17/09 10:28 AM
I watched last night on Comcast On Demand the 2 episodes of the pilot episode of "Caprica." I found it an excellent storyline. I have wondered several times what was the plan with that title. I was trying to remember what I have heard about it on television. I might have heard it was going to be a new series. Then I seemed to have started thinking it was only going to be presented on DVD and I guess that could be true. I was thinking about that again because the title was "Pilot" which makes me wonder if it will be a new television series.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/17/09 11:40 PM
I still have to wait AT LEAST 7 goddamned days for a new goddamned chair to arrive BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GODDAMNED CAR!!!!

I COULD DRIVE SOMEWHERE RIGHT NOW AND PICK UP THE SAME GODDAMNED CHAIR TO GODDAMNED SIT ON IF I HAD A GODDAMNED CAR!!!!!

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/17/09 11:00 PM
I don't think I am ever going any farther than I am now. That is why I am shorter than the real Thomas Reagan.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/30/10 5:20 PM


After watching "The Sixth Sense" I started to wonder if I really do see dead people. That makes me think of something I said while I was inpatient at the UW Medical Center in 2005 where I responded, I think is the reason, that I had no idea if I was hallucinating


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 August 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1387739/releaseinfo

IMDb


Caprica (TV Series)

Pilot (2009)

USA 21 April 2009 (DVD premiere)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055018/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Innocents (1961)

Release Info

USA 25 December 1961 (New York City, New York)



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0055018/plotsummary

IMDb


The Innocents (1961)

Plot Summary


In Victorian England, the uncle of orphaned niece Flora and nephew Miles hires Miss Giddens as governess to raise the children at his estate with total independence and authority. Soon after her arrival, Miss Giddens comes to believe that the spirits of the former governess Miss Jessel and valet Peter Quint are possessing the children.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/22/2006 3:53 PM


I remember a doctor made a confusing remark about how he didn’t know I was now homeless. I wondered what that meant but it was consistent with my suspicions that people knew who I was everywhere I had been going for all those years. From there they transferred me somewhere, it may have been Harborview. They didn’t have room so they transferred me to the mental health unit of UW Medical Center. I was there for about four days I think before they transferred me to the VA in Seattle. One of those days at UW, a woman I don’t think I saw before or again in there organized a group activity where we made drawing with colored pencils. The instructions were to draw anything we wanted to draw. I drew a diagram of our solar system. I told her after I finished it that I should have made it larger because it was too small to show the detail I wanted. I was trying to illustrate how one side of the planets was brighter because it was facing the Sun.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 October 2006 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

THE KILLERS

album: "Day & Age" (2008)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/spaceman.html


THE KILLERS


"Spaceman"


And then they took my blood type










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 08/30/10 5:32 PM
I don't think I noted that observation from the supermarket I just noted but I might have noted soon afterwards, after another observation just after that, about how I wondered if children are being mind-controlled by these super-intelligent beings and what they do around me has something to do with so that their actions are registered through my eyes.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 30 August 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 10/11/10 7:25 AM
I wouldn't even be watching this if not for the dialog in the 9/27/2010 episode of "Hawaii Five-0" that mentions a "skeleton key" and while that could mean anything, it makes me think of that parallel or alternate reality or whatever it could be called that I have written of. I note this now because there is a plot element in this film about how the mirrors are gone and that is a consistent element of the alternate reality that I have been thinking was, so far, unique to Kerry Burgess.

I was thinking about that again just about a day ago. I was imagining that Kerry Burgess was describing to Tom and Phoebe of his experience in that world when he returned to life after being gunshot in 1993. In his world, which I have thought of several times in the past, there were no clocks or mirrors. I was thinking of that extensively about a day ago.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 11 October 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.excite.com/tv/prog.jsp?id=EP021074650001&s=201503092000&sid=57439&sn=AETVHDP&st=201503092100&cn=670

excite tv


The Returned (New)

670 AETVHDP: Monday, March 9 9:00 PM [ Monday 9 PM 09 March 2015 Pacific Time USA ]

Drama, Paranormal

Camille

Residents of a small Washington town struggle with the return of individuals who were presumed dead and have no memories of their deaths.

