Thursday, March 26, 2015

Company Business




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=senna

Springfield! Springfield!


Senna (2010)


The 1990 season he came back wiser,
the team is harmonious.
Prost has gone out of McLaren to Ferrari,
and Senna is in a perfect position
to compete for the title.
All drivers go on their limit.
My limit is different from Prost's,
that is the reality.
And instead of trying to improve
his own skills,
he found it easier to attack me.
Ayrton has a small problem.
He thinks that he can't kill himself
because he believes in God
and things like this.
And I think that's very dangerous
for the other drivers.
Because I believe in God
and have faith in God,
it doesn't mean I am immortal.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: posted by H.V.O.M at 11:03 PM Thursday, September 08, 2005


M.C.

[ hyperlink lost from internet webpage excerpt ] Washington and Demme grant Marco with a helplessness that seemed to be lacking in Sinatra's portrayal; his broken man Marco is a far cry from Sinatra's in the fact that while Sinatra all too easily asserts himself from the experiments conducted on him, Washington makes us know that such things always haunt the person -- seeing his home in disarray, obsessed with what happened to him while on duty, looking like a man who is about to lose it at any moment. It clearly becomes his story as he is its soul, and ultimately, Shaw's liberator. [ hyperlink lost from internet webpage excerpt ]


Watching this movie last year gave me another clue about the nature of my problem. There was a scene in the movie that I made a direct connection to. It was when the scientist-guy was telling Denzel’s character that maybe all this was the dream and he was still in the war. I had written about that very thing earlier in my journal. I had written about the recurring dreams I used to have where I would wake up back on the ship and we were still in the Gulf. I had dreamt all this life, it was still 1988, but I had dreamed ahead a few years. It was an unsettling dream. So anyway, that told me, combined with everything else going on, that this movie had something to do with me, such as the writers were tracking me somehow, for some reason. There was something else about it. I got the sense there were three factions out there that knew who I was. Until I saw this movie, I was only thinking of two, both at Microsoft. I also wondered about the coincidence of M.C. for both the title of the movie and for Microsoft Corporation. So anyway, I started thinking in terms of three factions. One faction was my supporters at Microsoft. The second faction was my detractors at Microsoft (why I had detractors, I didn’t understand.). And the new third faction I was seeing was a group of people that supported me but did not support Microsoft. I don’t know who they were, but I sensed their presence after watching this movie and I felt some kind of connection to Denzel’s character. It was especially relevant to me because I was feeling really disturbed about those strange, seemingly “suggested” dreams I was having. The dreams weren’t telling me to do anything wrong, but just imagine something like that is happening to you. It doesn’t matter if they are telling you to do something wrong, all that matters is that the people responsible are arrogant enough to think they have a right to screw with your mind like that. The other connection I felt was that part with him sitting in the library with the headphones on researching news articles while a camera looks down on him. That was me and they were watching me.


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 08 September 2005 excerpt ends]










http://www.azlyrics.com/k/killers.html

AZ LYRICS UNIVERSE

THE KILLERS

album: "Day & Age" (2008)



http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/killers/spaceman.html


THE KILLERS


"Spaceman"

It started with a low light,
Next thing I knew they ripped me from my bed
And then they took my blood type
It left a strange impression in my head.
You know that I was hoping,
That I could leave this star-crossed world behind
But when they cut me open,
I guess I changed my mind.

And you know I might
Have just flown too far from the floor this time
Cause they're calling me by my name
And the zipping white light beams
Disregards the bombs and satellites

That was the turning point
That was one lonely night

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

Well now I'm back at home, and
I'm looking forward to this life I live
You know its gonna haunt me
So hesitation to this life I give.
You think you might cross over,
You're caught between the devil and the deep blue sea
You better look it over,
Before you make that leap

And you know I'm fine,
But I hear those voices at night sometimes-
They justify my claim,
And the public don't dwell my transmission
Cause it wasn't televised

But, it was the turning point,
Oh what a lonely night

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad;
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

My global position systems are vocally addressed
They say the Nile used to run from East to West,
They say the Nile used to run...
From East to West.

And you know I'm fine
But I hear those voices at night
Sometimes...

