Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Falling Down (1993)




http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=falling-down

Springfield! Springfield!


Falling Down (1993)


[CAR HORN]
[KIDS YELL & SCREAM]
MAN 1:
Just tell him, damn it!
MAN 2: Tell him to give him coffee.
MAN 1: You tell him!
MAN 2:
Give me that!
MAN 2: Look, get him some coffee
or cookies.
[FLY BUZZES]
[CAR HORN]
I know that!
[FLY BUZZES]
MAN 3:
Hey!
Where do you think you're going?
FOSTER:
Going home.
[POLICE SIREN]
MAN 3:
Officer.
The guy walked into the bushes,
maybe to pee, but he never came back.
Do you need help?
Do you own this car?
That's not him.
The guy walked into the bushes.
He said he was going home.
Going home?



































DSC09333.JPG










http://www.springfieldspringfield.co.uk/movie_script.php?movie=falling-down

Springfield! Springfield!


Falling Down (1993)


Gentlemen, return to your cars.
What about the car?
I'll radio for a tow truck.
PRENDERGAST: Let's shove it out of
the way. We'll get this lane moving!
It's dangerous.
We got a lot of glass and steel
rushing by us at high speeds.
PRENDERGAST:
Wait a minute.
Prendergast. Downtown Robbery.
Let's go.
I'm in linoleum tile, myself.
All right.
You, back in your vehicle.
You push. I'll steer.
MAN 3: We do ceramics too.
Speciai discount for law officers.
I love Cops, the TV show.
Don't you watch it? I never miss it.
You're lucky you caught me.
I am?



http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0106856/quotes

IMDb


Falling Down (1993)

Quotes


Sergeant Prendergast: Lucky you caught me.

Motorcycle Cop: I am?

Sergeant Prendergast: Yeah. Today's my last day as a cop.

Motorcycle Cop: Lucky me.










http://www.simpsonsarchive.com/episodes/2F21.html

The Springfield Connection [ The Simpsons ]

Original airdate in N.A.: 7-May-95


Wiggum comes to get Homer out of his jail cell.

Wiggum:All right, Simpson, you're free to go.

Homer: Let me just finish this last lobster tail and raspberry tort.

[does so]

Lovejoy: [in the next cell] All right, Hans, time to go.

Hans: But he ate my last meal.

Lovejoy: Well, if that's the worst thing that happens to you today, consider yourself lucky.

Hans: Are you really allowed to execute people in a local jail?

Lovejoy: From this point on, no talking.



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 9:29 PM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Tuesday 31 March 2015