Cast: Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Mark Pellegrino, Jeremy Sisto, India Ennenga, Sandrine Holt, Agnes Bruckner, Sophie Lowe, Tandi Wright, Mat Vairo, Kevin Alejandro, Dylan Kingwell, Aaron Douglas, Dakota Guppy, Leah Gibson, Michelle Forbes, Rhys Ward, Scott Hylands, Terry Chen, Roger Cross Executive Producer(s): Carlton Cuse, Raelle Tucker

Original Air Date: Mar 09, 2015










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


When I created the holoband, this isn't exactly what I had in mind.
Yeah, right.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/17/09 11:02 PM
I must still be missing some kind of awareness of details myself.

I don't know what it is.

It is what I have to know before I can move on.

She can't get Thomas Reagan back until I figure out what it is that I have to figure out to get him back to his wife.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 17 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: December 18, 2009

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/18/09 12:18 AM
I was thinking to myself again, as I have thought several other times walking on the other side of the street from that post office in Renton Highlands on 4th Street, if the name 'Whitman' means anything in particular and because it is the name of the street that runs perpendicular a short distance off 4th street and that is the entrance to that post office.



http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/index.php?pid=37238&st=&st1=

Ronald Reagan

XL President of the United States: 1981 - 1989

Remarks at the Presentation Ceremony for the Presidential Medal of Freedom

May 12th, 1986

The President. Well, thank you all for being here. Nancy and I want to welcome you all to the White House for this happy occasion. On days like this and at lunches like this, I find myself looking up and thinking what a wonderful job I have. We're here today to present the Medal of Freedom to seven Americans. This medal is the highest civilian honor our nation can bestow. And I've always thought it highly significant that we call it not the Medal of Talent or the Medal of Valor or the Medal of Courage or Genius but the Medal of Freedom. I think that says a lot about our values and what we honor and what we love.

Freedom is important to all of us. As someone who spent many years making speeches, I have quoted many definitions of freedom—some very moving and eloquent. But I've always liked George Orwell's blunt and unadorned statement. He said, "Freedom is the right to say no." There's something kind of happily rebellious about that definitions and I thought of it this morning because I decided this year's recipients of the Medal of Freedom are distinguished by this. You're a group of happy rebels. In your careers and in the way you have lived your lives, you've all said no—a most emphatic no—to mediocrity, to averageness, to timidity. You've said no to the rules of the game and the regulations of the day. You've said no to the conventional wisdom, no to the merely adequate, no to the limits and limitations on yourselves and others.

But it's probably true that there is little point to freedom unless it's accompanied by a big yes! And each of you has uttered a resounding Whitmanesque yes to many things—to excellence and risk and reach, to courage and the untried and the supposedly impossible. You've rebelled against the artificial and embraced the authentic. You've achieved a great deal. And your creativity itself has been life-affirming, for creation is a profoundly faithful act, an act that says, "I trust in the future, and I trust in life itself."


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 18 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 12/19/09 1:30 AM


http://www.f-secure.com/v-descs/melissa.shtml

F-Secure Virus Descriptions : Melissa

NAME: Melissa

ALIAS: Simpsons, Kwyjibo, Kwejeebo, Mailissa

For more information on Melissa, see Global Melissa Information Center at http://www.F-Secure.com/melissa/

A virulent and widespread computer virus was found on Friday, March 26, 1999. This virus has spread all over the globe within just hours of the initial discovery, apparently spreading faster than any other virus before.