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

The star maker says, "It ain't so bad"
The dream maker's gonna make you mad;
The spaceman says, "Everybody look down
It's all in your mind"

It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind
It's all in my mind










http://www.tv.com/shows/the-xfiles/musings-of-a-cigarette-smoking-man-570/

tv.com


The X-Files Season 4 Episode 7

Musings of a Cigarette-Smoking Man

Aired Sunday 9:00 PM Nov 17, 1996 on FOX

AIRED: 11/17/96



http://the-x-files.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-4/episode-407/script-vo.8.1140/

hypnoweb.net


SCRIPT VO - 407

"Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man"


(Later, the Cigarette-Smoking Man sits in the board room where the meetings are held between himself and his cohorts. He is smoking a cigarette. His briefcase with the listening device is open and on. There's a knocking. Mulder can be heard over the speakers.)

MULDER: Sorry, nobody down here but the FBI's most unwanted.

SCULLY: Agent Mulder. I'm Dana Scully, I've been assigned to work with you.

MULDER: Oh, isn't it nice to be suddenly so highly regarded? So, who did you tick off to get stuck with this detail, Scully?

SCULLY: Actually, I'm looking forward to working with you. I've heard a lot about you.

MULDER: Oh, really? I was under the impression... that you were sent to spy on me.

(The Cigarette-Smoking Man smiles proudly.)










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/5/2006 4:39 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Goodbye
"The Big Goodbye" is a first season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, first broadcast January 11, 1988. It is episode #12, production #113, teleplay written by Tracy Torme, and directed by Joseph L. Scanlan.

Quick Overview: A computer malfunction traps Picard, Data, and Beverly in a 1940s gangster holodeck program.


Data continues stating the record will hold until 2026, when a London Kings shortstop... but the vendor interrupts, thinking Data is completely nuts. Where did they get this guy? Picard replies he's from South America.

JOURNAL ARCHIVE: 11/5/2006 4:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil

Brazil, officially the Federative Republic of Brazil (Portuguese: 'Brasil' or República Federativa do Brasil, is the largest and most populous country in South America


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 05 November 2006 excerpt ends]










From 4/3/1956 ( premiere US film "The Man Who Never Was" ) To 5/1/1994 ( Ayrton Senna killed in auto racing incident ) is 13907 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 11/30/2003 is 13907 days



[ See also: http://hvom.blogspot.com/2014/04/the-reagans.html ]


http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0383139/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Reagans (2003 TV Movie)

Release Info

USA 30 November 2003










http://www.tv.com/shows/ncis-new-orleans/the-list-3070613/

tv.com


NCIS: New Orleans Season 1 Episode 18

The List

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 24, 2015 on CBS

AIRED: 3/24/15



http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/view_episode_scripts.php?tv-show=ncis-new-orleans-2014&episode=s01e18


NCIS: New Orleans (2014) Episode Scripts

N/A - The List


Eli? Eli, what did I say about eating sand? Okay? Yeah, I remember him.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/113.htm

The Big Goodbye [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 41997.7

Original Airdate: 11 Jan, 1988


REDBLOCK: What have we here?

LEECH: Looks like a ghost.

REDBLOCK: Yeah. Where do you suppose he's from?

LEECH: Where were you hatched, anyway?

DATA: I was created on a planet

PICARD: Data.

DATA: South America.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/113.htm

The Big Goodbye [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 41997.7

Original Airdate: 11 Jan, 1988


VENDOR: Hey Dix, what gives with this guy? He's not from around here, is he.

PICARD: No he's not. He's er, he's from South America.

VENDOR: Yeah. He's got a nice tan.

(Picard reads the inside headline - Wealthy Socialite Murdered. Police have several leads in brutal slaying of Mrs. Arthur Clinton Bradley)

PICARD: I should have listened to her. She told me someone was trying to kill her.

WHALEN: Captain, she's a page from a book. That's all she ever was.

BELL: Well, well, look what the cat dragged in.

DATA: Cat?

BELL: Where the hell did he come from?

VENDOR: South America. Can't you tell?










http://www.chakoteya.net/nextgen/145.htm

Manhunt [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 42859.2

Original Airdate: 19 Jun, 1989


PICARD: Oh, yes, of course. One more round. These are my associates. This is Nails, from Chicago. And this is

DATA: Carlos.

PICARD: From South America.










http://en.memory-alpha.org/wiki/Brazil


MEMORY ALPHA


Brazil

Brazil was a country on the Atlantic in the South American continent on Earth. It was the largest country in the continent. This was the fifth largest country of the planet. Its capital was Brasilia.

