Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"that you became what you are now"




http://www.divxmoviesenglishsubtitles.com/T/Time_Machine_The.html


Time Machine The


Class 23, could we gather, please? Our next stop is Antiquities.
Please make sure that your microscans are charged for download.
- Two by two. Let's look lively. Two by two. - Stop! Quit!
Tommy, if you do that again, I will re-sequence your D.N.A., so help me! Now, march.
March, march, Two by two, please, Look lively,
Welcome to Vox System, How may I help you?
I didn't see you there.
I always seem to have that effect. How may I help you, sir?
- What is that thing? - That is my photonic memory core,
or P.M.C., as we say in the trade.
Over here, sir.
What are you?
I'm the Fifth Avenue Public Library information unit, Vox registration NY-1 1 4.
How may I help you?
- A stereopticon of some sort. - Stereopticon? Oh, no, sir,
I am a third-generation, fusion-powered photonic,
with verbal and visual link capabilities connected to every database...
on the planet,
Photonic?
A compendium Of all human knowledge.
- Oh. - Area of inquiry?
- Do you know anything about physics? - Ah, accessing physics.










From 6/13/2005 To 12/12/2008 is 1278 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/3/1969 ( Richard Nixon - Remarks in Columbia, S.C. ) is 1278 days



From 9/4/1976 ( the unpublished true birthdate of Destiny's Child singer Beyonce Knowles ) To 12/12/2008 is 11787 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/9/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Melrose Place"::"Last Train to Baghdad" ) is 11787 days



From 9/4/1976 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States arrested again by police in the United States ) To 12/12/2008 is 11787 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 2/9/1998 ( premiere US TV series episode "Melrose Place"::"Last Train to Baghdad" ) is 11787 days



From 7/14/1958 ( Dwight Eisenhower - Remarks on Presentation of the Medal of Freedom to Lewis L. Strauss ) To 12/12/2008 is 18414 days

18414 = 9207 + 9207

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 1/17/1991 ( the date of record of my United States Navy Medal of Honor as Kerry Wayne Burgess chief warrant officer United States Marine Corps circa 1991 ) is 9207 days



From 2/17/1909 ( Geronimo deceased ) To 5/9/1995 ( Bill Clinton - Statement on Senate Confirmation of John Deutch as Director of Central Intelligence ) is 31492 days

31492 = 15746 + 15746

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 12/12/2008 is 15746 days



From 12/20/1994 ( in Bosnia as Kerry Wayne Burgess the United States Marine Corps captain this day is my United States Navy Cross medal date of record ) To 12/12/2008 is 5106 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/26/1979 ( premiere US film "The Great Santini" ) is 5106 days



From 12/25/1971 ( George Walker Bush the purveyor of illegal drugs strictly for his personal profit including the trafficking of massive amounts of cocaine into the United States confined to federal prison in Mexico for illegally smuggling narcotics in Mexico ) To 12/12/2008 is 13502 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 10/21/2002 ( premiere US film "Jackass: The Movie" ) is 13502 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/07/the-great-santini.html ]
[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-day-earth-stood-still.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0970416/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Day the Earth Stood Still (2008)

Release Info

USA 12 December 2008



http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/news/releases/2008/12/20081212-4.html

THE WHITE HOUSE

PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH

For Immediate Release

Office of the Press Secretary

December 12, 2008

President Bush Delivers Commencement Address at Texas A&M

Texas A&M University

College Station, Texas

10:36 A.M. CST

THE PRESIDENT: Thank you all. Howdy!

AUDIENCE: Howdy!

THE PRESIDENT: I am thrilled to be back in Aggieland. (Applause.) And it's always an honor to be introduced by the President of the United States -- especially when he's your Dad. And how about Mom? Mom, I've been meaning to say this publicly for a long time -- thanks, thanks for the gray hair. (Laughter.)

I congratulate the graduates of the Fighting Texas Aggie Classes of 2008 -- (applause) -- class of 2007 -- (applause) -- the class of 2006 -- I'd better stop. (Laughter.) Let's just say that I hope there's no one left from when I spoke to the commencement in 1998. (Laughter.) If so, I hope you're walking out of here with a Ph.D. (Laughter.)

I am grateful to the faculty and staff of Texas A&M for their devotion to learning and their example of scholarship. I appreciate your outstanding President, Dr. Elsa Murano. And I am glad to be with -- there you go. (Applause.) And I am glad to travel from Washington today with three fine Aggies representing Texas in the United States Congress -- Congressmen Chet Edwards, Joe Barton, and Jeb Hensarling. (Applause.)

I am pleased to see so many of your families and loved ones here today. While you bled maroon, they bled a lot of green. (Laughter.) So please join me in thanking all those whose support made it possible for you to reach this proud day. (Applause.)

There is one person who wishes he could be here today -- and that's your former President, and America's Secretary of Defense, Bob Gates. (Applause.) You know, he's got an excused absence. It's not like he's over at the Dixie Chicken. (Laughter.) He's traveling to the Middle East, consulting with our generals, and showing his support for the men and women of the United States Armed Forces. (Applause.)

When I asked Bob to be the Secretary of Defense, it was clear how much he loved Texas A&M. After all, he refused to come to Washington until after he attended the winter commencement. And I was even more impressed when he insisted on standing during the Cabinet meetings -- (laughter) -- claiming he was the "12th Man." (Laughter.) One day, he explained it all. He said: "Mr. President, I'm red ass." (Applause.)

I'll say this for A&M -- you've got some mighty fine traditions. (Applause.) Back in my day, I think I would have enjoyed dunking my ring. (Applause.) I would have loved to have taken Laura to "midnight yell." (Applause.) I especially like the traditions around Reveille. Anytime she barks during a class lecture, everyone in the room is dismissed. (Applause.) I wish she had been there for some of those press conferences. (Laughter and applause.)

This campus is home to solemn rituals that demonstrate the strength of your bonds. In playing of Silver Taps to honor fallen classmates, in the reunion of students and alumni to read the roll call










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0043456/quotes

IMDb


The Day the Earth Stood Still (1951)

Quotes


Klaatu: Those are great words.

Klaatu: He must have been a great man.

Bobby Benson: Well sure.

Klaatu: That's the kind of man I would like to talk to.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 11:09 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Wednesday 18 March 2015