The virus, known as W97M/Melissa




From 10/28/1955 ( International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government that is Bill Gates a.k.a. "The Toilet Ayahtollahette" and a.k.a. "The Toilet Juice" is a cowardly violent criminal and actively instigates insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government and U.S.A. allies ) To 2/14/1968 ( Scott McClellan ) is 4492 days

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) to 11/2/1975 ( date hijacked from me:I launched from Earth by myself to intercept Comet Lucifer in the outer solar system ) is: 4492 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 19 December 2009 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: January 23 2010

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/10 2:58 AM
Watching now on ComCast On Demand last night's SyFy broadcast of the "Caprica" pilot episode there is a cityscape scene establishing the "Adama" household and there is a Public Market on the right side of the screen and I think it matches the sign of the Pike Place Market in downtown Seattle.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2010 excerpt ends]










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/22/10 12:41 PM
I wonder if there is a specific name for that jacket doctor's wear.



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/cake/shortskirtlongjacket.html

CAKE LYRICS

"Short Skirt / Long Jacket"

I want a girl with a mind like a diamond
I want a girl who knows what's best
I want a girl with shoes that cut
And eyes that burn like cigarettes

I want a girl with the right allocations
Who's fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's playing with her jewelry
She's putting up her hair
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnng jacket......

I want a girl who gets up early
I want a girl who stays up late
I want a girl with uninterrupted prosperity
Who used a machette to cut through red tape
With fingernails that shine like justice
And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

She is fast and thorough
And sharp as a tack
She's touring the facility
And picking up slack

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnng.... lonnng jacket

I want a girl with a smooth liquidation
I want a girl with good dividends
And at the city bank we will meet accidentally
We'll start to talk when she borrows my pen

She wants a car with a cupholder arm rest
She wants a car that will get her there
She's changing her name from Kitty to Karen
She's trading her MG for a white Chrysler La Baron

I want a girl with a short skirt and a lonnnnggggggggg jacket


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 22 January 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Duram: Dr.Graystone? Yes.
Agent Duram, Global Defense Department.
I'm wondering if you have a few minutes.
What for? Well, as you probably know, I'm investigating the attack on the mlmt train.
Should I know that? Sorry.
I've been avoiding the news lately.
That's completely understandable.
May i? Yes.
It's about your daughter, Zoe.
Yes.
Was there anything in her behavior before the incident that seemed unusual to you? She was angry, defiant, rude, vulgar, obnoxious, unreasonable, just your typical And how would you describe her circle of friends? Was there an anti Do me the courtesy of cutting to the chase, Agent Duram.
We have evidence that we believe positively links your daughter to the bombers.
I'm sorry.
You think that Zoe knew one of the terrorists? Dr.
Graystone, we think that Zoe might have been one of the terrorists.
My daughter didn't have a political bone in her body.
Her biggest concerns in life were partying with her friends and finding new and creative ways to piss off her parents.
I understand how upsetting this must be for you.
We think that was sent from your daughter's computer sheet.
The message was transmitted just before the explosion, but never had a chance to uplink to the server.
It took a fair amount of digital forensics to reconstruct it.
It sounds like a last message to me, like someone who knows the end is near and wants to make amends.
Get out.
Here's my card.
If you think of anything, please don't hesitate to call me.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 01/23/10 5:04 AM


From 3/14/1965 ( date hijacked from me:I am active duty Central Intelligence Agency officer ) To 11/24/1998 ( International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government that is Bill Gates a.k.a. “The Toilet Ayahtollahette” & International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Seattle Library actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 12308 days

12308 = 6154 + 6154

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my wife ) To 5/21/1980 ( date hijacked from me:premiere US film "Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back" ) is 6154 days



From 9/17/1972 ( premiere US TV series "M*A*S*H" features central figure "Dr. Benjamin 'Hawkeye' Pierce" ) To 11/24/1998 ( International Terrorist against the U.S. federal government that is Bill Gates a.k.a. “The Toilet Ayahtollahette” & International Terrorist Organization against the U.S. federal government that is Microsoft-Corbis & Racketeering Mob Organization that is Seattle Library actively instigate insurrection and subversive activity against the U.S. federal government ) is 9564 days