Brazil was known for its diverse wildlife found in the Amazon rainforest and river. (ENT: "Fight or Flight") The city of Rio de Janeiro was one of Brazil's popular destinations. (TNG: "The Emissary"; DS9: "What You Leave Behind")

In 2151, Hoshi Sato taught as a university professor in Brazil, before she took a commission aboard the Earth starship Enterprise NX-01 as communications officer in order to have the chance to experience new languages from outer space. (ENT: "Broken Bow"










http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Smoking_Man


The Smoking Man

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Smoking Man (sometimes referred to as Cancer Man, the Cigarette-Smoking Man, CSM or C-Man) is a fictional character and the primary antagonist of the Fox science fiction television series The X-Files. He serves as the arch-nemesis of FBI Special Agent Fox Mulder, as well as being revealed to be Mulder's biological father.


The Smoking Man is portrayed by Canadian actor William B. Davis.


Within the series, the birth date and birthplace of the Smoking Man is never revealed. Much of his background is purportedly revealed in the fourth season episode "Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man", where one of the conspiracy theorists known as The Lone Gunmen claims Smoking Man was born in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on August 20, 1940.










http://the-x-files.hypnoweb.net/episodes/saison-4/episode-407/script-vo.8.1140/

hypnoweb.net


SCRIPT VO - 407

"Musings of a Cigarette Smoking Man"


LANGLY: ...elaborate and dark conspiracy.

SCULLY: Look at you, you're shaking.

MULDER: One at a time, boys. Now what's going on?

LANGLY: Frohike's close...

FROHIKE: Don't use my name! What the hell's wrong with you? Now I'll have to kill you!

BYERS: Langly and I performed three sweeps...

FROHIKE: He's everywhere. He's everywhere.

BYERS: ...with the CPM-seven-hundred and did not detect a single bug.

FROHIKE: The CPM-seven-hundred is a piece of crap!

BYERS: The acoustic correlator is reading only passive sounds.

MULDER: I've been here twenty minutes and I still don't know what the hell is wrong! No one would kill you, Frohike, you're just a little puppy-dog.

FROHIKE: I don't utter another syllable until the CSM-twenty-five countermeasure filter is activated.

(There is static and a warbling sound. The Cigarette-Smoking Man flips another switch marked "Countermeasure Filter" and the sound quickly returns.)

BYERS: No electronic surveillance known can cut through the CSM-twenty-five.

(The Cigarette-Smoking Man smiles and starts to take out a tripod from a suitcase.)

SCULLY: Okay, okay. Now tell us what you're so close to.

FROHIKE: Not a "what." A "who." If you find the right starting point and follow it, not even secrets of the darkest of men are safe.

(The Cigarette-Smoking Man locks the main part of a sniper rifle onto the tripod.)

MULDER: Cancer Man? What did you find?

FROHIKE: Possibly everything. Maybe his background.

(The Cigarette-Smoking Man hooks the nozzle onto the gun and aims it at a door with a sign that reads:

"THE LONG GUNMEN

Publishers of

"The Magic Bullet"

Magazine"

The scope is bright green, the crosshairs centered.)

Who he is, and who he wants to be.

(The Cigarette-Smoking Man leans back uneasily, content to wait.)

August twentieth, 1940










From 8/20/1940 To 9/6/1991 ( premiere US film "Company Business" ) is 18644 days

18644 = 9322 + 9322

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 5/12/1991 ( I was the winning race driver at the Formula One Monaco Grand Prix ) is 9322 days



From 8/20/1940 To 5/6/1964 ( premiere US film "The Organizer" ) is 8660 days

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 7/19/1989 ( Bill Gates-Microsoft-George Bush kills 111 passengers and crew of United Airlines Flight 232 and destroys the United Airlines Flight 232 aircraft because I was a passenger of United Airlines Flight 232 as United States Navy Petty Officer Second Class Kerry Wayne Burgess and I was assigned to maintain custody of a non-violent offender military prisoner of the United States ) is 8660 days



From 8/20/1940 To 4/9/1986 ( --- ) is 16668 days

16668 = 8334 + 8334

From 11/2/1965 ( my birth date in Antlers Oklahoma USA and my birthdate as the known official Deputy United States Marshal Kerry Wayne Burgess and active duty United States Marine Corps officer ) To 8/27/1988 ( premiere US TV series "First Impressions" ) is 8334 days










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101606/releaseinfo

IMDb


Company Business (1991)

Release Info

USA 6 September 1991










http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0056945/releaseinfo

IMDb


The Organizer (1963)

Release Info

USA 6 May 1964 (New York City, New York)



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 02:24 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Thursday 26 March 2015