Saturday, March 21, 2015

"You never did that?"





























DSC09246.JPG



































DSC09247.JPG










From 5/16/1941 ( premiere US film "All the World's a Stooge" ) To 6/1/1992 is 18644 days

18644 = 9322 + 9322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) is 9322 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-inner-light.html ]


http://www.startrek.com/database_article/inner-light-the

STAR TREK


Star Trek: The Next Generation

Episode: TNG 225 - Inner Light, The

Season 5 Ep. 25

Air Date: 06/01/1992










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033325/releaseinfo

IMDb


All the World's a Stooge (1941)

Release Info

USA 16 May 1941



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033325/plotsummary

IMDb


All the World's a Stooge (1941)

Plot Summary


Three bumbling window washers are mistaken for dentists and run amok at an affair in the home of a rich socialite.



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033325/fullcredits

IMDb


All the World's a Stooge (1941)

Full Cast & Crew


Curly Howard ... Curly (as Curly)
Larry Fine ... Larry (as Larry)
Moe Howard ... Moe (as Moe)










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/225.htm

The Inner Light [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 45944.1

Original Airdate: 1 Jun, 1992


PICARD: What planet?

BATAI: This is the planet Kataan.

PICARD: Kataan. Not a Federation planet. I think I'll just take a walk.

BATAI: But you've been ill for a week.

PICARD: The exercise will do me good. I'll try to re-acquaint myself with the surroundings.

(he goes up into the hills and looks down on the white-walled community perched on an outcrop above a very small river)

[Living room]

(its late when the doorbell chimes)

ELINE: Thank goodness. I've had people out trying to find you everywhere. Why did you worry us like that? Are you hungry?

PICARD: Hungry, thirsty, exhausted. I suppose that proves this is not a dream, doesn't it?

ELINE: You think this, your life, is a dream?

PICARD: This is not my life. I know that much.

ELINE: I've kept something hot for you. Where did you go?

PICARD: I walked. For hours.

ELINE: And you're just out of bed.

(she hands him a plate of soup)

PICARD: It's delicious.

ELINE: You always say that.

PICARD: Would you try to answer some questions for me, no matter how strange they may seem to you?

ELINE: Of course.

PICARD: Are there other planets in this star system? Do you visit other systems? All right. Do you have a communication system here? How do you send messages to other communities, to other places?

ELINE: The usual way, by voice-transit conductor. Do you want to send a message?

PICARD: Yes. When can that be arranged?

ELINE: Tomorrow. Don't you want to ask about us?

PICARD: Of course. Anything you can tell me will be helpful. We're, er, um, married?

ELINE: Three years ago. The happiest day of my life was the day we got married.

PICARD: And what do I do here in Ressik?

ELINE: You're the best iron weaver in the community. At least I think so. You prefer playing the flute, of course.

PICARD: The flute?

ELINE: Yes.

(she fetches him a penny whistle decorated with a tassel)

PICARD: And when did I learn to play it?

ELINE: I'm afraid you never did, dear, but you keep trying.

(he gives it a trial blow)

PICARD: I see what you mean. Well, thank you for the soup. Thank you for your help. Tomorrow, will you help me send a message?

ELINE: Of course. Will you come to bed?

PICARD: Oh, I'll sleep here.

ELINE: Kamin, please come with me.

PICARD: I've been sick. I'll be tossing and turning. It wouldn't be fair to you.

ELINE: Let me be the judge of that.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/225.htm

The Inner Light [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 45944.1

Original Airdate: 1 Jun, 1992


PICARD: It was real. It was as real as this is. And you can't expect me to forget a lifetime spent there.

ELINE: Yes, I can. I've been patient, Kamin. For five years I've shared you with that other life. I've listened, I've tried to understand, and I have waited. When do I get you back?










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/225.htm

The Inner Light [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 45944.1

Original Airdate: 1 Jun, 1992


PICARD: Computer, freeze programme. Computer, end programme.

ELINE: Kamin.

PICARD: Picard to Enterprise.

ELINE: Kamin, please don't get up yet.










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=twelve-monkeys

Springfield! Springfield!


Twelve Monkeys (1995)


Did you or did you not
make this call?
I couldn't make any call. You sent me
to the wrong year. It was 1990.
- 1990?
- 1990?
- You're certain of that?
- What'd you do with your time, Cole?










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033325/quotes

IMDb


All the World's a Stooge (1941)

Quotes


Party Guest: How's your cold?

Curly: Oh, pretty good, but I still don't smell so good.

Party Guest: I'll say.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/225.htm

The Inner Light [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 45944.1

Original Airdate: 1 Jun, 1992


PICARD: Did everyone know about this except me? I'll be all right sitting here. You go off with the others. Hold onto my grandson, and watch the damned thing go up for all the good it'll do. What is it they're launching?

MERIBOR: You know about it, Father. You've already seen it.

PICARD: Seen it? What are you talking about? I haven't seen any missile.

BATAI: Yes, you have, old friend. Don't you remember?

PICARD: Batai?

(Batai as the healthy middle-aged man we first met)

BATAI: You saw it just before you came here. We hoped our probe would encounter someone in the future. Someone who could be a teacher. Someone who could tell the others about us.

PICARD: Oh, it's me, isn't it? I'm the someone. I'm the one it finds.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:54 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Saturday 21 March 2015