Sunday, March 08, 2015

Exit.




http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/124.htm

We'll Always Have Paris [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 41697.9

Original Airdate: 2 May, 1988


RIKER: I've never heard of Paul Manheim.

PICARD: Mister Data.

DATA: A highly respected scientist, considered a visionary, he advanced several time-related theories. One regarding the relationships between time and gravity was quite intriguing. But neither that theory nor any other received wide acceptance.

PICARD: Fifteen years ago, he assembled a team of scientists to expand that research. They disappeared. Haven't been heard from since.

RIKER: Did you know him, Captain?

PICARD: I knew of him. He was teaching at the University when I was in Paris, but I didn't have the pleasure. I must change. Number One, inform me half an hour before we reach those co-ordinates. Keep trying to determine if the time distortion was specifically located on the Enterprise.

RIKER: Yes, sir.

TROI: Captain? Excuse me.

PICARD: Yes, what is it, Counsellor?

TROI: I think you would prefer to discuss this in private.

PICARD: That's not necessary. Go on.

TROI: When Professor Manheim's name was mentioned, you reacted with intense emotion.

PICARD: Yes. Please get to the point.

TROI: I don't want to interfere with your personal life, but unresolved strong emotion can affect judgement.

PICARD: Well, thank you for your concern.

TROI: As Ship's Counsellor, I offer my assistance.

PICARD: What do you suggest?

TROI: Confronting deep personal issues is not easy for you. You tend to suppress them. There are a few hours until we arrive. Perhaps you should use this time to analyse your feelings and put them into perspective.

PICARD: Thank you, Counsellor. If I should need you further, I'll let you know.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/260.htm

Attached [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 47304.2

Original Airdate: 8 Nov, 1993


CRUSHER: I'm beginning to think negatively, Jean-Luc.

(she takes the cover off the plate)

CRUSHER: My tricorder!

PICARD: Does it work?

CRUSHER: Yes. Except something's been added to the main directory.

PICARD: It's a map.

CRUSHER: An escape route. That guard must be working for the Kes.

PICARD: Possibly. Or it could be part of a very carefully laid trap.

CRUSHER: If you ask me, I'd like to take my chances out there.

PICARD: Agreed.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/124.htm

We'll Always Have Paris [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 41697.9

Original Airdate: 2 May, 1988


COMPUTER: Programme complete.

[Cafe des Artistes]

(Picard is greeted by the head waiter)

EDOUARD: Monsieur, welcome to the Cafe des Artistes. Is this your first time in Paris?

PICARD: No.

EDOUARD: This way.

PICARD: That table.

EDOUARD: Mais oui, bien sur, monsieur. We are here to please you.

(Picard gazes from the balcony towards le Tour d'Eiffel, and the otherwise future city-scape)

PICARD: I've been away far too long.

EDOUARD: Some wine, some cheese?

PICARD: I'm not very hungry. I really came for the view.

EDOUARD: Perhaps what you hunger for is not on the menu.

PICARD: Perhaps not. It was many years ago, I had a rendezvous. I was to meet someone. Someone here, at this very table.

EDOUARD: Your young lady, she did not come?

PICARD: Actually, I don't know. I always imagined that she did.

EDOUARD: You, however, did not. Ah. Well, trust Edouard. I will bring something very special, just for you.

(Two young women are talking at the next table)

FRANCINE: Let's go. We've waited long enough.

GABRIELLE: Fine. You go. I'll stay a little longer.

FRANCINE: He's not coming, Gabrielle.

GABRIELLE: No, after last night, I know he will. I just know.

FRANCINE: Then he would be here. You are making a fool out of yourself, and I will not watch.

(Francine walks away)

GABRIELLE: Do we know each other?

PICARD: No.

GABRIELLE: The way you look at me, do I remind you of someone?

PICARD: No. Yes, you do, somewhat.

GABRIELLE: He's not coming. Why? What did I do to drive him away?

PICARD: Maybe you did nothing. Maybe he had no choice. Maybe he was afraid.

GABRIELLE: Of what? Of me?

PICARD: Oh, of being connected, rooted. Perhaps if he's as young as you are, he doesn't know yet exactly what he wants to do. Maybe. Enough of this self-indulgence.










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/124.htm

We'll Always Have Paris [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 41697.9

Original Airdate: 2 May, 1988


PICARD: Computer, this is Captain Picard.

COMPUTER: Holodeck three is clear.

PICARD: Location, Paris, Cafe des Artistes, as it appeared twenty two years ago. April the ninth










From 11/2/1965 to 11/2/1987 is 22 years










http://www.chakoteya.net/NextGen/178.htm

Family [ Star Trek: The Next Generation ]

Stardate: 44012.3

Original Airdate: Oct 1, 1990


ROBERT: So, my brother is a human being after all. This is going to be with you a long time, Jean-Luc. A long time.










JOURNAL ARCHIVE: Posted by H.V.O.M at 12:55 AM Friday, November 04, 2011


From 4/9/1946 ( Joseph Wayne Burgess - the foster father of Kerry Wayne Burgess ) To 2/27/2003 ( United States Title 18 Treason 2381 - the George Walker Bush speech about the Human Cloning Prohibition Act of 2003 & The Act as a premeditated criminal event & George Walker Bush ) is 20778 days

20778 = 10389 + 10389

From 7/16/1963 ( another threat sent to me against my brother's wife ) To 12/25/1991 ( as United States Marine Corps Warrant Officer 1 Kerry Wayne Burgess I was prisoner of war in Croatia ) is 10389 days


[JOURNAL ARCHIVE 04 November 2011 excerpt ends]



- posted by H.V.O.M - Kerry Wayne Burgess 07:50 AM Pacific Time Spokane Valley Washington USA Sunday 08 March 2015