From 3/3/1959 ( date hijacked from me:my birth date US ) To 5/9/1985 ( I was the pilot of U.S. Navy F-14 Tomcat fighter jet that is attacked by hostile Soviet Union air forces and my RIO crewman is killed by enemy fire from Soviet Union forces and as instigated by the severely treasonous organization Microsoft & Severely Treasonous agent of Communist China and the Soviet Union George Herbert Walker Bush ) is 9564 days


http://www.spl.org/lfa/lfapr/gatesgift.html


[ INTERNATIONAL TERRORIST AND RACKETEERING MOB ORGANIZATION LEADER ]Bill and Melinda Gates, emphasizing their desire to help Seattle create a library system that will stand at the forefront of change in the century ahead, today announced their gift of $20 million to [ RACKETEERING MOB ORGANIZATION ]Seattle Public Library.

The Gates' contribution, the largest single gift ever made to a public library, was officially announced at a special event at Seattle's Central Library, 1000 4th Ave., Lee Auditorium this morning (Tuesday, Nov. 24). The auditorium was packed beyond its 200-seat capacity with enthusiastic public officials, community leaders, members of the Seattle Public Library Friends and Foundation, and other library supporters.

Mayor Paul Schell, in announcing the $20 million gift, said Seattle Public Library has the potential to play a unique and significant role in the future of the city. "Eighty percent of Seattle residents have library cards," he said. "With 24 library locations - soon to be 27 - Seattle Public Library can bring the promise of the future within everyone's grasp."

The gift will help supplement and enhance funding for Seattle Public Library's “Libraries for All” capital plan. A $196.4 million bond measure (Proposition One), which will fund the majority of the plan, received an overwhelming 72 percent voter-approval on Nov. 3. The total cost of the Libraries for All plan is $238 million. The Seattle Public Library Foundation is leading the campaign to raise private funds for the plan.

"Public libraries are leading the way in providing access to literacy and knowledge to people of all ages and from all walks of life," Bill Gates said.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 23 January 2010 excerpt ends]










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Daniel: Looking for this? You'll pardon the way I look, but I've been up all night trying to crack one of the better security codes I've ever run up against.
I've been to the V-Club.
I've seen her.
I saw her go into a room with an infinity symbol on the door.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1387739/releaseinfo

IMDb


Caprica (TV Series)

Pilot (2009)

USA 21 April 2009 (DVD premiere)





http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085333/releaseinfo

IMDb


Christine (1983)

Release Info

USA 9 December 1983










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Yeah, the more I work with Zoe's code, the more I realize she was nothing short of a computer genius.










http://www.ign.com/articles/2010/10/27/caprica-canceled

IGN


BATTLESTAR GALACTICA (2004) / 27 OCT 2010

CAPRICA CANCELED

Battlestar prequel comes to an end.

BY ERIC GOLDMAN

Frak. It's not shocking, but if you're a fan like me, it's disappointing to learn Syfy has canceled Caprica. The Battlestar Galactica prequel










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


And I didn't do it.
Zoe did.
Zoe did? Turns out she was kind of a chip off the old block.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Where are we? Inside a very basic computer program.
I haven't had time to do any decorating yet.
Step over here.
Just tell yourself to walk.
What are you doing, daddy? Working.
Joseph, this is Zoe, my daughter.
My gods.
Boo.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


Gloves are symbolic.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=caprica&episode=s01e01

Springfield! Springfield!


Caprica

Pilot


I I lost my daughter.
Me, too.










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085333/quotes

IMDb


Christine (1983)

Quotes


Arnie Cunningham: Let me tell you a little something about love, Dennis. It has a voracious appetite. It eats everything. Friendship. Family. It kills me how much it eats. But I'll tell you something else. You feed it right, and it can be a beautiful thing, and that's what we have.

[voice rising in volume]

Arnie Cunningham: You know, when someone believes in you, man, you can do anything, any fucking thing in the entire universe. And when you believe right back in that someone, then watch out world, because nobody can stop you then, nobody! Ever!

Dennis Guilder: You feel this way about Leigh?

Arnie Cunningham: What? Fuck *no*, I'm talkin' about Christine, man! No shitter ever came between me and Christine...



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 04:24 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Monday 09 March 2015